Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. (50159 Views)

Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF / Alex Ekwueme, Prof. Gana, Others Advocate True Federalism, Power Devolution.. / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by jagojunior(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
biafratwo:

The topic is on federalism, it’s advantages and disadvantages plus we want to weigh the options so as to determine what’s best for the already failing country.
But you have just laid bare your fears and it’s ok for obvious reasons as you have somehow outlined in your post.
Fact still remains glaring. The incessant calls for secession and the public backlash against the government is because the current system has failed woefully.
Federalism and it’s many variants is an optimal solution for states comprising different cultural and/or ethnic communities and may just be the solution to the countries problem even though it is not without its demerits.
Viewing through your lense:
1. You should not be afraid federalism would bring about secession. Even if it does, what do you have to loose? Have you not had enough already?
2. GREED is still the bane of the current system. It is evident in party power tussles. So what? It is still certain death both ways.

Value reorientation alone is not enough and we both know that.
Bottom line: Federalism may just be the solution.
#OurTwoKobos

I appreciate your contribution and patience.
What we have now is not very far from federalism, yes, it's not true federalism but it's a system that allows for development as well as reward for it. I said this because, every state controls its IGR and does as it pleases with it aside getting monthly addition from the center. We can cite other countries as examples of places where federalism is working for them but brotherly, this is Nigeria. A country bedeviled with her peculiar characteristics that always cripple well thought out policies copied from system where such policies work perfectly.
I like the fact that you used "maybe" for the workability of federalism for Nigeria. Who knows, it might work but I strongly doubt it. My pessimism on its workability is from the fact that we had something like federalism which failed us (evidenced by the reasons given by the coup plotters) before the promulgation of decree 34. If you think federalism was working for us back then, then why the coup? What makes you think it will work with the caliber of leaders today?

Nevertheless, there are things like Local government autonomy, complete state House Of assembly autonomy, removing certain areas (like power generation and transmission) from the firm grip of the FG, relaxing certain laws, etc etc, all these if properly done will set a clean stage for seamless birth of federalism, that is if we still believe that we need it afterwards.

We have a unique system of government now, something that if we can properly harness positively will be a model to other countries, why are we pushing it away. O! I forget, if it's not an imported version then it won't work.

We complain of having lazy governors yet we unconsciously defend their laziness by using allocation from Abuja as an excuse. News flash, "you can't give what you don't have" if you give them true federalism or resource control or regionalism that might not change them because they can't give what the never had.

Implementing some of the items I listed earlier will give us subtle federalism in the system we already have without causing chaos that might consume everyone.

Brotherly, value reorientation as stated in earlier posts doesn't mean an all or non solution, we will do that together we structural reform policies but federalism is to the extreme, jumping steps and rushing to the extreme won't augur well for any of us.

NB: I refused to talk about the topic directly cos almost everything about what it means and all the viable advantages and disadvantages have been outlined and discussed by others, this is why I went to give what might come out of it using the peculiarity of our Naija system/factors.

Thank you for your time. Shalom!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

First, South Sudan got independence not resource control. After, the common enemy was gone, the tribes turned on each other.

Which is what will happen in Nigeria
I have seen inter street fighting over councillorship fa

Having said that, didnt the US also fight a civil war shortly after independence. Did it stop them from being a great nation eventually?

They would have been a great country even with dictatorship in place. They are serious ppl

Have you seen the end of South Sudan?

So you want to waste another couple decades like South Sudan ba

Are you a loon@tic?

Are you an slowpoke

What of countries that are successfully practising true federalism? Do they have 2 heads?

What of the countries that are successfully practising unitary system, also multi ethnic, multi religious.
What of those practicing monarchy.?
What of those that developed under dictatorship?
Military rule?
If you're serious it doesn't matter which system of govt, you will succeed.
And if your ineffectual it doesn't matter if heaven comes down, you will mess it up

Dont you know that true federalism provides many checks and balances for a highly diverse country like ours? Checks that dont exist and cant be enforced in this current system?
I challenge you to name 3 checks and balances that are not present in our system.

