Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support (11061 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Iykopee(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Someone who came pretending as a good Christian, I thought I was helping someone. I left my house 8 am and return by 6pm, at times 7 or 8pm. I never knew it's a crime to help anybody from the Eastern bloc of Nigeria.
Now I am foolish because I helped yo brother whom I felt needed help? God bless u and I will be so glad to post his picture showing his new look (madness) because I will take my revenge soon.

Ur story is pathetic and replete with lies. Quit trolling abeg. Ur case na mumu case coated with lies. Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by csamii: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

That is why I said u r just coming online. The topic initially was " Mtg Story with an ungrateful Igbo man". The Op was admonished to stop generalizing and he apologised. He removed the word Igbo from the thread after the apology yet your kinsmen refused to caution themselves. He later edited it to have this current heading.

Did he? Cause I find that hard to believe. What prompted my response was when he referred to my tribe as "foolish igbo". Normally I overlook people's stupid!ty but that was something else.

If everyone in this country should start telling stories of their sad encounter with other tribes, do you think any tribe will be left out? No one can rid the world of stupid!ty as No one can rid the world of evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
csamii:

Did he? Cause I find that hard to believe. What prompted my response was when he referred to my tribe as "foolish igbo". Normally I overlook people's stupid!ty but that was something else.

If everyone in this country should start telling stories of their sad encounter with other tribes, do you think any tribe will be left out? No one can rid the world of stupid!ty as No one can rid the world of evil
I did, you can go back to the first page of the thread.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by csamii: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Someone who came pretending as a good Christian, I thought I was helping someone. I left my house 8 am and return by 6pm, at times 7 or 8pm. I never knew it's a crime to help anybody from the Eastern bloc of Nigeria.
Now I am foolish because I helped yo brother whom I felt needed help? God bless u and I will be so glad to post his picture showing his new look (madness) because I will take my revenge soon.

Well to that I say "good luck to you" and your criminal friend.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
csamii:

I used that world to spite your brothers who refused to accept my apology but were hellbent in insulting myself after I corrected the thread. I apologised in more than one message but as usual their egos never allowed them to use their brains so I v to edit my thread and let's see what they will do.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by mich24(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
I feel for you dear,but how do that relate to biafra or did you just concoct that to paint biafra black.

Please Don't kill my goat to register your grievance against my dog.

Tinubutoto:
I have being hearing so many stories about them but I never took them serious, I went as far as supporting their dream Biafra until one of them I helped rendered me helpless. I got my accommodation through him and we became so close that people felt we are brothers. His name is Chiebuka Akabusi, from Imo State.

The story of how I met him goes like this.I was posted to Akwa Ibom and house here is extremely expensive. I rented a self contain for 175, 000 and I went to his shop to buy cotton and pillow. I was with a friend and we were lamenting about how expensive self contain in Uyo could be. While we were lamenting about that, this ungrateful fellow interjected and told us there is a more affordable one just opposite his shop. He took me to the land lady, it was for a paltry sum of 120, 000 so I agreed to rent it. I went back to the land lord for the earlier one I rented and the good Ibibio man refunded the money.
After two months, this Chiebuka Akabusi guy and myself became friends for the fact that I was new in town. I passed on most of my cloths to him because he was looking so tattered. At a time he came to me, telling me he had accommodation problem. I asked him what he is going to do? He said he will rent another one but his money is not complete yet; I asked him to come and stay with me until he is able to get the complete money.
We became so closed along the line that I saw him as my brother. Last week Friday, I was meant to travel to Bayelsa for a marriage and I gave him the key to my house. I did that because I was compassionate about his plight that if I should locked my door, he will have no where to sleep. On Sunday 12th June, 2016, I called him and said I was on my way. When I got home, I discovered that he wasn't in the house, I called him asking for my key. He asked me to check a place that the key is there, I collected the key from where he kept it. Guess what happened, I opened my house and the first place I looked was where my laptop is usually placed. It wasn't there and I felt he has gone out to charge it since there was no light. I entered the kitchen and met my kitchen so unkempt. At this point I was so infuriated, I entered the bathroom and not even his sponge was there. I looked for his bag but to no avail and I told myself the worst has happened. I opened my wardrobe and half of my cloths are gone including shoes, shirts, singlets, trousers, laptop (Macbook) that is just 3months old, certificates etc. The ungrateful fellow went away with my toiletries, belt and what have you.
Thereafter, I tried his number but none was going. I asked myself, what have you done to yourself but no one was there to answered me. I called his brother in law but I was told to stop calling that, he is not Chiebuka's parents. I became so confused that I had so many answers running through my mind. One of them was to go diabolical and make this ungrateful boy's life miserable. Another is to go to the extent of taking his life.
Thirdly, to wipe out his family via diabolical means.
My greatest surprise is the attitude of his kinsmen here in nairaland over the issue at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by JaredNormak: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

