Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (42110 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 1:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Amelian:

Who is mulan? undecided
Aaw! My bad embarassed
Thought everybody knew her
Some fictional sexy chinese heroine
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Anijay1212(m): 1:16am On Jun 12, 2016
okuneddie:
Tosyne2much I'm sure they frustrate u with number 3 especially here on NL.

modified:

wow so now I'm also guilty of what I accuse NLders of. This is a mistake though but pls NLders stop replying posts with stuffs like number 2,9 and 4. U make we that are only here to read comments scrolling back up to check what's on number 2,9 and 4. Now imagine like ten people doing it and we running back up to check what it is....abeg biko stop.
Dude you really got me laughing hard,d tin don tire me sef
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by xendra: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2016
avril9:
I totally agree wit ur points,d recharge card issue is somtin else,women don't understand dat somtimes u hv to hold ur own(do tinz urself n stop depending on a man 4 as little as a r.card) it brings respect from a man who knows a tru womans worth,but somtimes life is funny u avoid all dis n still get dumped\heartbroken.anyway to each his own
good you summed it up yourself. But what do these guys have against girls and r.card anyways...lol
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by mikolo80: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
i couldn't have agreed more with d o.p, he's so right with the points, as a lady it irrates me when i see my fellow girl behaving in that manner....like seriously u are allergic to broke guys but living in a room face me i slap u with your whole family, that's madness....y u no tell your papa to hustle move una comot for there o...mtcheww....

I always tell my gfs, learn to be independent, never depend on a guy, even if i don't like a guy, i let him go instead of "chopping" his money.
blackest beauty fun ra e
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by badonkadonk: 1:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Proffdada: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2016
If only there's emoji for "beware of THOT" undecided
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by chichriso: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2016
[size=28pt]tell them[/size]
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b][i]about number 2 my mum was telling us a story how her sis(aunty oge) got married to her millionaire husband..

the guy who was in final year then approached oge's friend who he very much loved she was very pretty and was the talk of campus.

he loved her but this girl hated him because he didn't have a car,one day he complimented this oge's friend look,and she gave him a slap instanta and told him he was a lowlife. oge walked to the guy and begged on her behalf and walked him home funny enough after this act of oge's friend the innocent guy still apologised and this girl gave him the disgrace of his life by telling him she can feed him for the next 13years of his life without evening the impact financially. the guy cried bitterly begging this girl lai lai she no gree rather she worsen the torment.oge felt pity on him and apologised as usual and walked him home again and they gisted and she made him forget wat happened. Then they exchanged contacts and became friends he gradj and they were still in contact 2years later he got a job and was transferred to China to head the company branch and after a year he came back for oge they are now blessed with 2kids whereas oge's friend is still single and has a little provision store in lag.

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/][/b]

Bros/sister, apart from beauty, wetin Kim Kardashian dey use? Truthfully sef, no one has only beauty.

Forget this story abeg..
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Araoluwa005(m): 4:09am On Jun 12, 2016
By D.K. Olukoya G.O MFM
1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime .
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 men to avoid:
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
10. Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to Christ.
11. 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.
12. Don't waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
13. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
14. Deal with anti marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destruction.
16. Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.
17. If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who will bury your destiny.
18. A successful marriage is always a triangle : God, A man and a woman.
19. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
20. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks ; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
23. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman :
a. Fear of God.
b. Wisdom.
c. Discretion (beauty is vanity ).
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively - as a rule, women don't run away from where they're pampered.
25. Love is not blind ; infatuation and lust are blind.
26. Love puts God first, lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
32. Keep your self pure and your bed undefiled.
33. It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your parents' marriage.
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
36. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
39. Be presentable. Pls ma/sir forward this message to the singles around you. God bless you wonderfully as you do so. Nice weekend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b][i]about number 2 my mum was telling us a story how her sis(aunty oge) got married to her millionaire husband..

the guy who was in final year then approached oge's friend who he very much loved she was very pretty and was the talk of campus.

he loved her but this girl hated him because he didn't have a car,one day he complimented this oge's friend look,and she gave him a slap instanta and told him he was a lowlife. oge walked to the guy and begged on her behalf and walked him home funny enough after this act of oge's friend the innocent guy still apologised and this girl gave him the disgrace of his life by telling him she can feed him for the next 13years of his life without evening the impact financially. the guy cried bitterly begging this girl lai lai she no gree rather she worsen the torment.oge felt pity on him and apologised as usual and walked him home again and they gisted and she made him forget wat happened. Then they exchanged contacts and became friends he gradj and they were still in contact 2years later he got a job and was transferred to China to head the company branch and after a year he came back for oge they are now blessed with 2kids whereas oge's friend is still single and has a little provision store in lag.

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/][/b]

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Brymo: 5:05am On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
bros cum nd modify o!

It has reached d promised land
lolz
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Patented: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Quotable quote
Rexhenrex:
[i] .

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/]
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by emmaliver(m): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Tosyne, you are 2much!
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Patented: 6:08am On Jun 12, 2016
U make sense in more ways than 1
Sexytemi:
i couldn't have agreed more with d o.p, he's so right with the points, as a lady it irrates me when i see my fellow girl behaving in that manner....like seriously u are allergic to broke guys but living in a room face me i slap u with your whole family, that's madness....y u no tell your papa to hustle move una comot for there o...mtcheww....

