Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue (29601 Views)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Havabelle(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Mr/Mrs ITK
These ones are the advisers at the atm. They know all about the atm machine thay you begin to wonder if that's their work station.
I was on the queue when a lady was having issues withdrawing about 7k.......To my greatest surprise, this Mrs ITK started saying that 'The atm won't give you less than 10k, you have to collect in tens of thousands' . People actually believed her with the level of confidence she said it with. I was just like undecided
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by nizetee: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2016
How about the one who farts for security reasons to keep people from coming too close to see their passwords! grin grin

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Olusharp(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
kelspascal:

send you account number
bro for real...my mail olu200016@gmail.com
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by Ionkidiz(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Something is missing. What about the guys that funds their online betting accounts via ATM, that's where i BELONG. Oya hit like if you fund your online betting account via ATM. . . .
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by obontami: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2016
ladyF:
Chai!!! I go be Miss Miracle. embarassed With my 3-digit account balance, I have to be roaming all around the streets to look for ATM that is dispensing 500 naira note...make I collect my 500 naire jejely and comot. grin

*sigh* This life sha... cry

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

hahacheesy i know i will see u here

BTW u and NSG got something in common
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by ladyF(f): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
obontami:

hahacheesy i know i will see u here

BTW u and NSG got something in common
Lol... how u dey na? grin
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by obontami: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
ladyF:
Lol... how u dey na? grin

i dey Oooo, my dear
cheesy u dey ur hut ?? Abi u don commot ?? cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by ladyF(f): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
obontami:

i dey Oooo, my dear

cheesy u dey ur hut ?? Abi u don commot ?? cheesycheesycheesy
Lol I don comot. Hope rain no go throway my roof before u reach house grin
Re: 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue by MrObontami(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
ladyF:

Lol I don comot. Hope rain no go throway my roof before u reach house grin

Hahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Builds N1.2bn Business School In Bayero University Kano / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.