Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy (5870 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by AbuMikey(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Irene, undecided
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Monalisa185(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:

N
NO
TO
BABY
DADIES cheesy

U did not answer my question about natural hair lady

Are you going natural? Transitioning or you did a big chop?
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

Are you going natural? Transitioning or you did a big chop?
I have been transitioning since last year. I have done my big chop sha b4 easter. But I'm worried, it's Lyk it's not growing cry cry
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by SmellingAnus(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Many single girls are even too busy with married men... It's like the latest trend now is about many single girls having affairs with married men...
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Monalisa185(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
women and their wahala...that's how we sometimes miss out on being with some very nice and responsible guys...I'm not in support of anyone being a baby daddy or a baby mama, in fact, not my business..

But, that guy you feel is not a baby daddy and you probably feel he's the right and perfect guy for you simply because there's no child he introduced to you as his... Do you know how many pregnancies he rejected out of his irresponsibility?

Would you prefer to marry that guy and later in your marriage some women start storming your home with different kids saying he fathered them but refused to man up to his responsibility? I bet not..

As people always say, the devil you know is far better than the angel you do not know... Be wise!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
I don't see anything wrong in marrying a baby daddy if you really love him.

The child is merely an added joy to the union.
See you, can you be able to deal with the ego/jelousy in u? when you have ur own blood kids will u be able to treat them equal?
Nne forget, no come nairaland dey form good woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Monalisa185(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
I have been transitioning since last year. I have done my big chop sha b4 easter. But I'm worried, it's Lyk it's not growing cry cry

what kinda big chop did you do? Sometimes some people mistake cutting off some part of the hair, probably the top for a big chop... A big chop is cutting off your hair entirely leaving just your bare head..was that what you did?

Before you decided to go natural, were you having issues with your hair like dandruff?

What products do you use?

Does your hair cut?

Answer those questions, let's take it up from there
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Rukkydelta(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Say no to baby papa's. I see single father's as second hand husband material
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

what kinda big chop did you do? Sometimes some people mistake cutting off some part of the hair, probably the top for a big chop... A big chop is cutting off your hair entirely leaving just your bare head..was that what you did?

Before you decided to go natural, were you having issues with your hair like dandruff?

What products do you use?

Does your hair cut?

Answer those questions, let's take it up from there
I did not cut everything off o. My hair has become virgin hair during my transitioning. I cut it so low not too low bcox I can't do without having hair on my head.
No, I don't have dandruff issues just that it was not growing at all.
I use 'virgin hair cream' but now using coconut oil, apple vinegar oil and I'm about to get my castor hair. My fear is that my hair is hereditary. My mum's hair too is just scanty and not long.
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kayce1:
has any1 asked you to marry him?

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by MasterJayJay: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is baby daddy written on the forehead?
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Twaci(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
chisco82:

See you, can you be able to deal with the ego/jelousy in u? when you have ur own blood kids will u be able to treat them equal?
Nne forget, no come nairaland dey form good woman.
If you don't or can't treat them equally, don't rub it off on me. undecided

My blood or not, the kids are mine and I shall gladly take up their responsibilities. And I am doing this not just because I love my man, but because children are gifts from our Creator.

Disbelieve at your own peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Monalisa185:
women and their wahala...that's how we sometimes miss out on being with some very nice and responsible guys...I'm not in support of anyone being a baby daddy or a baby mama, in fact, not my business..

[b] But, that guy you feel is not a baby daddy and you probably feel he's the right and perfect guy for you simply because there's no child he introduced to you as his... Do you know how many pregnancies he rejected out of his irresponsibility?

Would you prefer to marry that guy and later in your marriage some women start storming your home with different kids saying he fathered them but refused to man up to his responsibility? I bet not..

As people always say, the devil you know is far better than the angel you do not know... Be wise![/b]
you made a good point here. I am openly asking you to date me and I mean it.

1 Like

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by olac21(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Motor garage-tout is here with her crap again to gain little attention from gullible NLders!You need Jesus Biatch!
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by agarawu23(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
Wtf .. most guys i see these days are baby daddies.
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny this is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddiess.

I set my standards and i know what i want.
Ladies don't date/marry a baby daddy, learn to set your boundaries.

Say no to baby daddies# smiley
it's high time you stop dreaming about se un who is not a baby daddy. I might just tie the knot with u if you are ready to think like other reasonable ladies on this thread think. I wanna hook u up. I have a kid, she is six and I am fvcking single undecided
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by illmatic101(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=46537762]Wtf .. most guys i see these days are baby daddies.
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny this is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddiess.

