Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220714 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Price Update:

Kogi, Ookun area - 8500 for oil content only.

I should get the Ilorin,Kwara price later in the day and post here.

Edit

In Ilorin, 8000 for oil content only.

The thing though, is that Kogi oil is very high quality if you're getting from source. Since not much oil is produced in Ilorin, it's difficult to get from source and the oil is often low-quality or tampered with. So you have to shine your eyes.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2019
koonbey:
Price Update:

Do you think it is rising compared to the previous prices before now ?.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2019
kisszhira:

Do you think it is rising compared to the previous prices before now ?.

Yes, though not by much. In both places, oil has been sold for 7500 before now. Around April/early May.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
koonbey:
Price Update:

Edit

In Ilorin, 8000 for oil content only.

The thing though, is that Kogi oil is very high quality if you're getting from source. Since not much oil is produced in Ilorin, it's difficult to get from source and the oil is often low-quality or tampered with. So you have to shine your eyes.
thank you for the updates. this is what I expect from others too.
please update us with the price from your location.
In addition: Kogi oil mostly termed IGALA oil is usually expensive around the north. it is mostly hand milled and has thick uniform composition with some kind of balls called eggs. I currently don't have any picture, please help us if you have one. thank you

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
donparosky:
thank you for the updates. this is what I expect from others too.
please update us with the price from your location.
In addition: Kogi oil mostly termed IGALA oil is usually expensive around the north. it is mostly hand milled and has thick uniform composition with some kind of balls called eggs. I currently don't have any picture, please help us if you have one. thank you

Thanks for all your great work too Sir.

I'll get pictures of the ones I have in stock from the person sourcing from me, but it's not hand-milled so I doubt it'll have the 'eggs'. It's really high quality though, from the little I've seen... and tasted grin

It seems I'll focus on Kogi for sourcing henceforth.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
koonbey:

I'll get pictures of the ones I have in stock from the person sourcing from me, but it's not hand-milled so I doubt it'll have the 'eggs'. It's really high quality though, from the little I've seen... and tasted grin

uwc MA.....
We'd be anticipating the pictures.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ojaylyte: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
koonbey:

[quote author=koonbey post=79113144]

I produce Kogi palm oil in Lokoja, so let me know If you need a supplier wink
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by zinazita(f): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2019
please how do I waybill drums of palm oil from IMO to Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone
Please where can I get palm kernel nut at a very cheap rate and how is it packaged/measured. Is it a sack or 50kg etc. Please I need replies urgently.
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
mafyap:
Happy Sunday everyone
Please where can I get palm kernel nut at a very cheap rate and how is it packaged/measured. Is it a sack or 50kg etc. Please I need replies urgently.
Thanks
best bet is local mills for uncracked.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
zinazita:

please how do I waybill drums of palm oil from IMO to Lagos
9/11 from towers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Uchecrist: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Buy the best palm oil from Presco, they produce hygienic low FFA quality product. Though the price is a little high the product is very good. you can always mix with it local product.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2019
kisszhira:
I wish Oil price has started rising by now. I'd like to sell off some storage a little early and invest the money in other businesses
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=kisszhira post=79189591][/quote]October
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
donparosky:
October
for me, I think price will begin to go up from ending of next month.

Official price as of today is 5500. I got some at the mill today. Tomorrow is Oriendu market day, the price will still be 5500. I hope to pick just 8 gallons to complete my stock for my next production. I wouldn't mind buying at 5800 to 6000. I will go early and leave early, I don't want to waste time scouting for oil.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
iHart:
for me, I think price will begin to go up from ending of next month.