I always tell my gfs, learn to be independent, never depend on a guy, even if i don't like a guy, i let him go instead of "chopping" his money.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Patented: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

making sense in more ways than 1
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Highbhee(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:

Dat Oge must be Mercy johnson and Oge friend is Tonto dikeh.....
...Omo,na nollywood,wetin b d title pls grin
Rexhenrex:

Dat Oge must be Mercy johnson and Oge friend is Tonto dikeh.....
...Omo,na nollywood,wetin b d title pls
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by anigbajumo(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:
my sister, na so dem do.

They come online and shout " I want a good girl" and give lists they don't believe in,but if you see their babes in real life (assuming they have sef)....total opposite of what they preach.

If you follow all these guys and their online advice, you'll just enter better one chance

The emboldened is sneaking suspicion,so u are 100% wrong.Tosyn is making sense if u can read again....

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by azeecoboy(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2016
okuneddie:
Tosyne2much I'm sure they frustrate u with number 3 especially here on NL.

modified:

wow so now I'm also guilty of what I accuse NLders of. This is a mistake though but pls NLders stop replying posts with stuffs like number 2,9 and 4. U make we that are only here to read comments scrolling back up to check what's on number 2,9 and 4. Now imagine like ten people doing it and we running back up to check what it is....abeg biko stop.
hummm,i cant just beleive a reasonable girl could do number 5..issh!!...irritating
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sammykari99(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Well said,the issue of recharge is so annoying,you chatting with some of them there reply will be like hmmm,k,the 1st sentence they type is please can you help me with recharge card my data will expire now to enable me chat with you(for my mind so for her my na the price I go pay aas if she was not browsing before),again you hear something like please help me with r.card I want to call my parents to send me money as if I sell recharge card..na big turn off for me ..mostly the one that make such demand on the 1st day ,I just look for the Delete button to make them history.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by MuyiRano(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
it seems you were both slapped by a frustrated herbalist to even construct a complete sentence without short form is a challenge.well i can't blame neither of you, thats what happens when you trade your sense for megabytes (mtn 10mb)
O boy! Lif is 2 short so I no get tim 2 b writing in full so far u gat & understand wat i'm tryna pas 2ru. Sorry! I could notice u've been frustrated... 9ja go beta... 9jiria A dara
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by remsonik(f): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2016
The title should have been 10 attitudes women display online that makes them marry wrongly.

Well ofcourse I don't see anything wrong in asking anyone who added you on social media where he got your contacts? The world isn't as it used to be.
The best thing for a lady is to be able to afford all she needs and be able to take herself on a date.
If you add me and you start beating around the bush not going straight to the point sorry but I might be a bit rude to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by pelij18(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Believe it or leave it, there are still better girls in Nigeria; You are one.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by kenoz(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2016
True talk

Nice one op
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Isaacflow(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
True talk tosyne especially the no 1 ( am alergic to broke to broke dudes) as if their father n broher re rich like as dangote.....
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by golddust6000(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2016
They will have 3thousand friends on Facebook, 2,999 are guys.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
To me nothing is wrong with no4.. After exchange of greetings I do asked how you got my number or pin and if he couldn't answer my question or he just teases me around, na straight blocking things o ..I gat no chill at all
because Nigerian girls are 3rd world girls. Not civilized at all. I can't imagine a white girl acting like that,they're smarter than these Naija girls. Why block someone for getting your number somewhere and he couldn't reply?
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by skywalker001(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:

U sabi narrate movie gan o... This is what u get wen u watch naija movie too much
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by frubben(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent writeup OP.

Our ladies will still turn deaf ear to OP's article saying he wrote thrash because he just unveiled their useless attitudes online. The ones that annoys me most are the ones u will tell that "Oh you are beautiful" and their response will be like "K",! Haba. Very annoying response.

Very true bro dey will b answering as if dey hav no brain

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2016
olushola1989:
thats what pains me cos most of these girls are broke too. But yet are calling some guys broke. Come on I hate it. I have once been called broke too. I laughed it off because she asked me to get her what she cudnt afford I got her something below her expectation yet she called me broke
next time,call her broke too,tell her Kylie Kardashian is not as old as her and she's a millionaire,tell her you know many beauties that spend on their men

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Hisduchess:

Chai! this brought tears to my eyes. finally character is everything. arrogance nah terrible thing for both man and woman side.God bless that oge more and more make that her friend continue to dey hug transformer.
women with emotion emotion
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:
Tosyne2much, what about the behavior guys exhibit?

There is no sure way to these things. I have seen utterly rude, arrogant women married. Not even that they clean the house or anything, total pigs with no respect for their husbands.... And they are married.

Just like there are nice, homely girls that are unmarried. All these ones na just talk, theory without practical
i'd advise you to be rude to men and exhibit the characters Tosyne2much listed there and let's see if you'll marry on time even if you were Agbani Darego. This is logic,use your brains. Homely girls that are not married are definitely getting something wrong,rude women that are getting married could get kicked out if they can't change or they're married to mumu men they feed

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Heavance:
Just number 2 I find real....
Really, guys could be annoying, we dey fall hands most times. Then, never blame a girl for wanting a rich dude, who wan suffer?
and what is the percentage of rich dudes in Nigeria? Also ask yourself what's the percentage of girls in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.