Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers (8287 Views)

Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Tension-bakassi-militants-send-strong-message-niger-delta-avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Efisko1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
My state.......militants,,,
Always meking sense......calabar twale!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Its Yorubad/Yoruba aka POMO OLODOWA
fuckDmod:
They have already turned it to yoruba again,like its yoruba dat form bakassi militant.even the people of niger/delta are not talking only the people from the land of the drowning sun.they are now claiming niger/delta due to there our oyel mentality meanwhile there region oyel no reach ondo own
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
Its Yorubad/Yoruba aka POMO OLODOWA
omo ibo Igbo face ur enugu camp fulani herdsmen are coming to attack enugu again
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Adminisher: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Plan work by the military to make ND appear divided. This won't work. cool

The FG can raise 100 of these groups to counter NDA. The Army will back them up. I have said many times there are 180 ways the FG can destroy all its enemies in the ND . All will not help the common people but there are so many young idiots who don't know that the power of NigerIan is more than just military

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Very wise words from the Bakassi fighter's mouth. I hope the NDA listen because we can not retrieve the property in our house if we burn it down.

I never thought dialogue was the key until I heard this young man speak.

"THE NIGER DELTA STRUGGLE IS UNIQUE."

It is time for both parties to calm down and I hope the NDA stop the bombings because they are doing more harm than good.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Plan work by the military to make ND appear divided. This won't work. cool

I doubt you listen to him. Why shed bloods and the lives of numerous people if both parties can compromise for peace. It is not about war and destruction.

It is more difficult to build than destroy.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
IVORY2009:
All this are govt sponsored militant, wen hand go meet una hmmmm, u go see pepper.

The speaker did not sound sponsored because he warned and cautioned both parties. He sounded wise and for the first time, I want the FG to back down and try to resolve this issue with dialogue not war.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIqLutlQTE

I think the OP should add the video to the first post.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by IVORY2009(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The speaker did not sound sponsored because he warned and cautioned both parties. He sounded wise and for the first time, I want the FG to back down and try to resolve this issue with dialogue than war.

They are sponsored, reasons! No Tv station camera can dare come near the creeks and grant interview!
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

They are sponsored, reasons! No Tv station camera can dare come near the creeks and grant interview!

Not true. The reason why you can not easily get NDA to do a interview because they are a guerilla fighting unit.

You can hardly find the NDA to fight them. Unlike other groups who engage soldiers in battle. These guys for instance defend people in the Bakassi region who consider themselves Nigerians.

There are other militants that have been interviewed.

CNN reporters have interviewed a militant group before.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by IVORY2009(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Not true. The reason why you can not easily get NDA to do a interview because they are a guerilla fighting unit.

You can hardly find the NDA to fight them. Unlike other groups who engage soldiers in battle. These guys for instance defend people in the Bakassi region who consider themselves Nigerians.

Cnn reporters coming to the creeks to interview a militant? It can not happen, do you know how the creeks look like at all? I will invite u if u dont mind, to pay a visit.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

Cnn reporters coming to the creeks to interview a militant? It can not happen, do you know how the creeks look like at all? I will invite u if u dont mind, to pay a visit.

Say you do not know. That is old news.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

By Jeff Koinange
CNN

WARRI, Nigeria (CNN) -- Splashing across the murky waters of southern Nigeria in a speedboat, I suddenly found myself in one of the scariest positions of my journalistic career: masked militants firing machine guns at me and my crew.

We hit the deck, shouting, "We are press! We are press!" Eventually, the bullets stopped flying and the gunmen approached our boat, demanding to know who we were.

As I stared down the barrels of some very big guns, being held by angry young men, I began to have doubts about our trip here.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/02/06/btsc.koinange.nigeria/index.html?eref=rss_latest

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by IVORY2009(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

By Jeff Koinange
CNN

WARRI, Nigeria (CNN) -- Splashing across the murky waters of southern Nigeria in a speedboat, I suddenly found myself in one of the scariest positions of my journalistic career: masked militants firing machine guns at me and my crew.

We hit the deck, shouting, "We are press! We are press!" Eventually, the bullets stopped flying and the gunmen approached our boat, demanding to know who we were.

As I stared down the barrels of some very big guns, being held by angry young men, I began to have doubts about our trip here.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/02/06/btsc.koinange.nigeria/index.html?eref=rss_latest

You might be right to some extent bros, but "creek pass creek" grin

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Efe3: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hahaha
this is shitty propaganda
why should bakassi militants take this stance when the people they are named after are languishing in poverty after their land was ceded to Cameroon.

Southwest media try harder.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

You might be right to some extent bros, but "creek pass creek" grin

LOLZ. Man that is funny. As for me no gun pass another. I just duck down. I fear all militants in all shapes and sizes.

I fear all creeks. I do not know which one is badder. I am not going.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Efe3:
Hahaha
this is shitty propaganda
why should bakassi militants take this stance when the people they are named after are languishing in poverty after their land was ceded to Cameroon.