Biafra will never be achieved because u guys are rogues
Now we know the motive behind your story.

Your belongings deserve to be stolen a thousand times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
To the reasonable ones here I am sorry for the generalization but please let me deal with the nitwits here first. I change the heading and edited the body to spite those fools who think they are above others by refusing to tread with caution.
Once again, I apologised for the wellbeing Igbos but the foolish ones should go to hell and born with Nnamdi Kanu because he will meet them there after Buhari must have finished with him.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
mich24:
I feel for you dear,but how do that relate to biafra or did you just concoct that to paint biafra black.

Please Don't kill my goat to register your grievance against my dog.

I have to use the word Biafra since the foolish ones here can't reason with their heads. this was not the original thread, I edited it to see them do their worst

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by csamii: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I used that world to spite your brothers who refused to accept my apology but were hellbent in insulting myself after I corrected the thread. I apologised in more than one message but as usual their egos never allowed them to use their brains so I v to edit my thread and let's see what they will do.

Well after re editing your post and title, you're getting the attention now right? Good luck again! Like I said, people are stup!d and you know and decided to join them, that make you more stupider (if there's a word like that) than they are.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
blues20:

Tinubutoto, your monika sha. I wonder if Tinubu get toto.... cheesy cheesy You can track him down using his close friends, if has any. Your certificate is important. You've got to retrieve it.

The guy is gay, that's why he see Tinubu then Toto..
And that's why they packed his properties..

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
csamii:

Well after re editing your post and title, you're getting the attention now right? Good luck again! Like I said, people are stup!d and you know and decided to join them, that make you more stupider (if there's a word like that) than they are.
an eye for an eye. I v not seen any of your comment admonishing your brothers from being foolish or stupid but u r quick to do that to me. I guess is because I am not an Igbo? I am ready for u all until u stop defending thieves from Dasuki to Meth to FFK to the ungrateful Biafra Chiebuka Akabusi

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

The guy is gay, that's why he see Tinubu then Toto.. And that's why they packed his properties..
Biafra= To defenders of yam eaters and ungrateful common thieves

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by JaredNormak: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

They won't do anything and you can't do anything also.
What manner of person is this? You judge and insult a whole ethnic group for petty crime against you?
I've had enough from Hausas but you won't see me anywhere insulting the whole Hausa ethnic group.

I think you're still a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by csamii: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

an eye for an eye. I v not seen any of your comment admonishing your brothers from being foolish or stupid but u r quick to do that to me. I guess is because I am not an Igbo? I am ready for u all until u stop defending thieves from Dasuki to Meth to FFK to the ungrateful Biafra Chiebuka Akabusi

Ok
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
JaredNormak:
Now we know the motive behind your story.

Your belongings deserve to be stolen a thousand times.

He went to Akwa for NYSC but decided to poke 'nwa Afo' for nyash. ..The guy atta ya ajo aru. .now he is crying all over the place seeking for sympathy..

Continue thinking with your prick rather than your head, let's see if you will be able to keep any property before the end of your service...

Hope he already applied his makeups this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
JaredNormak:
They won't do anything and you can't do anything also.
What manner of person is this? You judge and insult a whole ethnic group for petty crime against you?
I've had enough from Hausas but you won't see me anywhere insulting the whole Hausa ethnic group.

