Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue (29602 Views)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by sleeknick: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
abeg oh. y am i seeing so many guys on yellow black and white attire all over my timeline on all social network? is it part of the sallah? or is there a celebration in naija i don't know of?.... who else observed this biko?....
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Funny.
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by johnstar(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided

M

Ok na, make una Tel us how we go dey withdraw money for free na even if person no get for hin acct cry
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by dharhealgee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
cool
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by sixtus3606(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Horlawoomey:

You forgot to add Mr Fast finger.

He withdraw from the ATM in less than 45 seconds that others start asking if the ATM is paying at all. That's where I belong.

Good work naijasingle
sometimes when I see Simi singing, you comes to mind.
Same here! grin
#TeamFastestFinger
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Vendoor(f): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol grin
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by sixtus3606(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Smartsyn:
At a point in my life, I was Mr Miracle, but thank God today, sometimes I'm Mr Chief..
I go fit break your head of i jam you for ATM point angry

2 Likes

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by bodee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
the one that will get to the ATM to withdraw 4000 but he couldn't see the option of 4000 rather than use the "other" option and type the figure 4000; he will rather use the 1000 option and withdraw four times simultaneously or use the 2000 option and withdraw two times imputing his pin as many times as possible.
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by agbonkamen(f): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
4 very annoying set of people
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by viktor01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Horlawoomey:

He withdraw from the ATM in less than 45 seconds that others start asking if the ATM is paying at all. That's where I belong.

Good work naijasingle

I am also Mr. fast fingers.
It annoys me when someone waste others time and they keep pressing yes to the question" Do you want a receipt" even after the Machine displays printer error.
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by dharhealgee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
lol
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Tunababa8v(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
You forgot to add some idiots who keeps pressing 'print receipt' when the atm machine has clearly warned them it wouldn't be able to issue receipt due to printing error. But they ll never use their common sense and press 'NO' they would always preferred to press 'YES PRINT RECEIPT'

1 Like

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol them plenty for my school
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Kunberg: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oh my! Lwkmd @ Mr Trust Issues
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by emeka2847: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks jare. I dislike those space bookers

PiccoloBrunelli:
#TeamATMClassPrefect grin

I hate snails on the ATM! Lord! Even if it's 100K you're withdrawing you should do so in less than 5 minutes. Lol. You didn't add the Space bookers.

10. Spacebookers
They book space on all the 4 ATM queues. "Who's the last person here? You? Ok I'm behind you. Lemme check smtn. I'm coming." Then they move to the next...and the next and the next. Others come with their siblings. Like 4 siblings. With one ATM. Just position them in all the lines. grin
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by GoodBoi1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
What of Mr/Miss Looku Looku. They'll making eye contact and checking if you're admiring them. Dem be like "look me I be fine boy" , "look me I be fine geh" shakara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by pode(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
I belong to nor of the above
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by mkoabiola: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
If u are not laughing with this gist,frm 1 to 10
Den u no de use atm.

I laugh so tay them think say na real comedians de crack jokes.

Very hilarious
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
lool...i have never used an atm before..
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by NZAGHA(f): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I am very calculative of the times I make use of an ATM. If it's not very early in the morning, I don't bother except it's an emergency cos the last thing I want is to meet a queue. A queue containing one or more of these characters.

1 Mr Miracle
This one has 380.36 in his account yet he slots in his card at least five times to withdraw 5K, hoping for a miracle. He doesn't leave the ATM until he is certain 'insufficient funds' is spelt correctly. I met one like that last month. He kept reinserting his card and on a closer inspection, I found out he was trying to withdraw N400!
I can not come and go empty handgrin
2 Mr Grumpy
This one is fond of picking quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine keeps reading his pin is incorrect or his card has expired, he keeps swearing. Often times, he reports the ATM to the next person on the queue. Like we care!
Olodo on the leasecheesy
3 Mr Meticulous
The is that guy that adds stew to his jollof rice. He is the annoying guy dude counts and confirms every single note of his money before exiting for the next person as if he can beat up the ATM if N20 is missing. Nigerians and their trust issues though.
Guy are not smiling again o
4 Mr Chief/ Mr Thief
This one acts as if the world is ending. He is on a mission to drain the ATM. You think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. He is either a wealthy person or one of those scammers that stole someone's debit card. At a point, the 2K people like us starts begging him not to exhaust all the cash in the ATM.
Ogbeni, as chance don dey, i must eat my own moi moigrin
5 ATM Class Prefect
This impatient guy on the queue is usually the last to arrive but assumes anybody that spends more than five seconds at the ATM is an illiterate. He moves from the beginning of the extreme, grumbling and hastening everyone. If you spend more than 5 seconds, he'll walk up to you and offer to help you operate the ATM even when you are not an illiterate.
No time to at all...
6 Mr Trust Issues

