Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support (11060 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Godless your mother for given birth to a brain like you and not the nitwits above you
^

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2016
blues20:

Please, can you kindly explain the meaning behind your moniker. I mean no harm
That is my private life dear, I chose my moniker and it is in line with Chapter iv of the Nigeria Constitution which among others entails freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

^
awon olo oshi, leave me alone and face your Nnamdi Kanu problem. I am a Jonathanian so I can't blame my hero but all I know is that Biafra is like an HIV infested woman. I am forced to withdraw my support haven found out her status amidst my strong support for it before it's too late

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by csamii: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

Biafra will never be achieved because u guys are rogues

Foolish boy! Just because you had an imaginary encounter with a man you claim to be igbo, you decided to insult the whole igbo nation. You are very daft and I guess that was the reason you got duped by a low life.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

awon olo oshi, leave me alone and face your Nnamdi Kanu problem. I am a Jonathanian so I can't blame my hero but all I know is that Biafra is like an HIV infested woman. I am forced to withdraw my support haven found out her status amidst my strong support for it before it's too late
Say more . . .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

That is my private life dear, I chose my moniker and it is in line with Chapter iv of the Nigeria Constitution which among others entails freedom of expression

grin grin grin Very funny moniker. Make Tinubu catch you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
csamii:

Foolish boy! Just because you had an imaginary encounter with a man you claim to be igbo, you decided to insult the whole igbo nation. You are very daft and I guess that was the reason you got duped by a low life.
You see you and your kinsmen problem, u r just coming online and all u could do is to take side.
I just edited my thread to spite u guys more. I never had this heading in the first place but your kinsmen pushed me to do this. I reported what happened to me and instead saying encouraging words to me, they ended up insulting me because the culprit is an Igbo man. His mother just called me that she will make sure I son returns my properties whereas, u low life Igbos are here exposing yourselves not knowing that you guys are surreptitiously telling the world your life style.
You defended Dasuki, FFK, Saraki, Metuh and what have you, are guys know for defending thieves?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CuteTj(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2016
rheether:

But this your moniker sha. Tinubutoto kwa? Hian!
As in... I have been laughing hysterically since I saw it.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Ngozi123(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I never hated the Igbos until this incidence as per the response from Igbos on this issue. None of them has condemned the dubious and ungrateful act from their kinsman, instead they left the issue at hand. I agreed I was wrong by generalizing the issue to all Igbos, I subsequently apologised and amended my heading yet they refused to condemn the act. Tribe full of pride and dubious acts.

If this one incident made you hate the Igbos then you clearly hated Igbos way before it happened. Stop trying to hide your bigoted background.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by dimieprincess(f): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Ngozi123:

If this one incident made you hate the Igbos then you clearly hated Igbos way before it happened. Stop trying to hide your bigoted background.
Have you followed the thread from the first day? If I am the op, I will say the same things. He amended the thread because this wasn't the original write up. He apologised in places he used the world Igbo but your kinsmen were hellbent in insulting him whereas, others were trying to console him. You guys and all Nigerians in general doesn't know how to quench crisis or dispute. What stopped u guys from blaming the Chiebuka guy and thereafter talk the op to see reasons why he shouldn't generalised it?
Common sense demands that when one is angry u don't join issues, rather u calm the person first before u blame him for his wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by meccuno: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2016
So biafra would not be achieved because an igbo man stole your laptop? You are more stvpid than I thought........