Say no to baby daddies#

The easiest way to spot a premature is by how they think e.g this Op, SMH

1 Like

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
She's right,it's a lot.
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
agarawu23:
it's high time you stop dreaming about se un who is not a baby daddy. I might just tie the knot with u if you are ready to think like other reasonable ladies on this thread think. I wanna hook u up. I have a kid, she is six and I am fvcking single undecided
i see guys blabbing how they can't date a baby mama, so why should i lower my standards because I'm a lady undecided.

1 Like

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
If he is the right one, I swear it, I will marry him, I have friends that' 're babydaddies, I don't condescend them, its their life.
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by agarawu23(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
i see guys blabbing how they can't date a baby mama, so why should i lower my standards because I'm a lady undecided.
guys, not all. Dont generalize
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by CashdownNG: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
rosieluv:
i concur,yeah i say no to baby daddies

its just a case of rich enough that's your threshold. I'm sure all the annies and banners etc all spewed this crappy line
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
ireneony:
°Cosighn 100%
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Monalisa185(f): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
I did not cut everything off o. My hair has become virgin hair during my transitioning. I cut it so low not too low bcox I can't do without having hair on my head.
No, I don't have dandruff issues just that it was not growing at all.
I use 'virgin hair cream' but now using coconut oil, apple vinegar oil and I'm about to get my castor hair. My fear is that my hair is hereditary. My mum's hair too is just scanty and not long.

what is the length of your hair like now since you cut it off...can I see a picture of it, maybe on another thread, just gimme a mention..

Why did you later lower your hair after several months of transitioning?

You didn't answer this... Does your hair break off while combing?

What kinda protective hairstyles do you make?

You use a lot of products on your hair, maybe hard for you to know which one really works for you

Which shampoo and conditioner do you use..their names?.

Please try and answer these questions, then we'll take another step forward.. By the way, I'm a naturalister as well and I started my natural hair journey on this forum, I mean I got the motivation from this forum... We'll get to that, just answer the questions I asked..
#cheers
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Monalisa185(f): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
agarawu23:
you made a good point here. I am openly asking you to date me and I mean it.

..aga...as a side chic abi?gringrin
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by agarawu23(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

..aga...as a side chic abi?gringrin
nope. Real chick. Dating to marriage kiss
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by iyamchee(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol......not all men are baby daddies. I am not. Buh if you keep running into them, it might probably mean its ya lot to get married to one......
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
If you don't or can't treat them equally, don't rub it off on me. undecided

My blood or not, the kids are mine and I shall gladly take up their responsibilities. And I am doing this not just because I love my man, but because children are gifts from our Creator.

Disbelieve at your own peril.
Nwanyi oma, we are n't fighting naa.
All i'm saying is "its easier saying than done.
If you can, i pray the Lord encourage u the more.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by sinceraconcept(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2016
ivyT:
Same here, I don't think I can.

Opinions are like buttholes and we've all got one
and you think he'd tell you he has a child before marriage? There are lots of guys with a kid or more but wouldn't let you know,you'll get to discover 7 years after marriage when you've already had your children for him and can't pack out again. Who knows,your present fiance could be a baby daddy as well
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by sinceraconcept(m): 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
ireneony:
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny thing is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddies.

and you think he'd tell you he has a child before marriage? There are lots of guys with a kid or more but wouldn't let you know,you'll get to discover 7 years after marriage when you've already had your children for him and can't pack out again. Who knows,your present fiance could be a baby daddy as well
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Yes, my hair do breaks.

Lemme just say I have not started caring for it the way you are asking me. It's just there.

Just gimme the name of products I can use pleaseeeee
Monalisa185:

what is the length of your hair like now since you cut it off...can I see a picture of it, maybe on another thread, just gimme a mention..

Why did you later lower your hair after several months of transitioning?

You didn't answer this... Does your hair break off while combing?

What kinda protective hairstyles do you make?

You use a lot of products on your hair, maybe hard for you to know which one really works for you

Which shampoo and conditioner do you use..their names?.

Please try and answer these questions, then we'll take another step forward.. By the way, I'm a naturalister as well and I started my natural hair journey on this forum, I mean I got the motivation from this forum... We'll get to that, just answer the questions I asked..
#cheers
Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by Walexsammy(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
ireneony:
Why should i marry/date a baby daddy when I'm not a baby mama? The funny thing is; most of them are not ashamed to say they're baby daddies.

Honestly don't really know what to say buh this situation is getting worse and disgusting. FFS if you no u not ready for marriage why not use protection if you can't abstain? imagine after wedding one gal/boy Willl just show up from somewhere to call u daddy/ mummy

1 Like

Re: So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy by rosieluv(f): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
CashdownNG:

its just a case of rich enough that's your threshold. I'm sure all the annies and banners etc all spewed this crappy line
awwwn am sure u a baby daddy,sorry i hurt ur feelings,naw swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You / Today Is My Sexy Friend's Birthday (pic) / No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.