Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221287 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by alexsamjnrr: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Welcome to the business. You can contact me for your empty 25ltrs Jerry can. Location: Pamo Medical University Road, Tap Junction,Oyibo Port Harcourt

Faithexluv:
Good day sir, much thanks for all the updates, took time to go through this trend, you've done so much, I am really interested in this business and want to store oil this year, waiting for your reply on when and how to, I want to start with 50kegs, in PH
Regards.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Adeeda: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kharphy0309:
They are selling for 24k

Na even 22k for Ibadan here. But I dey sell my own through one online company called DayDone for them 20
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by jhoeblocx(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Adeeda:

Na even 22k for Ibadan here. But I dey sell my own through one online company called DayDone for them 20
, i can strike a deal with you from here in Calabar, i can sell for u at 18,500, then with galloons 19,000., if u interested,
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Adeeda: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
jhoeblocx:
, i can strike a deal with you from here in Calabar, i can sell for u at 18,500, then with galloons 19,000., if u interested,

The problem is the logistics, the waybill will make it equal with if I am buying it here
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello, Happy Sunday. I want to know the answers to the following questions.
1. When is the best month to buy as a starter?
2. The best month to sell off palm oil, cos I sold my oil around December and now dealers are selling theirs 22k and 25k. I'm based in Bayelsa..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Start buying from march
Start selling from November.
Thank you and goodluck.

08066722556(for oil and kernel plug)

Ekg911:
Hello, Happy Sunday. I want to know the answers to the following questions.
1. When is the best month to buy as a starter?
2. The best month to sell off palm oil, cos I sold my oil around December and now dealers are selling theirs 22k and 25k. I'm based in Bayelsa..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
The price curve is almost flattened. The decline would set in From first week Feb hopefully. mbok this is just me thinking before.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gloryoz: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2021
good morning all. am new in the biz, though I store last year and sold in November. please I need someone who can supply empty 25litres kegs and drums.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Price have started dropping, #12500 Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
iHart:
Price have started dropping, #12500 Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia...
Not sure it's first . oil still hovering from 15 to 17 in local villages for first grade. in short it went up to 23k again this morning in Lagos.

As earlier said, oil would start dropping soon but it'd gradual.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
If things go normal, the trend would look something like this..
Price would drop deep in second and third week of February but the effect won't be felt much in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Oyo immediately. we looking at first week of March before before everywhere begins to experience uniform drop. pardon me, am not very good in writing much

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by McPolomy(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2021
Good morning boss... I dropped some messages on your WhatsApp, still waiting for your response. Thanks
donparosky:
If things go normal, the trend would look something like this..
Price would drop deep in second and third week of February but the effect won't be felt much in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Oyo immediately. we looking at first week of March before before everywhere begins to experience uniform drop. pardon me, am not very good in writing much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
McPolomy:
Good morning boss... I dropped some messages on your WhatsApp, still waiting for your response. Thanks
good morning sir. sorry I've been a bit busy. can you resend your messages tomorrow morning
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
It's 14500 this afternoon at Akwa Ibom. Lagos moved to 22k.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Today was 10k at Oriendu Market, Ovim. Isuikwuato. Tomorrow is actually the market day but because it fell on a Sunday, it was held today. People went back home with their oil. Price is crashing!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by alexsamjnrr: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
gloryoz:
good morning all. am new in the biz, though I store last year and sold in November. please I need someone who can supply empty 25litres kegs and drums.

If u are in Port Harcourt pls contact me for u
empty 25ltrs keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gloryoz: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
alexsamjnrr:

If u are in Port Harcourt pls contact me for u
empty 25ltrs keg
I am in IMO state. can you supply to someone outside portharcourt? I need 100 empty keg and 5drum
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
donparosky:
Not sure it's first . oil still hovering from 15 to 17 in local villages for first grade. in short it went up to 23k again this morning in Lagos.

As earlier said, oil would start dropping soon but it'd gradual.
The Don, happy Sunday to everyone here..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
happy Sunday Ekg911 and everyone. It's going down. let's update price from our locations. 13k this morning in Akwa Ibom. Lagos is 20-22k, Abuja 19k. That's the few am sure of at the moment

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2021
alexsamjnr:
Contact me for 25ltrs empty Jerry can. Location - Port Harcourt. Price - 850/keg
let me have your contact. I have a client for you in Rivers. All the best
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Faithexluv:
Good day sir, much thanks for all the updates, took time to go through this trend, you've done so much, I am really interested in this business and want to store oil this year, waiting for your reply on when and how to, I want to start with 50kegs, in PH
Regards.
good day, Kindly send a DM.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2021
I bought 12, 500 yesterday, and today I am buying 11,000.

In the mill they are selling 10,000

Price is dropping drastically...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
I have 12 kegs of freshly milled grade A palm oil for sell.
If interested kindly message.
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
I have 12 kegs of freshly milled grade A palm oil for sale.
If interested kindly message.
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lanreunlimited(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
iHart:
I bought 12, 500 yesterday, and today I am buying 11,000.

In the mill they are selling 10,000

Price is dropping drastically...

Please what state is this and what's usually responsible for price movements? Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
lanreunlimited:

Please what state is this and what's usually responsible for price movements? Thanks
Isuikwuato, Abia State

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lanreunlimited(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
iHart:
Isuikwuato, Abia State
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Prices as of today:

Nkwoegwu, Umuahia 11,500-12,000

Ubani market, Umuahia 10,000

At the mill, Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia State 10,000-11,000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Jessie31(f): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
@donparosky. I want to go into palmoil busines and i want to buy from you, will start with 10kegs. I reside in Lagos, please, it is time to buy and how do i go about it? You don't respond on whatsapp.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2021
Jessie31:
@donparosky. I want to go into palmoil busines and i want to buy from you, will start with 10kegs. I reside in Lagos, please, it is time to buy and how do i go about it? You don't respond on whatsapp.
sorry about that. kindly resend your whatsapp messages. thank you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning. it's 9500 this morning in AKS. the fall is drastic. Let's hope and pray it stabilizes soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.