Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? (10871 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / A Cook Needed In Lagos Please / How Good A Cook Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Bibi(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2005
run ke? ... I aint seen any punch or deadly kicks yet grin

Anyway, back to the topic. If you babes really want me, you have to promise to take care of my tommy first. That means PLENTY PLENTY COOOKING... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by uche777(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2005
Bibi dear it think i can take kare of ya tummy

which dishes do u prefer?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by nike4luv(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2005
haha
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by maclee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2005
when u say cook doesn't he allow u to do other things? and to go to school and do ur private things?
otherwise i wonder what u r doing with him... or is it only sex that u want from him. well i think he is training u on becoming a good wife grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by dablessed(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2005
Maclee,

Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by pkrix(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2005
Maclee, u r right; u know! Yes! He's training 2 bcome a wife material and not just a babe material.

So, Tayotina, u owe ur "boyfriend[b]s[/b]", oh sorry typogragra "boyfriend" "tnx"
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by nike4luv(f): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2005
wat!..u guyz!
he wants u to be a gud wife dat doesnt mean he should turn her into a cook, gosh..a woman cooks at her will and de fact she loves her bf not de boyfriends telling her to
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by pkrix(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2005
Regarding this topic, I will mary a Calabar lady because they will take very good care of ur stomach and also give u 100% efficient pouncing.

Geddit?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by spencer(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2005
Tayotina; u said its ur friend, as far as i'm concern, u are the person involved. My opinion will be channelled to u. You guys are not married not even living together. Now, how is it possible that this man demand breakfast, lunch and dinner from u all day? If he gets the knowledge that u are not happy over his demand and decide not to eat whatever u prepared with ur hands, how will u feel? U may probably feel better.
When men says ''she is not homely'' do u know what they really meant? U may not know because u don't want to be homely.
My dear, u should be happy that ur guy likes ur food. Maybe because I like good food too.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by gina34(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2005
well i will be happy to cook for my guy.
But he does'nt have to see it as my responsibility cos am not his wife.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by angelmike(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2005
Well, i guess mine is different cos i enjoy cooking alot smiley smiley. So, i sometimes find myself cuttin onions with tears in my eyes cry cry while my girl picks the veg. Its really fun and u knw d truth.....we sometimes end up doing it there kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by kazey(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2005
heheh people sha. In the kicthen. Dem grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Jackie(f): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2005
abeggooooooooooooooooooo this is real using. i no gree ooooh Ladies don't let this happen to u. Let's get the point clear. Just the mere fact that the girl is omplaining or confused crystal clear obviously no LUV ya... cry cry cry u can tell if a boy loves u or not going head over hills for u . U know deep in ur heart, just that some girls just don't want to see the truth. They want to force it and that's not right. Let go another will come ur way.

The things he does to u, i mean little things not necessarily material things, the way he talks to u, his conserns abt u, the way he treats u wink abi u go know ooooooooh

Looks like this situation is one sided, Not reciprocal Ladies watch out for men take u for granted and take adv of ur vulnerabilty.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by TaliTali(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2005
A woman's place is in the kitchen.

What do you expect him to eat? Is making love the only way of expressing love? This is not very serious.

you must cook.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by hotangel2(f): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2005
shocked shocked MUST?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by angelmike(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2005
Hot-angel i guess u love spicy meals wit lots of 'pilly pilly' shocked shocked shocked :oi cld prepare dat just for u ALONE.. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by WesleyanA(f): 5:10am On Aug 26, 2005
i think if a girl works, she shouldn't carry all the  resposibility of a housewife.
why shoud a girl go to work, the husband also goes to work and when they both come back, the wife has to do everything in the house including taking care of the kids. i think that responsibility should be shared 50-50 between the wife and the husband.

husbands, if you know your wife works, you should be able to at least take the vaccum cleaner and sweep once in a while . + do the dishes too sometimes.if your wife doesn't have a job, then you can hold her respnsible as a full time housewife. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by TaliTali(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2005
Yes MUST!