Chairman
A bad workman blames his tools

Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:

I challenge you to name 3 checks and balances that are not present in our system.

Chairman
A bad workman blames his tools

Don't be a stubborn goat!

It's evident that you struggled to counter my points.

The fact remains that for a culturally and religiously diverse country as ours, true federalism is what we must practice if we must be one country.
It's the reason the colonialists left us with the system when they were leaving.
True federalism has worked before and it will work again.

Any system would have worked for us if we were all one tribe. Unfortunately, we are not and we are too suspicious of each other.
The checks and balances in this system will always be compromised by religion and ethnicity.
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Greatings my noble compatriots, I've taken time to study and observe to polity which is already hitted up along political/ethnic lines. I realised that both party A and party B all clamour and yawn for a better Nigeria irrespective of their party idealogy but the route or method of approach in remoulding this great Nation back to what it use to be seems not to be working..
Having said that, I would want the great minds in these forum to come together as one and engage eachother in a great constructive discourse on the aforementioned topic above and see if we can at least set sail from
there..
What do you understand about True Federalism?

Do you think what Nigeria needs now at this critical moment of unrest both at the northern and southern axis is True fiscal federational government?

If you are against true federalism and total restructuring of the system, please can we have your reason and what are the other possible ways of cultivating an evalasting peace and oneness in this country...

Thanks as we await your intelligent inputs...

The ugly truth is that clamour for true federalism is in the interest of the political class not the citizens, it is sad that the man on the street has failed to define his interest wholistically, I will give you some examples;

When a corrupt politician is hunted, instead of the politician to make a defence for himself to the authorities, you will see an individual whose future was wasted by the same politician making a case for him, wetin concern am?

True federalism like we used to have 1960-66, concentrated power of resource control in the region while they service the center, in the present structure, the federal invest in the whole nation and service the states, why the clamour is high now is because some people feel they contribute more hence they want to be on their own.
What they fail to understand is that being on your own with resources will not remove other disadvantages of the region.

An Igbo man that is dependent on Nigeria's foreign exchange will say he wants a Bi@fra without telling us where his forex will come from, no forex means no trade, if you query further, he will say he has oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra, but when you ask him how many compared to your forex needs, he goes dumb.
While Abia and Imo can boast of oil producing status, it doesn't stop the both states being the most indebted in the current federal structure even with a 13% production advantage over others, then I ask; is resource control really the problem?

The present clamour for true federalism is greed and nothing more, the states want to control the resources with nothing to show for the little they got, just give us more forgetting that the FG will ask for their investment funds, how are you gonna reconcile that?
It is one thing to see oil at the terminal and hope to own it, it is another to understand that same oil is a $5b investment, if you pressure the FG to leave it for you, who pays the development cost? Do you expect ekiti to afford an oil block in its backyard when it can not pay ordinary salary? SPDC recently divested 30% interest in some oil blocks, for some, it is worth over $600m extrapolate what a 100% ownership is worth, do you expect the 25 unviable states of Nigeria to afford that?

The FG developed these resources with the private sector in a JV agreement so one can argue that the states can do same too, the sad news is that the investment funds are so huge that most local banks hardly get involved, foreign loans need better guarantees than a mere Ekiti state governor's signature, A bank like Chase manhattan will rather give Exxon $5b to invest in Nigeria on FG's guarantee than a mere Akwaibom state governor.
If my postulation is right then we are going to have untapped reserves littered in every region in the nearest future also, the pro federalism guys have not told us how to handle internal ramblings, the case of Soku gas plant (Amaechi vs Jonathan furore).

True federalism in the light we are pushing it is not in the interest of the people rather it is the politicians way of saying "GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO STEAL" but States government who wish to break even with the Fg resources wise, my question is, has the states granted Autonomy to the LGA's yet?
People in Asari toru has no idea what happens in PH, it is only the local govt secretariat they know, why is it unwise to grant them autonomy?
you see, everything boils down to greed and nothing more.

