Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her (709 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Wisdom955(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
A 30-year old man who recently graduated after failing multiple courses in the higher institution has revealed his girlfriend’s clandestine romance

Read what he said at: http://www.bringnews247.com/girlfriend-slept-lecturer-graduate-just-leave-boyfriend-laments/

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by osasowen: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
If u live her u will never kn good in ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Amiano(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
If u leave dat gal, u wil neva know peace in life
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by chocodaviva(f): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Leave her kwa?
D thunder DAT will fire u is doing hoppa ganam style press up
U shud av stopped her den and be stuck wit ur spill over(inlove) with her
Oga wake up wash ur face nd humbly walk her down d asle
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Smellymouth: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by gbalikuma(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
IF YOU LEAVE HER UR LIFE WILL BE LIKE NIGERIA AND UR PARENT WILL BEHAVE LIKE BUHARI, RAT WILL EAT UP UR CERTIFICATEAND FINALLY, UR FRIEND WILL SEE U AS AVENGER/BOKO HARAM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Couples Rock It Better >>>pics / My EX And I Went Outing 2dai / My Take On Why 9ja Babes Lose Shape After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.