Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! (7511 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Rate my pix
this one wants attention ooo undecided

undecided

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe e ja ka fisile grin
o ni se jor. Omo ti osirious
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
embarassed thanks
but I just looked back at that thread and I looked at his post wrong he called me "cheese girl"
...eh well,he still called me a fake angry
i think the cheese if from ur name?
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided Agbaya
agba kekere tongue
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
kin.gche.ezyp.uff is smart and intelligent? Do u know her at all? Lol
°See! Always in yer mouth!! undecided
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
embarassed thanks
but I just looked back at that thread and I looked at his post wrong he called me "cheese girl"
...eh well,he still called me a fake angry
so everybody knows u as fake? U see what i am talking about? U need to change
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
this one wants attention ooo undecided

undecided
and she no even fine sef
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i roff u more my king
nooo

I love you more cry

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Audray(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. undecided obviously you do.
If you keep me on yer mind the way you do

Seriously though, why am I always in yer mouth!!!
And why is it almost always bad?! undecided
The dude obviously likes u. He's just too shy to say it point blank. His Macho "man" Act is supposed to draw u to him d more ? :/
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°See! Always in yer mouth!! undecided
u are always in my

nyash
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so everybody knows u as fake? U see what i am talking about? U need to change
°I thought you told me to get out grin you've called me back
....so fickle.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by MarioGomes(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
sheybi na you wan teach dem aw toh type? wia dem dey sef grin grin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Audray:
The dude obviously likes u. He's just too shy to say it point blank. His Macho "man" Act is supposed to draw to him d more ? :/
who is the dude that likes her? Dnt start pls.. U even fine pass her sef
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
AirSultan:
nooo

I love you more cry
lmaooo
Dat is just sweet

U were just twistin my head anyhow wit the writeup lol
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarioGomes:
sheybi na you wan teach dem aw toh type? wia dem dey sef grin grin
one of them is here crying like a baby
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I thought you told me to get out grin you've called me back
....so fickle.
sorry.. I quoted u by mistake.. U can go now
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Audray:
The dude obviously likes u. He's just too shy to say it point blank. His Macho "man" Act is supposed to draw u to him d more ? :/
°Or he a everyday clown! undecided

°•*What'sup Audray! smiley
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo
Dat is just sweet

stop romancing here pls.. Respect your old age.

Thanks
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Audray(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
who is the dude that likes her? Dnt start pls.. U even fine pass her sef
Bros u like her...If not,Why u a open thread and keep drawing words from her. Ur not even mentioning the typing issue again.And BTW She's still typing like that.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

chai!! English don suffer for this girl hand
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i think the cheese if from ur name?
°Yep
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Audray(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Lol. I'm cool.You still owe me a "YES" lady..
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Audray:
Bros u like her...If not,Why u a open thread and keep drawing words from her. Ur not even mentioning the typing issue again.And BTW She's still typing like that.
she is changing gradually.. U know change is a gradual process
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo Dat is just sweet
embarassed[ embarassed[

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Audray:
Lol. I'm cool.You still owe me a "YES" lady..
. grin No!
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
stop romancing here pls.. Respect your old age.

Thanks
k smiley
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Audray(f): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
she is changing gradually.. U know change is a gradual process
Hmm. Ok.Since ur so botherd abt her changing...U LIKE HER! shocked Admit it already.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Audray:
Hmm. Ok.Since ur so botherd abt her changing...U LIKE HER! shocked Admit it already.
i am concerned about the health of nairalanders.. The color she uses is affecting our eyes.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Audray(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. grin No!
Whatever sad .I don't need ur permission anyways. ;(
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Audray(f): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i am concerned about the health of nairalanders.. The color she uses is affecting our eyes.
Really? I did'nt know u cared about people...
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
°If it'll get you off my case.I'll tone it down!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic) / 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love / Ayra Starr Showcased Her Small Breast And Small Yansh In Rush Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.