I think you're still a kid.
But I will keep exposing the criminal life style of your people. I'v had my time and strength always defending Biafra that u guys are truly being marginalized but now I know why. Always defending thieves=Dasuki, Metuh, Dokposei, FFK, Diezeni, Chime, Nnamdi Kanu and what have you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

He went to Akwa for NYSC but decided to poke 'nwa Afo' for nyash. ..The guy atta ya ajo aru. .now he is crying all over the place seeking for sympathy..

Continue thinking with your prick rather than your head, let's see if you will be able to keep any property before the end of your service...

Hope he already applied his makeups this morning?
Defender of Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Metuh and co.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
Tinubutoto:

Biafra= To defenders of yam eaters and ungrateful common thieves
[/s]

Your rants here and your ability to waggle your monkey all over Akwa-Ibom can only earn you pain and acrimony. ..

Today it's property your lost , maybe tomorrow you might even lost your way completely. ..

Just construct a control key to ur PeEnis if only you wish to return to your location in one piece after service as the life you lead there now is dirty and can only bring you pain.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Your rants here and your ability to waggle your monkey all over Akwa-Ibom can only earn you pain and acrimony. ..

Today it's property your lost , maybe tomorrow you might even lost your way completely. ..

Just construct a control key to ur PeEnis if only you wish to return to your location in one piece after service as the life you lead there now is dirty and can only bring you pain.
when you are done with your tantrums, go and defend thieves.
Biafra=defenders of thieves, both petty and highway (political) thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
@Tinubutoto: I was one of the first people who saw the thread when you started it; it wasn't surprising how the thread turned out, but you self, you should have known these 'PEOPLE' by now; they even insulted those who tried to console you and give advice.

Anyway, God willing, you should be able to recover some of your valuables...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by mich24(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
But that's not the right thing to do ,so i beg for the sake of peace do the right thing unless its a formed story aimed at attacking biafra.

Tinubutoto:

I have to use the word Biafra since the foolish ones here can't reason with their heads. this was not the original thread, I edited it to see them do their worst
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

when you are done with your tantrums, go and defend thieves.
Biafra=defenders of thieves, both petty and highway (political) thieves

At least you have learnt your lessons in a hard way.. .next time you must weigh all your options before you choose your next bed mate..

Being gay don't pay.. Goes with much pain..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by JaredNormak: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

But I will keep exposing the criminal life style of your people. I'v had my time and strength always defending Biafra that u guys are truly being marginalized but now I know why. Always defending thieves=Dasuki, Metuh, Dokposei, FFK, Diezeni, Chime, Nnamdi Kanu and what have you
Take your support to someone else, I'm not a Biafran.

My problem with you is for generalising. The insult on Igbos was unnecessary, no matter the degree of offence from any individual. You should have insulted those who insulted you and not Igbos. I was feeling for you and inside of me I still support you go against that bastard(him alone, not his family) by any means possible and that's if your story is true. Now you have me doubting your story for bringing ethnicity into it.

Learn to single out your targets, and you'll make less enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by PFRB: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
I was duped by a Yoruba man called Yinka Labinjo whom I gave money to do website for me but he chopped the money. I have been duped by an Edo boy I met here in Naira land who was to give me modem to connect internet from DSTV. He chopped my money and went blank. I will not because of them condemn a whole people.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by ilovetheline: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Well 4k your feelings about this. Quote me and hears what I feel about sockers
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by overall90: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

fool, awon oloriburuku. keep defending thieves (Dasuki, FFK, DIEZENI, Alamieyesegha, Metuh, Chime, Dokpesi). Is it a curse that an average Igbo man always defend or shall defend a criminal? You foolish brother lied to me from the first day that he was the owner of the shop, it was yesterday his master called me and told me he is coming to town that he is the owner of the shop.
the story now is that he lied to you that he is the owner of the shop.
I still don't know why people are taking this imbe.cile serious.
now another of your lie..you claim that you normally live your house by 8am to 6pm.how is that possible.between you a corper and a trader,who is supposed to be leaving early and returning late.
your are nothing but an irredeemable fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by ilovetheline: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
4king quote me. I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry / Zamfara: We Are Ready To Challenge Some Positions - APC / What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.