The FG has an arguement that being in charge of all the arm forces leaves them with more responsibilities hence justifies their higher stake in the Supreme court endorsed sharing formula, in my books that arguement is valid in all ramifications, while the states are not thinking of prudence in managing both their federal allocation and their IGR, they think it is ok to have state police as a way out, why are they not talking about state army? state navy? state NSCDC? state immigration? state customs etc, you see, greed!!

You have governors who think that state police is about harnessing local vigilantes, it goes beyond that, they always give examples with LAPD, the state of new York has more money than the Nigerian FG so why the comparison?
Who will head the inter agency liaison like the NSA in the United states? where will be the Jurisdiction of state police or do you want Dickson's thugs (state police) in Bayelsa to arrest an imo state attorney general? all these need to be dissected and scrutinized and funding guarantees need to be stipulated as well, it is not enough to look at your back yard and see a flare tower and assume eldorado is here, one has to be involved in the whole process from exploration to exploitation to become a stakeholder.

In my honest opinion, Nigeria does not need true federalism, it is not sustainable due to inherent cost, what we need is state capitalism where the FG will allow corporations to form JV with states to harness whatever opportunities there in those areas, I say this because Nigeria has about 60% of her oil blocks lying fallow, the JDZ in the Gulf of Guinea partly owned by Nigeria and Saotome has not been touched, meanwhile that area is where 5% of world's oil and gas reserve lie, call it the North dome of Africa.

It doesn't stop the FG from investing with her partners likewise the states, it is not only applicable in oil and gas, it is equally applicable to other sectors, mining, power etc.
While it sounds cool for some region to think they have food as their comparative advantage, where will they get electricity? for those who think they have crude oil, where are your farmlands? my point is, if there is any FG investment in your state you like, FG should put a price tag on it and any state that can afford it should buy it, that way Jigawa can bring partners and do a JV to explore oil in Rivers state, while Rivers can bring in agricultural partners to exploit the arable lands of Benue, that way our interest will be integrated and the division agenda will die a natural death.
This is what will favor the people of Nigeria not the politician's greedy proposal, I wonder why we are helping those thieves push forward their interest.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

The fact remains that for a culturally and religiously diverse country as ours, true federalism is what we must practice if we must be one country.
It's the reason the colonialists left us with the system when they were leaving.

Any system would have worked for us if we were all one tribe. Unfortunately, we are not and we are too suspicious of each other.
The checks and balances in this system will always be compromised by religion and ethnicity.

You are yet to tell us how true federalism will better the lives of the Nigerian people, you are only making a politician's appeal that sucks!!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

How have I struggled.
You're the One Who cannot defend your ideology
I gave you examples
You threw insults
Who do you think readers Will think is struggling

What is true federalism. So there is China made federalism Abi.

No they left us with plenty of time bombs which are all going off as planned

Federalism works (whether true or fake)
So does dictatorship, military rule,presidential and monarchy.
It's the leaders that make it work not a piece of paper.

Any system would have worked for us if we were all one tribe.
Like they were one tribe in feudal Japan.
Samurai, shogun, Ronin mean anything to you?

Unfortunately, we are not and we are too suspicious of each other.

Ah finally we agree on some basic realities
I am not suspicious of Chuks Mohammed or edIdiong. We are all brothers.

I am however suspicious of politician types who use mass psychology (another ugly reality and fact of life) and the simpletons Who fall for it.

the checks and balances are comprised by lack of integrity and laziness of a ppl.

Addendum
Your fada is the stubborn goat
Learn to talk to ppl in public
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by jpphilips(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=jagojunior post=46594774]

Who knows, it might work but I strongly doubt it. My pessimism on its workability is from the fact that we had something like federalism which failed us (evidenced by the reasons given by the coup plotters) before the promulgation of decree 34. If you think federalism was working for us back then, then why the coup? What makes you think it will work with the caliber of leaders today?

