Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? (9622 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by ShayGirl(f): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sense is knocking on ur door....open to receive itundecided
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't think you are ok. You are from Nigeria. I don't expect sense
For once behave asif you are married naw, haba,...you dnt have to always return tantrums undecided
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Davny(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2016
If I wish you what happened to the Orlando shooting, then am a bad person..

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Strahovski1:
She is a wh0re

And you are some f'up pervert!

First time I'm liking your post.

Well said! smiley
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2016
ur stupid op...ewwww d tot even irrites me
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by BoiledHead(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Na wa o
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Did you ask him what he meant by "I am from Ukraine? " what does my country have to do with my opinion on nairaland? Ask him then I'll give you an answer. Nonsense

who provoke milady na?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by pedrilo: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
these tins actually do happen. #weird
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't think you are ok. You are from Nigeria. I don't expect sense

yhu don't expect sense from Nigerians....lol....yhu kiddinq..riqht?
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2016
You should have slipd ur fingers into her pusssy...

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Saint83(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Guy go and rewrite the story so that it could have a much ingredient to convince us,mean while who ur law e EPP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? / I Give Up On Nigerian Girls / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.