Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (18720 Views)

A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

she is not, she is just bn misled by some group of immature beings
who are u supporting?
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by MrCork: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

she is not, she is just bn misled by some group of immature beings

Missslead how?...She a theif ..pirrrriiiodd...why on earth will she use other people foto to desive Nairalanders? ..REFINER IS A THEIF & WE DONT WANT HER ON NAIRALAND...and she aint even lightskin!!!!((no ofeinse))) angry
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
who are u supporting?
not supporting anyone but will vote for who dim fit
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by BossDanniee(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Did you expect me to read your long lines? Ohhh

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by ivyy(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zenayia:
Don't like me oh cheesy. I can't promise my future actions grin

The crown fits u, just create more topics smiley

I still like you angry

Thanks dear, will work on it kiss

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

Missslead how?...She a theif ..pirrrriiiodd...why on earth will she use other people foto to desive Nairalanders? ..REFINER IS A THEIF & WE DONT WANT HER ON NAIRALAND...and she aint even lightskin!!!!((no ofeinse))) angry
i don't know about that, na u sabi
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

MY lady, you know i cannot tell you lies and smtin that will hurt you. so therefore my lady. vote ivyy for the crown.
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by ivyy(f): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
thanks dear. did u go to church today?

Yes tongue
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by MrCork: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

i don't know about that, na u sabi

^^^^you an Refiner will be arrrrested for 419 deseption.....so u been beggin us to forgive her..abi?...You are a theif too!! angry
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
MY lady, you know i cannot tell you lies and smtin that will hurt you. so therefore my lady. vote ivyy for the crown.
yes sir
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
ivyy:

Yes tongue
hehehe i smell lies
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^you an Refiner will be arrrrested for 419 deseption.....so u been beggin us to forgive her..abi?...You are a theif too!! angry
cork of all nation grin
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:
yes sir
my lady will u vote 4 her?
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Creamish:
Winning the Miss NL contest is ur dream? Gurl u need to reevaluate urself. This isn't even real!

c sumtimes I begin to ask myself Wetin b d gain for dis? hw mch dem dy pay?
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by PhilJames: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Being abusive and insultive is in the blood. An abusive person can't just stop that act.

Try to limit the way u react when angry.

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by joseph1832(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Creamish:
Winning the Miss NL contest is ur dream? Gurl u need to reevaluate urself. This isn't even real!

Gurl if this isn't real, how come some peeps have shown signs of being cultists, blackmailers, hackers, lie telling bastards, egomaniacs, desperados etc?

In case you don't know, this is a reflection of the standard nigerian society. What you see here is what is mostly obtainable outside here when it involves voting.

This is as real as it gets. grin
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
jboy73:

Chai.. eyah.. but wait.. are you virgin?? don't lie o.
I f you are still a virgin it means you are a good girl and i'll vote for u
perv on rampage
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
The other day,mimzy team opened a thread against refiner team, that they are threatening them, most of u here never condemn that act.

the rate of hypocrisy, nepotism, favouritism in this forum is so overwhelming that I find it so astonishing to blv

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by tollytexy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Refiner kor,refineries ni
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by tens4real(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
jboy73:

Chai.. eyah.. but wait.. are you virgin?? don't lie o.
I f you are still a virgin it means you are a good girl and i'll vote for u
sorry bro she is NOT bt Ivvy is a first class virgin vote for her!!!
she ain't gat no controversy!!!
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by tens4real(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

have you heard about Ivvy she is damn cool no controversy and she ain't fake!!!
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by SapeleWater(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Your dream na to win Miss NL? Your dream

Wait, you say your dream na to win Miss NL? Your dream? You really mean am?

5 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
How is this romantic?

Abeg let this contest hold make person see road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
refiner:
[b]...Good morning friends!...

I'm here to plead with you guys..I'm truly sorry on behalf of myself and my crew...

I've been avoiding all this mess but I never knew I was indirectly falling into it...

this is a young girl with great dreams....I never wish to hurt anyone..I went into this contest not because,I look pretty or intelligent because I know 99% of ladies here have such attributes....but I step into this because of my dream.

please friends,I can't be able to achieve this dream when you guys are against me...I won't achieve anything without you guys...that's the plain truth,so I'm pleading for your forgiveness...I'm truly sorry.

let me chip in this please...not all the monickers that bears my profile on their siggy is truly for me...I don't know most of them...and I don't really know what their aim for doing such is...please don't put it all on my head...

this ought to be all about fun and not about hatred,anger and insults...please let's be united..united we all will stand,but divided,we all will fall....

and those who felt I am pretending...I ain't...
yea,I was once insultive and abusive but I stopped it when I realized I am getting nothing out of it,when I realized I was doing more harm to my personality...and that was a month or two before this contest was announced...it was a mere coincidence...I never did stop it because of the contest as believed by you guys....I pray and hope you guys believe me.....

I love you all..from the depth of my heart,I sincerely do.

and I know some persons will still say some Ill words against me after reading this letter of apology....but I've forgiven you long before u even thought of typing it out...smiley

I'm sincerely sorry for disappointing you guys...
cc omenka
gossipfreak
timsonpreye
santanamimi
midehi2
anigbajumo
marvel
fadedjeans
urlando
muvah
hornytiwa
airsultan
drtroubleM
airtime007
ogorwyne
rosy4u
jboy73
cherryice
naijaboiy
mimzy....and lots more I fail to mention!

merry Sunday to you all...wishing you all the blessings of God!smiley[/b]

Do me a favour please ..

Shut the hell up undecided

We don't like cry babies who come out pretending to be remorseful and sweet just to gain cheap sympathy.

Be yourself ... goddamnit

7 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:
How is this romantic?
Let this contest hold make person see road
MY LOVE
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Lezzlie(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Do me a favour please ..

Shut the hell up undecided

We don't like cry babies who come out pretending to be remorseful and sweet just to gain cheap sympathy.

Be yourself ... goddamnit
Same thoughts whizzing within me.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
Same thoughts whizzing within me.
The girl is just one cunning mouse.

Using an apology as a campaign strategy.. jeez grin

She could as well posts nĂºdes..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
MY LOVE
Nuthead...

If you know that moniker well.. you'd realise she's centenarian compared to you..

try fitting into your phylum undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL
Oga, whats happening na with regards to the contest?

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Nuthead...

If you know that moniker well.. you'd realise she's centenarian compared to you..

try fitting into your phylum undecided
LOL i like them old and mature
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Laveda(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.