Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? (9649 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm, truly End of Time is at hand o.
OP, yhu most be joking I guessed?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by tempest01(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

You all quoting her, just happen to be silly.... The lady did nothing wrong except expressing herself, and that guy had to say she's from "Ukraine", what does her country have to do with her comment? And she said replied him that he ia from Nigeria, that's not bad... She only served him bad...

You don't rubbish someones tribe, country and expect them not to fight you back...

Vinshu, just ignore them, and tread carefully...

Why generalize the talk? The guy didn't even give a reason why he said she must be from India or Ukraine. He left it to imagination.

What's with Nigeria that she thinks it's wrong to be from there? We all are senseless?

And on a Nigerian forum....What is she even doing here?

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by tobex23(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2016
tempest01:

Why generalize the talk? The guy didn't even give a reason why he said she must be from India our Ukraine.

What's with Nigeria that she thinks it's wrong to be from there? We all are senseless?

And on a Nigerian forum....What is she even doing here?

Seriously So we don't just dislike ourselves in Nigeria... We also do not welcome others from other part of the world.... undecided please what can't she do here? What a ridiculous question I must say....

The guy said
Re u sure u are ok? Oooh I see,u re frm Ukraine or India no wonder

Does he mean everyone from Ukraine or India isn't OK?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Can someone summarize this inconclusive story
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by somehowpenis(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

You all quoting her, just happen to be silly.... The lady did nothing wrong except expressing herself, and that guy had to say she's from "Ukraine", what does her country have to do with her comment? And she said replied him that he ia from Nigeria, that's not bad... She only served him bad...

You don't rubbish someones tribe, country and expect them not to fight you back...

when you see that one _idiot that always disgraces Nigeria.. _asslicking Negroe .. I am out of this _stupid thread..
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by iPrevail(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
sprinter101:

When u write crap. we Nigerians re 5times more intelligent than all of u put together .there is nothing wrong wrong with him touching his sister? Just sit and reason how u think

Wow.. Is that so? undecided
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by iPrevail(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
somehowpenis:
when you see that one _idiot that always disgraces Nigeria.. _asslicking Negroe .. I am out of this _stupid thread..

STFU and listen to some sense! sad ...She only gave her opinion and you sl0wp0kes came at with your 'blackbrain' bull crap. angry ...
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
I have a bad feeling about this

That means you are guilty!
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by tempest01(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

Seriously So we don't just dislike ourselves in Nigeria... We also do not welcome others from other part of the world.... undecided please what can't she do here? What a ridiculous question I must say....

The guy said

What I meant there is that even if she wants to insult nigerians, not on a nigerian forum. Why is she here if all of us our senseless?

There is a way she could have replied the guy without insulting all of us.

2 Likes

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by stiflerdrug: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
somehowpenis:
u abuse someone's country and what do you expect.. Some chill? SMH instail sence into that cranium Shaa!!
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by stiflerdrug: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2016
tempest01:

What I meant there is that even if she wants to insult nigerians, not on a nigerian forum. Why is she here if all of us our senseless?

when the guy insulted her country? Hello
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by bryan360: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2016
just negodu
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by andreernest28(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Am not suprised,very soon you tell us bleep ur mom
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2016
tempest01:

Really? When the guy insulted her country? She should keep quiet and swallow it because she is on Nigerian forum? Nigerian forum or not, you don't insult a person directly or indirectly and expect some chill.

Saying "Re u sure u are ok? Oooh I see,u re frm Ukraine or India no wonder " means that people from Ukraine or India are not OK. Which technically means she is not OK. Guy, no one is a fool here. You don't stylishly insult a person and expect calm because you did not make the insult direct.
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
BoiledHead:
There is this guy that has always been getting on my nerves around the block and he works for my sis so I got tired of him and called my sis to come pick him up.

She came and spent most time with me in my house. And suddenly I had a boner when she was beside me texting on her phone. I dont know, I can't explain but I don't know what pushed me and I just told her I love her and kissed her. Although she looked at me and ask me if all is well and I said I'm alright and even continue touching her but she didn't complain. Instead she said "wait, let me finish with this person online"

? I'm confused
Mehn ur village people are doing yhu.
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by tobex23(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2016
somehowpenis:

Bruv, if asslicking means me saying the truth and speaking out, I would an asslicker over and over again.
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Ladycloud(f): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dnuel:

That means you are guilty!
do I look like a someone who gets attracted to family angry
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
do I look like a someone who gets attracted to family angry
You made to check up your profile, you are a pretty girl.

Now, based on your initial comment, are you guilty?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by sragile(f): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't think you are ok. You are from Nigeria. I don't expect sense
giiiiiiiirrrrl that's rude. show Nigerians some respect Will you
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Ladycloud(f): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dnuel:

You made to check up your profile, you are a pretty girl.

Now, based on your initial comment, are you guilty?
... Hell no.. And are you undecided
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
... Hell no.. And are you undecided

Thank you for answering me

I dey crazy? Pretty like you are still much around to befriended than to do any family sister. (Highest immorality )

How u dey?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Ladycloud(f): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dnuel:

Thank you for answering me

I dey crazy? Pretty like you are still much around to befriended than to do any family sister. (Highest immorality )

How u dey?
m good jare u?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by alobright17(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

What is this thing saying?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by alobright17(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
mzhorlah:
aunty,thats a bad advice

Aunty? I dey hear
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
guy u need spiritual bath undecidedguy u need spiritual bath
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by alobright17(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

How does she's from Ukraine become an insult?or is her mind telling her the post is as useless as.....??Mr asslicker so if someone said you're from Nigeria it means the person has insulted ?

And she went ahead to make such silly comment......
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by alobright17(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

The guy said

SMH.so are you OK is an insult?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by firstking01(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is effing weird
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

You have a problem with him, deal with him. But that statement is an insult to every Nigerian. You should edit it
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by MicroBox: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Go and ask your mum she will tell you that you both have different father..
Better still to confirm go for DNA test.
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

I don't really throw insults on nairaland so i resisted the urge to curse you. That initial post was s direct insult to her but then the guy realised that she isn't a Nigerian hence her opinion. I had once told her too that she isn't a Nigerian, hence she has very little understanding of our culture. She should have simply replied his insult without insulting the entire country. And you supporting her she insulted you too. But perhaps inferiority complex won't let you take offense...... Lemme guess, you ve sent her a pm already right?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Emeonyerichard(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
I guess u sud bleep her and see if she will mourn.. Sisterfuckingassholenigga#.. Less i frgt u need jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Few Will Understand This Picture / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) / My Esan (ishan) Girlfriend Is Threatening Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.