If you say 50/50 then you are mistaken. God make man and woman 75/25 since only the rib was extracted from the man to make woman. But out of that, the man still carry more of the house responsibility than the woman.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by WesleyanA(f): 1:27am On Aug 31, 2005
Tali-Tali:

Yes MUST!

If you say 50/50 then you are mistaken. God make man and woman 75/25 since only the rib was extracted from the man to make woman. But out of that, the man still carry more of the house responsibility than the woman.

are you trying to say men have 75 percent rights and women only 25 percent rights? oh please were not in the olden days of the old ruled by misogyny. it's 50-50 okay!!! it used to be 100-0 back then when there was the bible when there was sexism when the woman was the devil and the men were God's favorites. were not talking religion here okay?... now the condition is improving and women are gaining more rights. remember the time women weren't allowed to vote. yeah..sooner or later there will be female presidents and we'll see what you'll do about it. it's 50-50 okay?get over  it..

are you muslim? some muslims make their wives cover their faces in public and treat them like their property/slaves.

and by the way, no rib was taken out of nowhere to create women. the bible is just plains sexist because it was written by those authors who wrote the book based on what they believed. sexism existed largely then so they had to write the book based on that....
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Princess(f): 1:29am On Aug 31, 2005
That's not love if he turns u to cook baby girl.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Viktor(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2005
It's as easy as 'A' Quit if she's tired of it all but like the saying goes think before you leap but if i were to be ur friend then i would have to sit the guy down n ask him what he thinks of the relationship,with his answers you can tell if he's for real or not.......
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2006
A cok is a cook and a woman is a woman. We should try to undertand that!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by tipsy289(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2006
To be cooking all the time in the relationship-he has turned her to a housewife role,whatever i want to eat,just cook it for me. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2006
the gu-y aint boyfriend material, he's just a foodian
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by mamaput(f): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2006
Me i would not have time for that rubbish.
My daughters Boyfriend wants her to cook for him but once in a rare while .
He will phone and ask her if she has time and even buy the things needed.
he will sit in the kitchen with her while she is cooking.
Sometimes his mum will ask her to come and show her how she cooked a dish because he is always talking about it.
But apart from that , we treat him like every other person if he comes when we are eating he eats with us.
I don't entertain men in my place. I go to their place.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by reniks(f): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2006
Could it be love?Yes!!Love for your culinary expertise.Could it be love for you?Well i'm not so sure about that.If he loves he would not DEMAND for food the way he does even when its obviously inconvenient.My idea of cooking for a guy is a once in a while lovely delicacy.When he starts DEMANDING,then we would have some issues to iron out.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by eveseh(f): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2006
hmmmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by deniece(f): 12:46am On Jun 01, 2006
no it cant be love
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Princess(f): 2:01am On Jun 01, 2006
It is 100% not love.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by pajimoh(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2006
Can you give me your friends boyfriends e-mail address so that i can advice him not to eat her food again so as to make her happy and stop complaining. It is you that did not understand her, she is actually bluffing telling you that her boyfriend only eat her food and not from mama put outside, maybe your own boyfriend do not eat your food.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by kemulala(f): 5:23am On Jul 18, 2006
geeeeeeeeeeee. I think your friend has become a door mat to his boo. The best thing she can do is first of all ask herself why she is putting up with that, then choose wether she wants to keep on being a cook, after she has made up her mind she can now go ahead and tell her man the way she feels about it and if he is ready to change well that says a lot about him, if not well he knows where the door is.lol grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by toosyno(m): 5:25am On Aug 06, 2006
@tayotina

wetin be your own for their relationship?i know say u no go get boyfriend and thats why u're into their relationship, se u no dey chop the food wey she dey cook?why dont u call the boyfriend and tell him to stop using ur gurl amebo,

go and look for your own man and cook something nice too so he can take good care of you,

the only thing ur friend can do is cook and cook and thats why her man is making use of that advantage, so talk abt sumtin else and not abt their love life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? / Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts / Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.