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by dimieprincess(f): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2016
CuteTj:
As in... I have been laughing hysterically since I saw it.
Me I almost urinate in my pant
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by dimieprincess(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2016
meccuno:
So biafra would not be achieved because an igbo man stole your laptop? You are more stvpid than I thought........
See one of them above again, Ngo u see what I told u earlier. You guys have so much pride.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by SlayerSupreme: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
Take heart my dear, that is why I hate an average Igbo man. So cunning and ungrateful
And that's why your life is forever miserable. Silly tw@t!
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Ngozi123(f): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

Have you followed the thread from the first day? If I am the op, I will say the same things. He amended the thread because this wasn't the original write up. He apologised in places he used the world Igbo but your kinsmen were hellbent in insulting him whereas, others were trying to console him. You guys and all Nigerians in general doesn't know how to quench crisis or dispute. What stopped u guys from blaming the Chiebuka guy and thereafter talk the op to see reasons why he shouldn't generalised it?
Common sense demands that when one is angry u don't join issues, rather u calm the person first before u blame him for his wrong

Had the Op refrained from insulting and generalising all Igbos- let's be honest, when he says 'Biafrans', he is referring to Igbos, hence the title of the thread- many Igbos would have come to criticise the man. I do not condone that Igbo man's actions, in fact, I find his actions deplorable, however, the op is a unrepentant tribalist who is just practicing confirmation bias so one finds it hard to sympathise with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by dimieprincess(f): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

And that's why your life is forever miserable. Silly tw@t!
U antagonize Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Benin, Ikwere, Ibibio, Oron, Fulani and what have u, ain't u guys ashamed of your self?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by johnugwu: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2016
The op is foolish for making it look ethnic in action. Listen I lost 4 cars to one Abiodun Ajiboye and I still maintained my yoruba friends. The guy was entrusted with four of my cars in Abuja. New cars my people, I was trying to save a soul. He sold all I mean alllllllll and ran away he is from osun state. I will never trust or help anyone in life but to go ethnic is a no no for me. @ tinubu take heart but don't insult any tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Iykopee(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

Biafra will never be achieved because u guys are rogues

The guy stole ur mumu lappy and toiletries huh? Omo u be the coolest idiot in the league of liars.

and to think he left town without u goin back to the same shop where u met him says alot about ur foolish write up. Quit trolling on NL with ur foolish monicker.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by coolitempa(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Well....op should know criminality and the SĒ be like bread and butter.... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by dimieprincess(f): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Ngozi123:

Had the Op refrained from insulting and generalising all Igbos- let's be honest, when he says 'Biafrans', he is referring to Igbos, hence the title of the thread- many Igbos would have come to criticise the man. I do not condone that Igbo man's actions, in fact, I find his actions deplorable, however, the op is a unrepentant tribalist who is just practicing confirmation bias so one finds it hard to sympathise with him.
That is why I said u r just coming online. The topic initially was " Mtg Story with an ungrateful Igbo man". The Op was admonished to stop generalizing and he apologised. He removed the word Igbo from the thread after the apology yet your kinsmen refused to caution themselves. He later edited it to have this current heading.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

That is why I said u r just coming online. The topic initially was " Mtg Story with an ungrateful Igbo man". The Op was admonished to stop generalizing and he apologised. He removed the word Igbo from the thread after the apology yet your kinsmen refused to caution themselves. He later edited it to have this current heading.
Pls don't mind them, this is their life style. They defended Dasuki, FFK, Metuh, Dokpesi, Diezeni and co, they are known for defend thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Iykopee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
coolitempa:
Well....op should know criminality and the SĒ be like bread and butter.... angry

Is criminality not like bread and butter with SW people? Or shud i narrate how criminally minded yoruba guys ran away with my money @ seme border?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Pls don't mind them, this is their life style. They defended Dasuki, FFK, Metuh, Dokpesi, Diezeni and co, they are known for defend thieves.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iykopee:

The guy stole ur mumu lappy and toiletries huh? Omo u be the coolest idiot in the league of liars.

and to think he left town without u goin back to the same shop where u met him says alot about ur foolish write up. Quit trolling on NL with ur foolish monicker.
His name is Chiebuka Akabusi, he attended Holy Ghost Grammar School, Owerri, he from ISIALA NBANO LGA. Go to his Facebook page and see my message there if u think I am lying. U guys always shield thieves from Dasuki to Saraki to Metuh, Diezeni, FFK and what have you.
What is your business with my moniker? Is that the reason your Nnamdi Kanu sent his brother to come and robbed after the help. Criminally minded people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Iykopee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

