Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? (1179 Views)

[PICTURE] Which of These 2 Pictures Should I Use As My DP? / When you choose to be a fool for love. / picture: Which One Is So Harmful And Dangerous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Treash(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Make your choice.

Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by obiorathesubtle: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
10million!

See her bend Bend mouth undecided
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by princefunmmy(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016

Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by princefunmmy(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
See asset (money), see liability(babe)... Abeg. Asset o
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by tupac007(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Bleep u bitch...u shit mhen with 10 mill...are dare u
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by firstking01(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Even if i chose her, would she give me the 10m?, or money dey come out for her toto or what, rubbish undecided
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by cruzita(f): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2016
grin

make the bobo go die!!!

give me the money make I reset my life
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
10million!

grin gat my eyes on you, the game isn't over tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by heatflux: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Choose her for what? As a trophy/Prize? As a companion? to save her?
Well, whichever is the case:-
Never compare a life with money.
Money cannot be a companion.
10 million is just a change, u can make more with her.
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2016
10 million is more real than the face. I go for the 10m
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2016
I'll take the 10,000,000. Then call her for 2 weeks stand. Then I give like 15 tazan. Just coz I have conscience oh.
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Some people are just unreasonable.

Question is this.

10 million what? Naira? Zimbabwean dollars?, plain sheets, etc. Nobody knws what it is. It may even be written on a white sheet of paper 10million..

The picture didn't attribute any object to the ten million.. so we don't knw what the 10 million may be.

As long as I am seeing a tangible thing which is a Human, i"d choose her against the 10 million whatever I don't hav a clue of. cool
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
10million!

chaiii....lmao!
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Hyfer(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I'll take the 10,000,000. Then call her for 2 weeks stand. Then I give like 15 tazan. Just coz I have conscience oh.
correct guy.. U dey for Dia.
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Hyfer(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Some people are just unreasonable.

Question is this.

10 million what? Naira? Zimbabwean dollars?, plain sheets, etc. Nobody knws what it is. It may even be written on a white sheet of paper 10million..

The picture didn't attribute any object to the ten million.. so we don't knw what the 10 million may be.

As long as I am seeing a tangible thing which is a Human, i"d choose her against the 10 million whatever I don't hav a clue of. cool
wetin go make am no be money.. I tire for you oo.
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Julietcutie(f): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
lol comments above tho grin
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Arijude(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Mtchewwww....10 million is even too much, just one thousand and I will jump and pass your stinking fake ass.
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by Hyfer(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Arijude:
Mtchewwww....10 million is even too much, just one thousand and I will jump and pass your stinking fake ass.
I no fit laugh.
Re: Picture: Which One Would You Rather Choose? by faith551(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Can you guy's wake up pls?? its too early to be sleeping by this time

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) / How Many Guys Can Do This. / The Best Sex I Ever Had - Shared By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.