Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. (2540 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / BUSTED!!! Kashybaby Is Hiding Behind This Moniker / Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by espn(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
undecided Erhmmm is this some form of orthographic wooing undecided

while you search for the word in your dictionary ... just wanna let you know that you didn't have to say that.

By eulogizing these girls on NL (which never happens offline) you're simply making them float in imaginary euphoria wheare as they are just at Ground Zero.
How did you notice this...thought i was typing in ghost mode...anyway thanks for quoting.... cool
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Laveda(f): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
espn:
sure...will do just dat...

Thank you. smiley
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by espn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Laveda:

Thank you. smiley
so how do i vote....dont just know...
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Laveda(f): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
espn:
so how do i vote....dont just know...

I'll mention you once voting commence wink
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by olac21(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hey dude May thunder fire you for disturbing us with this lame news-like who cares if or not she's back?do me a favor-gerrraahia
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by BasketballGURU(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin

Too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Weren't In Church Today Will Misunderstand This Pic / Lists Of Fvckup Some Ladies Do That Pisses Guys Off. / How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.