Official price as of today is 5500. I got some at the mill today. Tomorrow is Oriendu market day, the price will still be 5500. I hope to pick just 8 gallons to complete my stock for my next production. I wouldn't mind buying at 5800 to 6000. I will go early and leave early, I don't want to waste time scouting for oil.
the best period she can get something reasonable is October upwards. the rise is usually a gradual thing.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
donparosky:
the best period she can get something reasonable is October upwards. the rise is usually a gradual thing.
yes, like I said "it will begin to go up" gradually it will reach peak sometime later. But don't hope that the price will rise to much oh. Last year it rose from #6000 to #7500 and remained there till this year before it went down to #6000 again. Some even bought at #7500 thinking it will go higher but it didn't.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
oil is officially 7k in Akwa Ibom today. most mills in Uyo, Abak and IK sold at that rate while second grade is 6500.
There's no going down from indications. IMO, Abia here I come ���

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
donparosky:
oil is officially 7k in Akwa Ibom today. most mills in Uyo, Abak and IK sold at that rate while second grade is 6500

Shows there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
There is a gradual drop in oil production, some mills I visited recently don't have fruits to mill. Many more mills will shutdown by July. Next time to have little boom will be September/October but it will be short lived. Price will definitely start going up.

I even said end of July but price has started kicking up already. smiley
donparosky:
oil is officially 7k in Akwa Ibom today. most mills in Uyo, Abak and IK sold at that rate while second grade is 6500.
There's no going down from indications. IMO, Abia here I come ���
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by megamart247(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Those still thinking of going into oil storage in this jet age should stop deceiving themselves. With Presco . Okomu oil,Malaysia oil and the maasive investment some state govts are making in palm production oil price will remain still go below N5k and stay there for long time
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
megamart247:
Those still thinking of going into oil storage in this jet age should stop deceiving themselves. With Presco . Okomu oil,Malaysia oil and the maasive investment some state govts are making in palm production oil price will remain still go below N5k and stay there for long time
What's the price now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
megamart247:
Presco and Okomu can not serve the ever increasing demand for oil. Despite the huge investment, demand is still high and will continue to increase because population is exploding everyday. even in Malaysia, price of oil is not static. Try to understand the dynamics, world wide the price changes with season. Price can't even remain at 5k for long because cost of processing the oil increases with time.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Price today at oriendu market was #5500. I paid #5800 for mine.

Once you bring your oil and those bigger dealers rush you and take your oil, I will just walk jeje to the owner and whisper to him or her that I will pay #5800. Few minutes the person with just carry it and bring to me. I don't even stress myself scouting and rushing oil.
From now till next market day which will be Wednesday next week, the price in my area will remain at #5500.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oil is 6000 naira in Etim Ekpo, Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chai...with all these prices,it seems there's no hope. At N5,500 I'm making a loss of N1900/gal. I bought around April at N7000/gal excluding Tfare. With tfare,its N7400/gal embarassed
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by princetx(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2019
kisszhira:
Chai...with all these prices,it seems there's no hope. At N5,500 I'm making a loss of N1900/gal. I bought around April at N7000/gal excluding Tfare. With tfare,its N7400/gal embarassed

Wow! Anyway, no need to panic just yet. Let's wait until at least August/Sept, if it doesn't go up you sell them at the rate you bought them.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by princetx(m): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2019
kisszhira:

Wow! Anyway, don't panic just yet, let's wait until August/September if the price doesn't go up you may sell at the rate you bought to avoid a complete loss.
Importation of palm oil do kill us ooo.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2019
kisszhira:
where is your current location? How many gallons do you have? Let me keep tab with you, may be I may be available to buy it off from you when the prices begin to go up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
etiumo:
Oil is 6000 naira in Etim Ekpo, Akwa ibom state.
Utu Ikot Imonte, Nkwot Ikono and Etok uruk eshiet is selling 6500-7000 in Etim Ekpo Sir.
This is one of my favorite locations so am speaking with facts.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
kisszhira:
theres no need to panic. First grade oil is around 7k and would soon circulate the country. Am only concerned about the quality of your oil. if it's first grade, you'd sell for a very good profit margin by December
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2019
donparosky:
theres no need to panic. First grade oil is around 7k and would soon circulate the country. Am only concerned about the quality of your oil. if it's first grade, you'd sell for a very good profit margin by December

Yes,they are first grade...hand made with nice aroma sef. Ebonyi state oil

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.