I completely disagree with this part, the military is an agency of Government, the Government decide for the military not the other way round, what the military thinks is inconsequential, once a government is formed, the military goes on "yes sir!!
It is wrong to premise your submission on the feelings of dissident military officers who think that power comes from the barrel of the gun. 1960-66 federalism never failed us reason most political pundits at the time said that decree 34 is coming to fix what is not broken.

Important to note that we became a republic in 1963 and the coup was in Jan 1966, so we had just 2 years to test run true federalism, isn't that premature to reel out a verdict in just 2yrs? how many elections did we see within the period? how was resources managed within the period? what investments were made? 2years is way too premature to conclude that the regional government failed us, what I think you should say is that, regional government has been overtaken by events due to obvious circumstances of what we had over the years.

Nevertheless, there are things like Local government autonomy, complete state House Of assembly autonomy, removing certain areas (like power generation and transmission) from the firm grip of the FG, relaxing certain laws, etc etc, all these if properly done will set a clean stage for seamless birth of federalism, that is if we still believe that we need it afterwards.

This is what I think will work also, the laws need to be relaxed such that there will be competition amongst states and the FG in terms of investments.
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
the checks and balances are comprised by lack of integrity and laziness of a ppl.

Addendum
Your fada is the stubborn goat
Learn to talk to ppl in public

Your aboooki fada is a parasitic cow.

Ijesha, ijebu, Egba etc are all Yorubas. So it is with the Japanese.
Japanese speak their language in parliament not English.

The Brits gave us true federalism and it worked while it lasted.
The problem started as soon as we embraced this useless system.

NL and offline ethnic clashes says it all that we really suspect each other not your senseless opinion.

Stubborn goat!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
jpphilips:

You are yet to tell us how true federalism will better the lives of the Nigerian people, you are only making a politician's appeal that sucks!!

I can still see Awo and Akintola's giant strides as premier of western region between 1959 and 1966(or therabout).
We havent had it so good since then.
I cant say the same for Ahmadu Bello and the northerners.
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Your aboooki fada is a parasitic cow.

Ijesha, ijebu, Egba etc are all Yorubas. So it is with the Japanese.
Japanese speak their language in parliament not English.

The Brits gave us true federalism and it worked while it lasted.
The problem started as soon as we embraced this useless system.

NL and offline ethnic clashes says it all that we really suspect each other not your senseless opinion.

Stubborn goat!
yet ife want to behead modakeke
Humans Will always find some insignificant thing to fight about.

Like see you Now, with your parasitic cow for a mother r and stubborn goat as a father you just started insulting me for heaven knows what even though we've never met.

If the federalism worked so well why did we demand more states, why did the military strike, why are we rigmaroling 66 years after
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

I can still see Awo and Akintola's giant strides as premier of western region between 1959 and 1966(or therabout).
We havent had it so good since then.
I cant say the same for Ahmadu Bello and the northerners.
we asked how federalism helps not what awolowo did?this is how ppl fail waec
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
we asked how federalism helps not what awolowo did?this is how ppl fail waec

Wasnt because there was true federalism in place that Awo was able to do what he did?
Stubborn goat!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Wasnt because there was true federalism in place that Awo was able to do what he did?
Stubborn goat!
no it war because awolowo wanted to do that.

Your father is the stubborn goat
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
no it war because awolowo wanted to do that.

Your father is the stubborn goat

If he didnt have control of the resources in his region, would he have been able to do much no matter how willing he was?
Stubborn aboooki goat!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by DEAFandDUMB(f): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please shewunoshewa and mikolo80, can we at least argue constructively without attacking each other.. I believe we all are adults and mentors to many young people ones out there. Let's shield our swords and do this as brothers.. We can't achieve all we've said here if you do not learn to tolerate and love one another.. Please my intelligent fellows, let's preach peace and not war..
Please..