The old man that feels everyone on the queue is a thief on a mission to memorise his ATM pin. He positions himself in a way that his entire body completely covers the ATM. He never fails to curse anyone that comes five metres close to him.
Oga wetin u dey lookgrin
7 Mrs Clueless

This is that old woman that has been practising how to use an ATM for the past 5 years. If you take a closer look at what she's doing, you would discover each time the machine reads "Would you like to continue, Yes or No", she smiles and does nothing.
Hay, God so na here i go sleep todaycheesy
8 Mr Unemployed

He has no money to withdraw but he joins the queue with four of his ATM card with the intention of checking their various balance. He eventually recharges N100 with quickteller and walks away with his head held high.
Wetin dey dere, we all dey use bank na...
9 Mr Questioner

This one is always asking questions. He doesn't care if you came to use the ATM or not! He's always asking, "Is it paying?", "Which bank are you using?" "Have you withdrawn?"
no, i wan insert my texbukgrin
I hope I didn't omit any category? I'm not sure where I belong but my worst fear is when I sight Mrs Clueless in front of me. You?

Nice one tho... Kudos... @NaijaSingleGirl
http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/9-annoying-sets-nigerians-youd-meet-atm-queue/

1 Like

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by NZAGHA(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I am very calculative of the times I make use of an ATM. If it's not very early in the morning, I don't bother except it's an emergency cos the last thing I want is to meet a queue. A queue containing one or more of these characters.

1 Mr Miracle
This one has 380.36 in his account yet he slots in his card at least five times to withdraw 5K, hoping for a miracle. He doesn't leave the ATM until he is certain 'insufficient funds' is spelt correctly. I met one like that last month. He kept reinserting his card and on a closer inspection, I found out he was trying to withdraw N400!
[/b]I can not come and go empty hand[b]grin
2 Mr Grumpy
This one is fond of picking quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine keeps reading his pin is incorrect or his card has expired, he keeps swearing. Often times, he reports the ATM to the next person on the queue. Like we care!
[/b]Olodo on the lease[b]cheesy
3 Mr Meticulous
The is that guy that adds stew to his jollof rice. He is the annoying guy dude counts and confirms every single note of his money before exiting for the next person as if he can beat up the ATM if N20 is missing. Nigerians and their trust issues though.
[/b]Guy are not smiling again o[b]
4 Mr Chief/ Mr Thief
This one acts as if the world is ending. He is on a mission to drain the ATM. You think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. He is either a wealthy person or one of those scammers that stole someone's debit card. At a point, the 2K people like us starts begging him not to exhaust all the cash in the ATM.
[/b]Ogbeni, as chance don dey, i must eat my own moi moi[b]grin
5 ATM Class Prefect
This impatient guy on the queue is usually the last to arrive but assumes anybody that spends more than five seconds at the ATM is an illiterate. He moves from the beginning of the extreme, grumbling and hastening everyone. If you spend more than 5 seconds, he'll walk up to you and offer to help you operate the ATM even when you are not an illiterate.
[/b]No time to waste at all...[b]
6 Mr Trust Issues

The old man that feels everyone on the queue is a thief on a mission to memorise his ATM pin. He positions himself in a way that his entire body completely covers the ATM. He never fails to curse anyone that comes five metres close to him.
[/b]Oga wetin u dey look[b]grin
7 Mrs Clueless

This is that old woman that has been practising how to use an ATM for the past 5 years. If you take a closer look at what she's doing, you would discover each time the machine reads "Would you like to continue, Yes or No", she smiles and does nothing.
[/b]Hay, God so na here i go sleep today[b]cheesy
8 Mr Unemployed

He has no money to withdraw but he joins the queue with four of his ATM card with the intention of checking their various balance. He eventually recharges N100 with quickteller and walks away with his head held high.
[/b]Wetin dey dere, we all dey use bank na...[b]
9 Mr Questioner

This one is always asking questions. He doesn't care if you came to use the ATM or not! He's always asking, "Is it paying?", "Which bank are you using?" "Have you withdrawn?"
[/b]no, i wan insert my texbuk[b]grin
I hope I didn't omit any category? I'm not sure where I belong but my worst fear is when I sight Mrs Clueless in front of me. You?