OBJ ur brother, uncle, father and grandfather is the biggest roque in Nigeria. Still, u havent chased him away to show ur tacit support for decency. Aren't u defending thieves as well? Or shud i mention Tinubu to show u how criminals abound in ur locality?
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by csamii: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

You see you and your kinsmen problem, u r just coming online and all u could do is to take side.
I just edited my thread to spite u guys more. I never had this heading in the first place but your kinsmen pushed me to do this. I reported what happened to me and instead saying encouraging words to me, they ended up insulting me because the culprit is an Igbo man. His mother just called me that she will make sure I son returns my properties whereas, u low life Igbos are here exposing yourselves not knowing that you guys are surreptitiously telling the world your life style.
You defended Dasuki, FFK, Saraki, Metuh and what have you, are guys know for defending thieves?

FYI, I don't support/defend criminals either do I say encouraging words to mor0ns. You're the one that invited a low life in your house. You're the one that befriended a criminal so that says much about you. I would have gone attacked your tribe but in all my existence, I've found out that one can't change human stupid!ty.

Ps: Changing the title of the thread ain't my concern and it looks lame.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iykopee:

OBJ ur brother, uncle, father and grandfather is the biggest roque in Nigeria. Still, u havent chased him away to show ur tacit support for decency. Aren't u defending thieves as well? Or shud i mention Tinubu to show u how criminals abound in ur locality?
ahahahahahahahahaha, always chasing shadows. Who told u I am Yoruba? I am not and will never be. I am a proud son of the ND and I make bold to say "Biafra is fraud and will never see the light of the day"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by johnugwu: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Hello young man read my post above. Mine just happened and still fresh. I lost millions to Abiodun Ajiboye but I will never insult a yoruba man. I feel for your loss. But compare to mine. I took 5 million naira loan to buy those cars. I am paying the loan today without Abbey. May chibuike and Abbey beg for food in life
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Iykopee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Chiebuka Akabusi, he attended Holy Ghost Grammar School, Owerri, he from ISIALA NBANO LGA. Go to his Facebook page and see my message there if u think I am lying. U guys always shield thieves from Dasuki to Saraki to Metuh, Diezeni, FFK and what have you.

U are a 21st century jester in the league of tom and jerry. The same facebook account ur created? Mehn i aint daft as u. Btw, can u show us receipt of the said lappy? Hahahahahahaha, and how did u get his mum's number? I read it somewhere in ur previous post.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by overall90: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wonder why people are still talking this rabid dog serious.
you guys can see how he keeps editing this rubbish tale once he is caught in his web of lies.
firstly you went to HIS SHOP,afterwards he became homeless and now he has become a sales boy.
anybody who knows a thing about igbo traders will know that their boys normally live with them or worst case scenario,they are allowed to sleep in the shops.
so keep on editing,you will soon get tired.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Iykopee(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

ahahahahahahahahaha, always chasing shadows. Who told u I am Yoruba? I am not and will never be. I am a proud son of the ND and I make bold to say "Biafra is fraud and will never see the light of the day"

Am i not a proud son of Niger delta 2? Dont be sick upstairs bro. I'm from ND.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
csamii:

FYI, I don't support/defend criminals either do I say encouraging words to mor0ns. You're the one that invited a low life in your house. You're the one that befriended a criminal so that says much about you. I would have gone attacked your tribe but in all my existence, I've found out that one can't change human stupid!ty.

Ps: Changing the title of the thread ain't my concern and it looks lame.
Someone who came pretending as a good Christian, I thought I was helping someone. I left my house 8 am and return by 6pm, at times 7 or 8pm. I never knew it's a crime to help anybody from the Eastern bloc of Nigeria.
Now I am foolish because I helped yo brother whom I felt needed help? God bless u and I will be so glad to post his picture showing his new look (madness) because I will take my revenge soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide / FG Mulls Major Slash In Petrol Consumption Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.