Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,817 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Should I Be Scared Of Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Scared Of Her? (939 Views)

Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? / Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Rooney0000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
met dis gal a month ago while comin bak 4rm trainin. her huge boobs gave me d nod to approach her, which i obediently adhered to. we got talkin, xchanged contacts aftawards. we chatted for hours wen i got home, turns out she isn't in a relationship bt dosn't wanna get involved in a distant one either, had to respect her decision. so days past, which turned into weeks nd due to our constant convos on whatsapp, i became friendzoned. yesterday, i dcided to go naughty on her, didnt bliv d outcome. she said stuffs i cud av nev imagined, like i was still a small boy, dat wen am done rehearsing abt avin real sex, i cud kum meet her 4 a session. to cut d story short, we'v agreed on a date. will b meetin her soon. now, my question is, shud i be scared of her? undecided
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by sinaj(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
S
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by cowgirl9090: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Don't come back here with this kind topic * please pray for me ,am about to go for a HIV lab test *

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by cruzita(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
No.be scared of me
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by nairamaverick(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
I will let the bosses cutehector and ILegend come and dissect this, let me not forget tosyne2much
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by hertz9te(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
I Dnt Need To Read Your Post To Advice You,,immediately I Saw "fear" N "her"...The Lord Spoke..brother Fear!,,if You Can Do More Than Just Fear,i Would Advice You To.Women R Evil "flee"

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by DLondonboiy: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
are u a learner?
well if you are...you can practice with brideofdracula lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dude ur life is about to take a turn for the worse... she will f~ck you then blow you off. Unless if you want her punna dat bad then go nd check out ur grave in advance
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:
are u a learner?

well if you are...you can practice with brideofdracula lipsrsealed
tank u _brideofdracula is a perfect start for him
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
I could tell you were a small boy myself from, "her huge boobs gave me the nod to approach her". Who says stuff like that? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin

Shey na u wan dey form badoo.. she go rape u today grin
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I could tell you were a small boy myself from, "her huge boobs gave me the nod to approach her". Who says stuff like that? Smh.
punky relax, maybe he is attracted to big sizes.. wink
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
I dey come cool
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
punky relax, maybe he is attracted to big sizes.. wink

Yeah, probably so. It just sounded so shallow & immature.
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, probably so. It just sounded so shallow & immature.
well, wah do u expect.. it's just a fling.. nothing else..
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by joseph1832ng: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Probably me. grin
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Probably me. grin

Joe really?

Maybe it's guy mentality then. But for some reason, I find it off-putting.
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by joseph1832ng: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Joe really?

Maybe it's guy mentality then. But for some reason, I find it off-putting.
Yea may be, but it goes both ways. Remember, we all respond to things differently, either as males, or females. smiley
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Yea may be, but it goes both ways. Remember, we all respond to things differently, either as males, or females. smiley

Meh
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by joseph1832ng: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by iPrevail(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Reminds me of an experience I had years back when my naive teen mind couldn't place A beside B.

I accompanied my then crush to her friends place to get something.. mehn, when the girl came out.. It was like magnet, we couldn't stop stealing glances at each other. I no need anybody to tell me say food don done. I was feeling like Mr lover boy already.. Lol

Long story cut short, I became a regular visitor at her place and touching body was the order of the day. Even when she dey brush teeth I dey press boobs undecided

One day she shocked me.. During one of our touching body sessions things got really heated up, but since it was her parent's house and they were around we couldn't take it further.

Suddenly, she dropped the bomb on me.. She told me not to worry, that 3 days from that day we'll go to her friend's place outside of town and I'll see fvck and I go run.

"What da hell? "

I still dunno why but I became scared. undecided ...very scared.
Maybe because then I was really into religion and all that heaven and hell shii

After that day I started avoiding her like a plague. And I was a shy type then o.. Banging her would have boosted my confidence a lot undecided ...I know what you want to say, just sho'up! undecided

My people na so better thing take pass me o cry

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Rooney0000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmm
iPrevail:
Reminds me of an experience I had years back when my naive teen mind couldn't place A beside B.

I accompanied my then crush to her friends place to get something.. mehn, when the girl came out.. It was like magnet, we couldn't stop stealing glances at each other. I no need anybody to tell me say food don done. I was feeling like Mr lover boy already.. Lol

Long story cut short, I became a regular visitor at her place and touching body was the order of the day. Even when she dey brush teeth I dey press boobs undecided

One day she shocked me.. During one of our touching body sessions things got really heated up, but since it was her parent's house and they were around we couldn't take it further.

Suddenly, she dropped the bomb on me.. She told me not to worry, that 3 days from that day we'll go to her friend's place outside of town and I'll see fvck and I go run.

"What da hell? "

I still dunno why but I became scared. undecided ...very scared.
Maybe because then I was really into religion and all that heaven and hell shii

After that day I started avoiding her like a plague. And I was a shy type then o.. Banging her would have boosted my confidence a lot undecided ...I know what you want to say, just sho'up! undecided

My people na so better thing take pass me o cry
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
nairamaverick:
I will let the bosses cutehector and ILegend come and dissect this, let me not forget tosyne.2much
So you don turn me to minister of women affairs cheesy
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by skywalker240(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
do what makes u happy.....grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by fdnoble2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
DON'T BE AFRAID. GO 4 GOLD. ITS YOURS
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
e no occur to you say she fit de chat from Under water I no de oo
Re: Should I Be Scared Of Her? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. / Are You A Player Or A Loverboy? / Because She Is Beautiful A Teacher Has S*x With 16-year-old Student Severally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.