[/b]Nice one tho... Kudos... @NaijaSingleGirl[b]
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by nkemdi89(f): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
That was how I embarrassed one boy that belongs to "team monitoring spirit" he came last but was just monitoring everyone that were withdrawing, on getting to my turn I ordered him to give me some privacy, the boy started to abuse me. Omo no time for nonsense, I immediately called the attention of the bank security to whisk him away, the rest on queue joined to support my action.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by NZAGHA(f): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
mkoabiola:
If u are not laughing with this gist,frm 1 to 10
Den u no de use atm.

I laugh so tay them think say na real comedians de crack jokes.

Very hilarious

*bones face*
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Sgwash: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

1 Mr Miracle

2 Mr Grumpy

3 Mr Meticulous

4 Mr Chief/ Mr Thief

5 ATM Class Prefect

6 Mr Trust Issues

7 Mrs Clueless

8 Mr Unemployed

9 Mr Questioner

NSG... I can't resist the urge to read what ever has ur name on it... Muaaahhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by pavy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
ooooh u epp? undecided
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

1 Mr Miracle

2 Mr Grumpy

3 Mr Meticulous

4 Mr Chief/ Mr Thief

5 ATM Class Prefect

6 Mr Trust Issues

7 Mrs Clueless

8 Mr Unemployed

9 Mr Questioner

You didn't add the 'elders'. I really can't decide if this is wrong, but these 70 and above people come to the atm and walk straight up to the machine and be like " so? I'm old enough to be your parent!" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by hardbody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

1 Mr Miracle

2 Mr Grumpy

3 Mr Meticulous

4 Mr Chief/ Mr Thief

5 ATM Class Prefect

6 Mr Trust Issues

7 Mrs Clueless

8 Mr Unemployed

9 Mr Questioner

Dead right. Some guys just get to the machine and they are like it's my turn to waste time. This evening I ran into one, i barely managed to contain my contempt, of course I quickly drove to the next and entered an empty booth. Some guys don't even know how to operate it and won't eventually do more than 5k but it is a matter of right. So annoying
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by LEXYCOM: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
The over religious
Are u the last on the queue ? Blood of Jesus, I am not the last in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by HyDef(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Horlawoomey:

Good work naijasingle

That's where I belong too o. Make sense. grin

I don't know what is so time consuming about withdrawing anything less than 20k. A few button presses and you are done. In fact, sometimes I wish the ATM was faster. grin
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Tellemall: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
armadeo:

Am also a fast finger person.

I am irritated when folks spend time at the atm. They get confused when it says how much do you want to withdraw as if they don't know how much they have.

Jeez!!!. Decide before you get There. I can't count how many times I've paid can to use an empty atm becaue the folks are queued up and wasting time.

Some people have been using the ATM for several years, but they still waste time reading the same things they've been reading for years. Like, why do you need to read everything again, and act like you want to withdraw bulk when you could've just pressed the button for the smallest denomination already? What are they slowly reading again? Do they think we find it entertaining watching them act like the ATM has never asked them if they want a receipt before?

Some people just pause like goats trying to cross a road once they see the question asking if they want a receipt. Why do they even want a receipt when they will still get an alert for every transaction? Just a means to waste everybody else's time and act important while they are at it.

Who else despises those people who come from nowhere and are ready to fight to withdraw before you, when it's just the lowest denomination they've been dying to get? The worst is when after the drama that you've ignored from them they get to there, look back and start asking you for directions. I'm sorry, but they should've eaten some humble pie earlier. I cannot be of service.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by joshuamoses101(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
11.mr/miss i too knw:this is mostly exibited by the pretty ladies they just walk up to a guy in front and use sweet mouth give am card to withdraw 4 dem with the mumu guy smiling like a just roasted goat.

I remember once a girl did that in a que i was in with me being the 4th guy on the que,the babe just catwalk go front nd gave her atm to the 2nd guy everyone behind me was just complaining nd eventually wen it was time 4 the 2nd guy to withdraw the 3rd guy who hasnt said anything so far just collected the girls atm 4rm d guy nd threw it away.na so everybody burst laugh

3 Likes

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
I do not know the name to describe these ones. When they see the queue they will walk up half way and start pleading, please I am coming from the hospital, a lab test need to be conducted and I have no money to pay, please allow me withdraw so I return to the hospital. Some impatient ones at the queue would be fuming, next thing he says please I can not lie because of illness if I am healthy and saying otherwise may I not live to see this afternoon. I can't lie because of this please brothers and sisters is an emergency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Builds N1.2bn Business School In Bayero University Kano / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.