1 Like

Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
yet ife want to behead modakeke
Humans Will always find some insignificant thing to fight about.

Like see you Now, with your parasitic cow for a mother r and stubborn goat as a father you just started insulting me for heaven knows what even though we've never met.

If the federalism worked so well why did we demand more states, why did the military strike, why are we rigmaroling 66 years after

The military struck in error and created states by fiat.
We never asked for their intervention.
We would have overcome whatever challenges we were experiencing at the time.
Stubborn goat!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

If he didnt have control of the resources in his region, would he have been able to do much no matter how willing he was?
Stubborn aboooki goat!

Are the states not collecting allocation?
Billions of naira.
Do the states have land?
Do the states know where to buy cocoa, cotton and palm oil or not.?
So until you and Dangote are earning the same you Will not move forward.?
I pity ppl that Will ever come to meet you as problem solver?

Your father is a stupid Hausa goat
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:

Are the states not collecting allocation? Billions of naira. Do the states have land? Do the states know where to buy cocoa, cotton and palm oil or not.? So until you and Dangote are earning the same you Will not move forward.? I pity ppl that Will ever come to meet you as problem solver?
Your father is a stupid Hausa goat
Are you a morrron?
Are the 28 states owing workers' salaries not getting federal allocation?
Who wants to farm when there is free oil money?
Stubborn abokkki goat!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Are you a morrron?

Is your fada a moronn

Are the 28 states owing workers' salaries not getting federal allocation?

Why didn't they invest the allocation. For 66 yrs
Whose fault is that?
Why should anyone pity them after squandering their Commonwealth

Who wants to farm when there is free oil money?

And federalism will remove oil money for your tiny brain ba

Stubborn abokkki goat!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

The military struck in error and created states by fiat.
We never asked for their intervention.
We would have overcome whatever challenges we were experiencing at the time.
Stubborn goat!

Son of a goat

From the abundance of discontent the military strikes.
They are a thermometer of the citizenry general disposition

If you don't know lemme tell you
Edo was create as a favour to Maryam baamggda by her husband

Nothing is by accident
Don't kid yourself.
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 2:05am On Jun 16, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Please shewunoshewa and mikolo80, can we at least argue constructively without attacking each other.. I believe we all are adults and mentors to many young people ones out there. Let's shield our swords and do this as brothers.. We can't achieve all we've said here if you do not learn to tolerate and love one another.. Please my intelligent fellows, let's preach peace and not war..
Please..

Sorry my little pusspuss
But some fuckup need to be treated instanta
Other wise you will have problems of Nigerian proportions to handle in the nearest future
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by MattChidi(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Why the insults? Attack the topic positively or negatively with your points not individuals.
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=mikolo80 post=46613550][/quote]

Why are you such a dunderhead

Which is easier to spend or fritter away? Money you earned or money you were given/dashed on a platter of gold?

This system breeds laziness!

Stubborn abooki goat!!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:

Son of a goat

From the abundance of discontent the military strikes.
They are a thermometer of the citizenry general disposition

If you don't know lemme tell you
Edo was create as a favour to Maryam baamggda by her husband

Nothing is by accident
Don't kid yourself.

Ode!
The first coup in the country was an error. So was the creation of the first set of states.
Every other coup/state creation was built on the wrong foundation.
Stubborn abbboki goat of a parasitic heritage!!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Ode!
The first coup in the country was an error. So was the creation of the first set of states.
Every other coup/state creation was built on the wrong foundation.
Stubborn abbboki goat of a parasitic heritage!!
slowpoke
the second coup nko
What about the third.
So tey we created the second set of states.
And now 36 states
And we are asking for 94 states as at last count

Your fada is a stubborn aboki goat of a parasitic heritage
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Why are you such a dunderhead

Which is easier to spend or fritter away? Money you earned or money you were given/dashed on a platter of gold?

