Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? (10870 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / A Cook Needed In Lagos Please / How Good A Cook Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by dominobaby(f): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2006
Oops! Too bad tayotina aint around.
But really, do you consider that 'amebo'?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by toosyno(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2006
well,since tayotina aint here,you can at leats help her, lol
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by diddy4(m): 5:00am On Aug 10, 2006
yes, if it is me, it is love. love of food though. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by dominobaby(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
Can't help her!
Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Oracle(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2006
Itz good for her to cook for her boyfriend but when food is the only thing that connects him to the girl, then something is definitely wrong
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by danielle: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2006
yes my dear it's luv,luv for her food! sad
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by swing4real(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2007
How come women complain alot? If her boy friend ask another girl to cook for him i bet she will also complain by saying he doesnt like her food any more blabla.If she dont feel like cooking for him anymore then let her pass the message to him so that the bobo will look for alternative.Life can simple but sometimes we humans make it difficult.I don´t consider your friend´s issue to be a problem.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by agnesoseka: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2007
since there r no assurances watsoever, as per being man and wifey,then maybe ur friend loves 2 cook. (there r pple like dat) or mayb she does it for d fun of it,
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
i love to cook but am not an Hebrew slave, i don't know what kind of man inconvenient his lady with cooking. i can cook for my boyfriend, and i mean breakfast, lunch and dinner but if he start demanding  when its inconvenient for me, i will have to let him know we are not married yet and he didn't pay me to cook for him. and i will also let him know its his time to cook for me/us too. but has anybody asked the girl if she presented herself to the guy as a cook addict or guru? because we cannot always hear from one side of the story.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by mekoyo(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2007
This more than food. What have we turned love to. What kind of love is that, always asking for food even if you are a glutton. haba!

This guy is just taking advantage of the girl, lets not decieve ourselves with infactuation and say it is love. Love is acring and does not hurt. Cook! cook!! cook!!! when you are not married yet, what if he gets married to her she'll become an automatic gas cooker
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by temmyabby(f): 5:38pm On May 03, 2007
all in the name of love, sum1 will turn to cook angry. No oh, its hunger.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by uchey(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2008
I dont understand why ur friend is complaining about cooking for her boyfriend , if she really loves him then she should do it with lots of love, There is no point doing it if she is going to complain to the world afterwards, she is so pathetic, I wonder what relationships are turning to these days, She is already acting Little miss wifey without being married to the guy, Na wa!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by lami4life(f): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2008
It's called flavoured love! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by bunmii(f): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2008
probably when she first started the relationship she enticed him with food day in day out so he is so used to it that he thinks it is his right for her to slave over him, if you re uncomfortable for any reason in a relationship, you should learn to communicate with your other half & if he breaks up with you then it wasn't meant to be.

I am sure there are a lot of guys that will love her food but wouldn't expect her to inconvinient herself -------- and to the love part it is so hard to say if he loves her or not. some guy loves girl for their personalities, some for their beauty e.t.c but heaven forbids if her two hands should cut off & she is unable to cook will he still love her?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by UNLEASHED(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2008
Now she's tired of cooking, Was it not food food food and food you take trip am at first? Now he can't resist the food, he wants it every time even when you are tired, If you think that's a tangible cause from your own view to judge his love for you then fine leave him. Simple!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by miaguz: 6:23pm On May 16, 2012
He is your boyfriend, not your husband yet. If you do get married to him you might regret not spending time enjoying your non-married time.Plus, if he cannot provide basic human needs for himself how can he provide for you or a family. He needs to take care of himself first and when you get married, you'll prob enjoy it and want to do it since you well enjoyed your life before marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:47pm On Feb 03
The kind of posts that needs to be on NL
Re: My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? by RepoMan007: 1:00pm On Feb 06
CHRISTFUCKER:
The kind of posts that needs to be on NL
...but not with your kind of moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? / Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts / Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.