Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. (14924 Views)

Mr Nairaland 2016|share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Considering Nigeria's over dependence on importation, you think devaluation is good for Nigeria?
Yes, it is good for Nigeria in the sense that Nigeria infant and domestic industries will grow, the economy will grow too, it might take time but it will lead to Nigeria producing different goods and this will help curb poverty and unemployment.

Overdependent on export is not good for a country.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Stop drinking cow piss undecided
SAINTSAMURAII:
this guy self

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by chelseabmw(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mimzy and smellymouth

I'm ready ... Let's make history

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Inflation is the continuous rise in the price of goods and services. The inflation we are experiencing in the country was not caused by devaluation rather it was caused by other factors that causes inflation which are many.
Nigeria is experiencing a galloping inflation and it has nothing to do with devaluation, but with devaluation, inflation will increase at a higher percentage.
And the masses will continue to pay more. This is why I always opt for a Chairman Mao Tse Tung revolutionary manifestation, in Nigeria.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
gossipfreak:
Stop drinking cow piss undecided

I know you are a guy behind a female moniker, doing this will only give mimzy more problem.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by davide470(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Inflation is the continuous rise in the price of goods and services. The inflation we are experiencing in the country was not caused by devaluation rather it was caused by other factors that causes inflation which are many.
Nigeria is experiencing a galloping inflation and it has nothing to do with devaluation, but with devaluation, inflation will increase at a higher percentage.
smiley

This is exactly what I was trying to arrive at. Devaluation does not always cause inflation. When you devalue, it is to make your currency appealing to "foreign investors" and improve your exports thereby creating liquidity in the system, FX earnings and more customer spending which would invariably lead to an improve economy with less inflation figures.

We couldn't devalue the naira before because of our import apetite hence CBN ban on those 41 items from sourcing forex.

Anyways, you try with your textbook definition. wink

Cc: Joseph1832
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am watching you, your every posts and moves, my eyes are on you. Mrs intelligence, i will fall your hand when you least expected.
Be my guest.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Be my guest.
I will gladly be your guest online and offline. watch out.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
davide470:
smiley

This is exactly what I was trying to arrive at. Devaluation does not always cause inflation. When you devalue, it is to make your currency appealing to "foreign investors" and improve your exports thereby creating liquidity in the system. FX earnings and more customer spending which would invariably lead to an improve economy with less inflation figures.

We couldn't devalue the naira before because of our import apetite hence CBN ban on those 41 items from sourcing forex.

Cc: Joseph1832
I have no textbook with me,my school is currently on strike. My books are in the hostel.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Yes, it is good for Nigeria in the sense that Nigeria infant and domestic industries will grow, the economy will grow too, it might take time but it will lead to Nigeria producing different goods and this will help curb poverty and unemployment.

Overdependent on export is not good for a country.
I disagree. Why? Cuz Nigeria don't have strenght to sustain itself in many sectors for now. Hence we'll continue to import goods which means more money spent on same quality/quantity. You see?

Anyways, goodnight
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I disagree. Why? Cuz Nigeria don't have strenght to sustain itself in many sectors for now. Hence we'll continue to import goods which means more money spent on same quality/quantity. You see?
Nigeria have the resources and material to do so, all we need is motivation and incorrupt leaders. Also Nigerians should learn to patronize 'made in Nigeria' goods.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mimzy is obviously your nightmare not mine. Like I said, stop drinking cow piss.

SAINTSAMURAII:
I know you are a guy behind a female moniker, doing this will only give mimzy more problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
davide470:
smiley

This is exactly what I was trying to arrive at. Devaluation does not always cause inflation. When you devalue, it is to make your currency appealing to "foreign investors" and improve your exports thereby creating liquidity in the system, FX earnings and more customer spending which would invariably lead to an improve economy with less inflation figures.

Cc: _Joseph1832
Seen, and noted. But really, all these theories wouldn't work in Nigeria, as there have never been a time it worked.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by davide470(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
I have no textbook with me,my school is currently on strike. My books are in the hostel.
Alright then.

Cheers.
joseph1832:
Seen, and noted. But really, all these theories wouldn't work in Nigeria, as there have never been a time it worked.
Well, not all policies can work, but at least, man must try.

Cheers mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
davide470:
Alright then.
Cheers.Well, not all policies can work, but at least, man must try.
Cheers mate.
But as e be say no one don ever work for naija unko? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Smellymouth: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
chelseabmw:
Mimzy and smellymouth

I'm ready ... Let's make history

A toast to you boss grin

[img]http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/NWZK-HoDTVJmJY5peLTWj5PMWfg=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/3f2c417ac386a6fc_giphy-1/i/toast-Tyrion-Lannister-best-ally-Seven-Kingdoms.gif[/img]

We are READY Babaly .. grin cheesy

I appreciate you Boss , Respect cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by repogirl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
The contestants in this contest should use their God given intellects and stop copying other people's work!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by chelseabmw(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
PushPlay:

Yimu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by cherryice(f): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
zicoraads:

It was a very useless question. I wonder why they bothered in the first place.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
repogirl:
The contestants in this contest should use their God given intellects and stop copying other people's work!
dnt u get tired?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
gossipfreak:
Mimzy is obviously your nightmare not mine. Like I said, stop drinking cow piss.

do me a favour pls, gerra of here mehnn.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Funny enough ivyy no go share nyash give you, you're here killing yourself while her campaign manager is eating her cookie. Grow up son!

SAINTSAMURAII:
do me a favour pls, gerra of here mehnn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
gossipfreak:
Funny enough ivy no go share nyash give you, you're here killing yourself while her campaign manager is eating her cookie. Grow up son!

i said gerra of here mehnnn. male behind a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
You can't stand the truth so you resort to false accusation. Ivyy cheated and I expect you to do a better job defending her, not aggravating the whole thing. Olori buruku

SAINTSAMURAII:
i said gerra of here mehnnn. male behind a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
You can't stand the truth so you resort to false accusation. Ivyy cheated and I expect you to do a better job defending her, not aggravating the whole thing. Olori buruku

ITS OK, thats past now. so whats ur main handle?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Oboy na gossipfreakk o cheesy

SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS OK, thats past now. so whats ur main handle?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by YourMajesty(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

na 4 sapele dy born me nd na sapele english i dy speak nd write nd i dy pass my exams, i no sabi American nd Britian english abeg teach me i wan learn since u sabi nd know better than me.
Don't take it personal. I mean no disrespect. My apologies dear. .
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by YourMajesty(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

na 4 sapele dy born me nd na sapele english i dy speak nd write nd i dy pass my exams, i no sabi American nd Britian english abeg teach me i wan learn since u sabi nd know better than me.
Don't take it personal. I mean no disrespect. My apologies
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
davide470:
Technically, there had been no devaluation until today, but Inflation has been on a steady rise Quarter on Quarter (13.7% vs 15.6% now), so how do you correlate your last statement?

Your attention is needed here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3169088/food-ready-teamhaters
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by EzePromoe: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
Once again this is to remind the following contestants (Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul) that your interview is schedule to hold tomorrow by 5.45pm

Regards cool
This evening's episode is going to be such a banger. I'll forsake anything to hear Mysticgal speak and I'm not gonna miss out for anything in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.