Southwest media try harder.

If our economy is crumbling, how can the people of Bakassi get help. That is what the leader is pointing out. Let us have peace to focus on pressing issues.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by phrankjay: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
tuale4u:
i watched d speech on channels tv
do you have a problem with that?
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by chiwex(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
They look like zombie
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by IVORY2009(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

LOLZ. Man that is funny. As for me no gun pass another. I just duck down. I fear all militants in all shapes and sizes.

I fear all creeks. I do not know which one is badder. I am not going.

you will be protected, I want u to have a first hand info, on how the creeks look like wink

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by BiafranJesus: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Anyone who believes this rubbish is plain stupid.

This is another scam by the Nigerian zoo collaboration of Hausas and Yorubas. It is a poorly constructed script. Those are not Niger Delta militants. It is rubbish propaganda.

Yoruba media thinks they are dealing with illiterates.

Watch that it is mostly the Yorubas who are selling this scam.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Adminisher: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This is a government supported group. Look at the guns.
The Niger Delta is going to be comprehensively destroyed if they don't stop their militancy. The FG can raise 100 of these groups and insert them anywhere with full govt backing. Obj did this during his regime with disastrous results for ND. I am actually not sorry for what is coming to this region. They are too lazy and fear the truth and they love clueless, corrupt and dumb leaders like Goodluck . Bye bye Niger Delta
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adminisher:

The Niger Delta is going to be comprehensively destroyed if they don't stop their militancy. The FG can raise 100 of these groups and insert them anywhere with full govt backing. Obj did this during his regime with disastrous results for ND. I am actually not sorry for what is coming to this region. They are too lazy and fear the truth and they love clueless, corrupt and dumb leaders like Goodluck . Bye bye Niger Delta

I wonder where you are but they are not as lazy as you make it. Go to the creeks and see how hard those guys work to refine crude.

What we can learn from this fighter is that we must not always beat our chest and want fight and decimation. If we can coke to a peaceful resolution we should embrace it.

There have been fighters for years from Bakassi. Yaradua had an amnesty program with some of them. So saying this is a government sponsored group is not a fact.

He actually pointed out flaws from the Federal Government like using the word, Crush them. We need a peaceful resolution because we gain more in peace. We also build understanding and tolerance.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adminisher:

What did OBJ do? Murder innocent women and Children? Is that fighting militancy? That was an ammunition for militancy to grow. It was not a wise decision and we should never go down that path.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
pacino2626:
Hahahahahahahaha

Game of thrones, Niger Delta edition.
Nigerian white walkers...Harmattan is coming
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by cruzclinton1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
mensdept:

Not only that, just look at the whole article. His first name is "simple", yeah sure. Then he gave a strong message right? I didn't see any strong message, more like the typical culture of begging found from the southwest.

Then his own so-called group has the name MILITANT in it, yet he is there saying he wants peace for another group?

Story story and people are no longer falling for the bu.ll

Imagine a "criminal who have not denounce,but still answer criminal and people still know him as criminal" telling another criminal to stop rubbing people....fellaz those this sound sane to you? Had it being they address them self as ex militants,it would have being better...........rubbish
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by meccuno: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
snailspeed:
Very funny. No true Niger Delta Militant group will ever do this. If they are for peace, why are they militants in the first place? grin
food for thought
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by amtaken(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since when did APPEAL become the same as WARNING?
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Ikeg48: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
How I knew this thread is FAKE was when the author claimed the Bakassi militants are residing in Cross River grin grin grin grin grin

Whoever wrote this is a laughable JOKE knows nothing about Bakassi boys

The Bakassi boys last i checked, were Igbo members, most predominately from Abia State and last i checked, since they were released from jail...all of them all reside in Abia State no be so?

Whoever wrote this just remembered Bakassi boys from 1999, judged based on the name thought they were from Cross River and stated writing ribbish.

Say what you got to say without hiding behind others. Ewo

I hope the real Bakassi boys address this shit before this fake people rubbish their name oooo.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Horus(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_4yKrYt-8

[size=14pt]Bakassi Militants Ask Niger Delta Avengers To Stop Bombings[/size]

The Bakassi Strike Force has issued a warning to the Niger Delta Avengers over their incessant bombings of oil pipelines in the Niger Delta.

The Strike force stated that it was not in support of the Avengers’ activities as the bombings had a degenerating effect on Nigeria’s economy.
Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Is this message from L. Mohammed ?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
No wonder PMB developed ear problem grin grin
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_4yKrYt-8

[size=14pt]Bakassi Militants Ask Niger Delta Avengers To Stop Bombings[/size]

The Bakassi Strike Force has issued a warning to the Niger Delta Avengers over their incessant bombings of oil pipelines in the Niger Delta.

The Strike force stated that it was not in support of the Avengers’ activities as the bombings had a degenerating effect on Nigeria’s economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim / Nigeria To Build $1.3 Billion Zungeru Hydropower Plant / Juju Scare In Aso Rock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.