Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About (1238 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by McBrooklyn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
It has come to our notice that men want the women in their lives to be true to them and open up. We understand that this would help the relationship a great deal as couples could always move on from that point and lay a solid foundation.

But in reality, how many men can deal with the truth? How many men are willing to see the revelations as things of the past and move on from there? We all have secrets we do not want to tell anyone. We have things eating us up but cannot afford to air to the world.

While lying may not be good at times, it helps to save us from compromising situations. Although perfection is an unattainable feat to mortals, every woman still wants to strike her man as the ideal and perfect partner, not some twisted and messed up lady.

Some Nigerian ladies may have their excesses when it comes to love and lies. No matter how much you probe them, you may never hear the real version of the story.

While men may be able to come out and brag about their escapades with women, ladies do not have the right to do the same as the society is sentimental about the things women should or should not do.

It is a pity the men would be disappointed again as it is totally up to a woman to decide what part of her life history she is willing to tell the world. Find below some of the things Nigerian ladies would always lie about:

1. Age

Depending on the situation on ground, you may never be able to ascertain the real age of a Nigerian lady. Although, it is weird seeing people act up when they are being asked about their ages. Some even get offended the moment the question is being asked. Some men also get defensive when they are being asked about their ages.

2. The number of men they have slept with

Dear men, please stop asking women about this part of their lives. You will never be able to know the truth as you would keep getting polished lies. The standard for the number of men most Nigerian ladies would say they have slept with is two; you would be the third man. You can be sure the revelation would be backed with some pathetic story.
If you were told twenty, would you be interested in having a serious affair with her? There is the likelihood that you would want to mark register and leave too.

3. Abortion

Except you were the one that got her pregnant those times, a lady would never tell you if she had ever had an abortion. Abortion still remains a vague term as long as Nigerian ladies are concerned. They would always feign ignorance when it comes to this as they do not want to be seen as irresponsible.

4. Their ability to cook

Nigerian ladies know that there are certain things a man expects them to know how to do; cooking is one of those things. Thus, some of these ladies would brag on and on about their ability to cook and make decent meals. If the relationship works out at the end of the day, the man would be so disappointed in her.
That could be the beginning of the fall of that marriage. It is useless lying when it comes to issues like this, you could always learn and laugh about the mistakes you make.

5. Lying about being indifferent when it comes to his money

Ladies would always find one thing or the other to say; they most times lay emphasis on liking a man but not because of his money. If I hear! Money is important in relationships; the men know fully that the moment they become completely broke, they stop being the head in that relationship.
Yes, money matters. Stop acting like you are indifferent about it when in truth you want to spend as much as you can.

6. Lying about a man’s sexual performance

Many ladies do not always give their unbiased opinion when it comes to an issue like this. Men are egoistic in nature and would always ask women about their performance in bed. No matter how bad the sex was, you can be sure a lady would never tell the man about his woeful performance.
While lying in this case may not be good, ladies should learn to tell the men what they feel really. This would help them improve and make the next experience a better one.

Source: https://www.naij.com/855139-6-major-things-nigerian-ladies-will-always-lie.html?source=article_related

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by teepea(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
FTC... Make i park here, just in case.. BTW.. Has tomato price reduced? cry
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by ronald4lif(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's not just Nigerian ladies who lies about their age, the guys do too. Lying about one's age or dodging the question is very common with Nigerians. Ask someone their age you hear things like early, mid or late twenties etc. So don't lump it on women only.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by sinaj(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dnt think I can lie bout those things u listed there.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Above all, a woman will not let you part her legs if you have got no money.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Enough of this nonsense.......
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by McBrooklyn(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
ronald4lif:
It's not just Nigerian ladies who lies about their age, the guys do too. Lying about one's age or dodging the question is very common with Nigerians. Ask someone their age you hear things like early, mid or late twenties etc. So don't lump it on women only.

I was wondering if you really check the headline of the post especially where it says "Ladies" . And if I were to post about "7 things Nigerians can lie about" then I'll include the age too . . . Or are Nigerian ladies not Nigerians?? cheesy
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by skywalker240(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:
angry angry angry
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by skywalker240(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
n0 5...very true...just so so true... grin grin

N0 6..., all u girls lying that the sex was good and faking orgams,...karma is watching u in 7D.. grin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by McBrooklyn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:

See You undecided . . . Don't forget the part of your signature that indicated "FEAR GOD" cos if you really FEAR GOD, you won't be here telling lies angry
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by Allen97(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:
lol dats wah yal wee say... oya burst my head nd tel me ur age... abeg no tlk swit sixteen
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

See You undecided . . . Don't forget the part of your signature that indicated "FEAR GOD" cos if you really FEAR GOD, you won't be here telling lies angry
I FEAR GOD smiley

Cnt lie
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:
I FEAR GOD smiley

Cnt lie

Guess I'll have to add number 7 . . . Ladies be telling lies on top what even them and everybody knows it's a LIE

Ladies be Repping Lai Mohammed cheesy
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by bitchcrafts: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lolest. Aside the age thing tho, all else are silly questions to me.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by sinaj(f): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Guess I'll have to add number 7 . . . Ladies be telling lies on top what even them and everybody knows it's a LIE

Ladies be Repping Lai Mohammed cheesy
grin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by saintdennis(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Op u didn't add
*THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD SEX : almost all girls claim rape... dunno why.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by anigbajumo(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2016
2. The number of men they have slept with

Dear men, please stop asking women about this part of their lives. You will never be able to know the truth as you would keep getting polished lies. The standard for the number of men most Nigerian ladies would say they have slept with is two; you would be the third man. You can be sure the revelation would be backed with some pathetic story.
If you were told twenty, would you be interested in having a serious affair with her? There is the likelihood that you would want to mark register and leave too.

3. Abortion

Except you were the one that got her pregnant those times, a lady would never tell you if she had ever had an abortion. Abortion still remains a vague term as long as Nigerian ladies are concerned. They would always feign ignorance when it comes to this as they do not want to be seen as irresponsible.

Chai see Landslide finishing.....

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Ladies Would Always Lie About by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
sinaj:
grin
Ladies And Lies cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else [MUST READ] / 9 Types Of Men You Should Marry / How To Turn Your Man To A Sure ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.