Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy (5835 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ireneony(f): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wtf .. most guys i see these days are baby daddies.
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny thing is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddies.

I set my standards and i know what i want.
Ladies don't date/marry a baby daddy, learn to set your boundaries.

Say no to baby daddies# smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny this is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddiess.

has any1 asked you to marry him?

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by LaurelP(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are u indirectly telling us that you're available?

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Twaci(f): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in marrying a baby daddy if you really love him.

The child is merely an added joy to the union.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by wilybebsy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
You never jam the one wey get money na why u still dey talk

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by AlexCk: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
If they were baby daddies, they won't ask to date/marry you ma'am. Just the regular "getting laid"

Plus, say no to babamamas too. grin grin
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny this is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddiess.

I am very sure that 99.9999 percent of nairaland dnt care who u marry or date. u might even end up single.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ivyT(f): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Same here, I don't think I can.
Opinions are like buttholes and we've all got one

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ireneony(f): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:

what if he has 2kids? undecided.
Lai lai.
Just me and my hushand grin

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by khristals(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
I nor be baby daddy. So can we start something?

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by pweetylivia(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
masterchi:
I am very sure that 99.9999 percent of nairaland dnt care who u marry or date. u might even end up single.
Lol. Why are you this evil grin

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Noted. Your life, your business undecided
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:

N
NO
TO
BABY
DADIES cheesy

U did not answer my question about natural hair lady

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by UrWorstNitemare: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided poo attract flies
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ireneony(f): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:

N
NO
TO
BABY
DADIES cheesy

U did not answer my question about natural hair lady
i will create a thread for that.
I ve been bixy these days.
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Seeeeeeee: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
masterchi:
Hahahahaha bro you nailed it, who even recognize her existence...

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
i will create a thread for that.
I ve been bixy these days.
Mention me pls wink
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ireneony(f): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Mention me pls wink
ok i will..
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ireneony(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
yeah ..you do!
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Cutezt(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
My Sister, You Neva Ready First, Tho Am No Baby Daddy, But I Would Gladly Flaunt My Joy Everywhere If I Had 1 Out Of Wedlock , If You Don't Wanna Marry Me, Then Fine, If You Claim To Love Me, You Must Also Love My Child, No 2 Ways About It.

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Seeeeeeee: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
yeah ..you do!
I refuse to notice u bye!
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Cutezt(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:

God Bless You.

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Park01: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
some of this baby dadies u see are very nice people to be with, some of them are very responsible.

to all the baby mamas here! is not our fault, is the op's fault, from hence! say no to single mother's
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Chrisrare: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Its a free world, do wotever u like, nobody cares. But by d time u hit menopause still single, u go pray to marry anything available.

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by youngtroll: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:

Hello baby, let me make you my babymama and I'll be your babydaddy to you and our baby....angry did mention I've a 10inch curved rod smiley wink be nice and its yours
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Zdoh(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
what if he has 2kids? undecided.
Lai lai.
Just me and my hushand grin
I don't want to say anything on this before but when i come accros this i smiled.You and your husband abi?It obvious you don't know what life is all about,what if after some years in your marriage and your boo went ahead to inpregnate another chick and that one gave him like 2 or 3 children?You gonna kill yourself abi? .Look no one is perfect when it comes to marital issue only God give directions,ask Tiwa.

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by slyrone(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
so is being a baby daddy a disease now? babe go blow whistle jor
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
pweetylivia:
Lol. Why are you this evil grin
threads like this can bring out the evil in anyone. Btw u are one pretty girl.
:
:
:
Seeeeeeee:
dnt mind this attention seeker
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by rosieluv(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
i concur,yeah i say no to baby daddies
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by DUOz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:

Chai u have sense and ure beautiful. I need u in my life pls pm me ur number

Dis Pic Is Crazy / Is This Not Aifrforce1 In This Viral Photo? This Guy Don Popular Last Last. / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO)