Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Deleted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (1968 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted. by AMOR10(f): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2009
NL makes me forget my issues love y'all smiley
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2009
Ladies only watch out for guys with cash whether he is behaving like a teenager is no problem. I know a feller from Malaysia, has money I bet murder/drug money, and girls and guys are all over him. I know a lady who drools on him now hoping to tie the knot. God blesses every marriage? Money and too much of it, kill off the remaining good ladies.
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2009
At least he's sleeping with his ex and not some new girl he just met in the club!! Look on the bright side, he married you, not her. So your place's not threathened. The fact that you knew about it and still went ahead to marry him means you condole it to an extent. So stop b**ching!!
Re: Deleted. by r231(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

At least he's sleeping with his ex and not some new girl he just met in the club!! Look on the bright side, he married you, not her. So your place's not threathened. The fact that you knew about it and still went ahead to marry him means you condole it to an extent. So stop b**ching!!

WHAT
Re: Deleted. by biola44: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2009
NL only adds 2 ur problem grin
Re: Deleted. by Rakhadani(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
Te topis should have been, "why does my man cheat and lie", or better, "why do people cheat and lie".

There is only one solution to your problem, and thus quittin' with immediate effect before itt's too late 'cuz its already late.
tryin' to change someone who cheats is definately impossible!!!
And one other thing people should be careful of is 'ex' 'ex' 'ex' 'cuz there is still a great possibility for people who were in love to be back again in love due to feelings and lot of other things
Re: Deleted. by Enockia(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
cos it's their God given nature
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
r231:

WHAT

Yes na, before nko? cheesy
Re: Deleted. by GEW: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Ujujoan:

Yes na, before nko? cheesy
you are so funny and cruel. i am beginning to understand you. hope u are not AJ in disguise not that i expect u to out yourself so openly.
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
GEW:

you are so funny and cruel. i am beginning to understand you. hope u are not AJ in disguise not that i expect u to out yourself so openly.

Me? AJ? shocked shocked

I do admire her directness, but I detest her language!! I kind of lost track of her, what happened to her?
Re: Deleted. by tonywonder(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
well no need of critiscizing you since you are married already. But the truth is that your husband is still in love with her GF. Inform his parents about it and if everything turns out to be worse just je je divorce the man. Afterall the bible permitted divorce when adultery is involved.
Re: Deleted. by hardbody: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
What was the topic again?, why do men cheat and lie? They do for only two reasons

1. They were created that way and
2. Because they can afford to (it is called a right)

Next question,
Re: Deleted. by Iranoladun(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Poster please differentiate cheating before you got marry to after marriage.

Before marriage he may just be behaving like an average man; trying to have his fun before tying the knot with you! grin

However, Do you have any evidence(s) that he's still sleeping with his ex-girlfriend after your marriage? If yes then my advice:

1. tell him in a very firm voice that you are not going to tolerate his association/continuation with the woman in question. You believe the two of you has vowed to forsake all other men or women and cling to each other in marriage (marriage vow)

2. If you have any hint or evidence in future that he's still seeing the woman or dating or sleeping with her you will notify both family and seek for the dissolution of the marriage immediately.

If your husband did not take your stand serious the it means he's not ready for a marriage with you and I suggest you put off baby-making for a while until you are convince of his sincereity with you and the marriage. Babies only complicate matters!
Re: Deleted. by blonde09: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
if you want to be happy learn how not to torch his phone and take your ears off his phone discussions. but if need your marriage to end continue looking at his text mesages .
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2009
blonde09:

if you want to be happy learn how not to torch his phone and take your ears off his phone discussions. but if need your marriage to end continue looking at his text mesages .
while i do not subscribe to your opinion i do believe there's some truth in it.

Sometimes what you see in a text message or hear while eavesdropping isn't what it actually is.
Re: Deleted. by 190: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2009
u must have obviously followed him cus of his money and now ure complaining!
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
190:

u must have obviously followed him cus of his money and now ure complaining!

Sharaaaaaaaap there! Does that justify him cheating on his own wife angry
Re: Deleted. by 190: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2009
lol

looks who's tellin someone 2 sharrapp

berra watch ur mouth U
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2009
190:

lol

looks who's tellin someone 2 sharrapp

berra watch your mouth U

or wat tongue
Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
hi
Re: Deleted. by Busybody2(f): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
Eberay:

Thanks all,getting it off my chest has made me feel beta.I do luv my husband a lot, ,i knw he loves me too,but i just dnt undastand y men lie and cheat.Truely,dis grl in quest4 is truely a shameless f*"*ish fool,truely a shameles dog

Why are you calling the girl in question a shameless foolish, whatever you are calling her, is she doing the deed with herself undecided undecided undecided Berra stop getting your priorities wrong and go and face your husband who is the one who should have remembered he is married lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
all i can say is that if you knew this prior to the wedding, SHAME ON YOU!
how can you marry a man that is already cheating on you and unfaithful? are there no other fish in the sea?
abeg you are wasting your time!
if the man doesnt love you and isnt commited to you, abeg what are you doing with him?
obviously maybe his ex does something in bed that you cant do, or there is something she has that you lack.
this guy is not serious. i dont see why you are continuing to hurt yourself over this.
before you know it, he will father a child with her, will you make another post then? then we will all say "I told you so!"

i havent read a post so daft like this in my life.
im not trying to sound rude but are you KIDDING ME?
after he is cheating on you, you still married him? and he REFUSED to cut off from his ex? he is still in love with her and its obvious.

women, why? cant you find another man. why marry a liar and a cheater in the first place.
do you not know the foundation of marriage? the marriage was long over before it even started.
Re: Deleted. by king555(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hello dear i hope you have not done something u will regret?
i must say you have to be careful with all these reply NL's are given you here.
the did is done and what u seek is a solotion to the problem at hand, but pls i have to ask you some question and pls with sincerity answer them. If you dont want to post them here u can send them to my box and i will send you my own advise or sugestion
1.what and what did u consider to make you dsition when u said (yes i will marrie you)?
2.do you have avidence or prove on what u said is going on btw ur hubby and his ex?
3.did u wedd in the church?
4.what dose his family see you or take you
5.Do you love him and feel actrated to him more than what he feel for you?
i know to some people these questions may not make meaning but as u beging to answer and we discuss then your eyes will be open to some truth that will give you the answer you need.
my mail i.d : king555walter@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened / Ashawo Kobo-kobo... / I Can’t Show Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.