This system breeds laziness!

Stubborn abooki goat!!
you think every one is a wastrel like you
Whether earned through sweat or windfall.
The rich take care of their money while those with poverty mentality and destined to be poor spend like no tmrw.
Why the Bible says a fool and his money are soon parted.
That would be you.
You choose to be lazy. Or hardworking.
Guess we know which category you fall in.
But don't worry when you suffer properly you'll reformat that space between your ears
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
you think every one is a wastrel like you
Whether earned through sweat or windfall.
The rich take care of their money while those with poverty mentality and destined to be poor spend like no tmrw.
Why the Bible says a fool and his money are soon parted.
That would be you.
You choose to be lazy. Or hardworking.
Guess we know which category you fall in.
But don't worry when you suffer properly you'll reformat that space between your ears

Honestly, you are lunatic arguing for the sake of it.
When 28 governors are running bankrupt states, does that not tell you that the system that produced them is as useless as your parasitic aboooki heritage?
Many of them wouldnt even be in politics if we ran a true federal system.
Laws are put in place as a last resort where all loopholes have been blocked.
The current systems is fraught with damn too many loopholes.
Stubborn aboooki goat!

1 Like

Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
slowpoke
the second coup nko
What about the third.
So tey we created the second set of states.
And now 36 states
And we are asking for 94 states as at last count

Your fada is a stubborn aboki goat of a parasitic heritage

You are a dullard! That's why you cant completely comprehend my post.
The first coup and first creation of states landed us where we are today and not subsequent ones which built on the first error. They should never have happened.
Stubborn abooooki goat of a parasitic heritage!!
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

You are a dullard! That's why you cant completely comprehend my post.
The first coup and first creation of states landed us where we are today and not subsequent ones which built on the first error. They should never have happened.
Stubborn abooooki goat of a parasitic heritage!!
you big fooll
You keep making the same mistake and you're blaming the system
And you sef go de claim leader of tmrw
Dullinus like you
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by mikolo80: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Honestly, you are lunatic arguing for the sake of it.
When 28 governors are running bankrupt states, does that not tell you that the system that produced them is as useless as your parasitic aboooki heritage?
Many of them wouldnt even be in politics if we ran a true federal system.
Laws are put in place as a last resort where all loopholes have been blocked.
The current systems is fraught with damn too many loopholes.
Stubborn aboooki goat!
you bastard.
Is it not buffoons like you that voted for them.
because you Saw rice.
Or they promised you job or contract
The only way they can be ousted is if good ppl contest.
But you cowards hide behind your wives kids parents.
You too scared to leave your comfort zone.
So you blame the system.
What do you know about the system?
You sabi how to read constitution so?
Which law don't we have?
You lazy dolt, you made zero effort to change things, just lamenting like a lamenter.
Point to 3 loopholes and I will show you that it is ppl like you that made the system what it is and even if they bring Heavenly system it will take you less than a week to scatter everything
Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
you big fooll
You keep making the same mistake and you're blaming the system
And you sef go de claim leader of tmrw
Dullinus like you

Ode!
Who should be blamed for your low,parasitic aboooki IQ? Your aboooki biological parents (the system) or your very self (clueless,corrupt leaders and politicians)?
Stubborn goat!!

1 Like

Re: True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. by ImpersonatorSS: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
you bastard.
Is it not buffoons like you that voted for them.
because you Saw rice.
Or they promised you job or contract
The only way they can be ousted is if good ppl contest.
But you cowards hide behind your wives kids parents.
You too scared to leave your comfort zone.
So you blame the system.
What do you know about the system?
You sabi how to read constitution so?
Which law don't we have?
You lazy dolt, you made zero effort to change things, just l

Oponu!
The current useless system ensures that almost only misfits are produced by virtually all the political parties as candidates and eventual leaders.
And where there are exceptions, they are significantly hampered.
The citizenry have no real choice.
Stubborn goat!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.