Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support (11062 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by ayzTIGER: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
First of all, I wonder what a young man like you will be fantacising on tinubu's ass. You said you have known him for two months and over these months you still dont know he is a sales boy and the moment you claimed he stole your belongings his oga came back immediately... My man nawa for you oo... You dont bring up story here expecting people to believe it so quick without analysing it. If your hating on Igbos its none of our business cuz we progress non stop even in the eyes of our enemies

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by decomaniaboss(f): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Looking for attention sir grin grin grin grin There we go ....receive it !!!! Now what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
op need help, serious help. u are suffering from a strange mental disease. if u came out plain, me and others would had helped in tracing the guy but ur bigot mentality wont help u think straight.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by freeze001(f): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

Biafra will never be achieved because u guys are rogues

Hmm. This ur reasoning along with the premise and conclusion is very odd and tells a lot about ur level of intelligence.
First, for some daft reason u choose to somehow connect ur fictitious experience to Biafra. Where's the link? You withdraw ur support? From what? What do you understand about Biafra?

Secondly, in real experience, when a person has been offended by another, one usually wants nothing to do with d offender. Assuming according to u, the behaviour of the other guy u supposedly helped in ur imagination, is as a result of his being Biafran, why do u still want to remain with so-called rogues? Are u not supposed to be offended that they are all rogues painting d image of ur lovely country black? So why are u still against their being separate from you?

My friend go and treat malaria abeg cos you're obviously losing it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by TruthPower: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You can't waist your time responding to this Gay story of failed love..

The guy is hiding the fact he is gay.. Now he is indirectly telling us of his heart-breaking love story..

This is a gay love story gone wrong..

Thou shall not interfere..

{No wonder he mentioned HIV. I hope he gets tested. His post seems infected, infested and injected with a horrible virus .}[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by PhockPhockMan: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

This your horribly cooked up story only gave you up as a malicious sadist / Liar. First you said the shop is his own, when people tackled you on that, you changed your topic that he's serving his master.
See, I'm also a business man with boys serving me, no circumstance will make me allow any of my boys to sleep under roof of a stranger even for a night.
If truly he stole your things, that's too bad, tell me, what connection do that have with biafra?
Israel, Ukraine, South Sudan, East Timor, Eritrea etc had criminal within themselves, did that stop their self-determination train? NO.

The bottom line is that you're an Igbo hater. That's all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by honourhim: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

You are foolish too. Are your Bayelsa people angels? Yoruba people call us whatever yet yoruba and hausa kicked your brother Jonathan out of power. And of course his regime witnessed heavy looting. Again it was your brother Jonathan that told us that stealing is not corruption. Shame on you.
Your support for Biafra is worthless to us. We dont need it pls.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by maduck(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
the person that stole ur property is a nigerian so in general term, Nigerians are thieves......

except u are trying to prove to us that there is a country called b**f*a.

Pls focus on getting ur items back instead of getting some people mad!

lastly, i knw u have wronged somebody one way or the other but how would u feel if ur whole family, kindred and even ur tribe is insulted...?
so from ur point of view,
igbos
Yorubas
hausas
Niger deltas (if there is any tribe like that )
efik
ibibio
ijaws
benin
idomas etc. are all thieves cos people from these tribes have stolen from people.

let he who have not sinned cast the first stone!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by justicewatchlaw: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
THE STUPIDITY OF THE BIAFRAN QUESTION

I am from Oguta. It is the small tract of land blessed with the beautiful lake, bordered by the Orashi River, enhanced by the Obana river and peopled by fascinating characters. The memories of my youth in that wonderful community I wish could be experienced by people everywhere. The culture of communal living, folk tales with guitar accompaniment, haunting and captivating amidst the moonlight plays, provide joyful memories that will last for a lifetime.

That wonderful community of which I have many fond memories has changed greatly in our march to modernity. I wish I could turn back the clock to the Oguta where we shared much love, where we were one another’s siblings despite quarrels, envy and small acrimonies. I wish I could return to the Oguta where our cultural festivals brought everybody home (oh, what joy, what conviviality) amidst the chieftaincy disputes. That Oguta is gone forever but I still love my Oguta. I am proud of Oguta. It is a place I hope to retire to, play with my grandchildren, watch the sun rise and set, fish when in the mood to do so and be entertained by jolly gossip shared with my age grade. It is a place where I wish to die and be buried beside my father and mother.

That small community, beautiful no doubt, contains all the contradictions that I see in my state Imo State, in my ‘region’ South East, in my country Nigeria and in the entire world. One of Oguta’s most famous sons believed that he alone should be rich and others poor. He believed and would say in public: ‘How could I empower you to fight me?’ Having muscled his way into power, he did all in his power to diminish his people to ‘igirigu’ (crayfish). He supported every government’s bid to suppress Oguta people. Consequently, the Oguta that had two commissioners in the old East Central State – a territory that is five states now – has not produced a commissioner in Imo State. It is easy therefore for Oguta people to say they are marginalized. Yes. Do we then ask for a state of our own? I think it would be stupid to do so. Despite not having produced commissioners, Oguta has produced great people. Dr Alban is famed worldwide for his exploits in music. An Oguta indigene became a Justice of the Supreme Court, and his son Charlie Boy became the president of PMAN. Flora Nwapa was Africa’s first female novelist and Ernest Nwapa just retired as the pioneer head of Local Content Board and Lesley Obiora became a Minister of the Federal Republic. Individual strides? Yes. We have many of them worldwide and that small community still stands proud and majestic with its history, its road network better than that of any village in the whole of Nigeria...

Please read the end of the story
http://justicewatchonline.com/the-stupidity-of-the-biafran-question/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by ilovetheline: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
justicewatchlaw:
THE STUPIDITY OF THE BIAFRAN QUESTION

I am from Oguta. It is the small tract of land blessed with the beautiful lake, bordered by the Orashi River, enhanced by the Obana river and peopled by fascinating characters. The memories of my youth in that wonderful community I wish could be experienced by people everywhere. The culture of communal living, folk tales with guitar accompaniment, haunting and captivating amidst the moonlight plays, provide joyful memories that will last for a lifetime.

That wonderful community of which I have many fond memories has changed greatly in our march to modernity. I wish I could turn back the clock to the Oguta where we shared much love, where we were one another’s siblings despite quarrels, envy and small acrimonies. I wish I could return to the Oguta where our cultural festivals brought everybody home (oh, what joy, what conviviality) amidst the chieftaincy disputes. That Oguta is gone forever but I still love my Oguta. I am proud of Oguta. It is a place I hope to retire to, play with my grandchildren, watch the sun rise and set, fish when in the mood to do so and be entertained by jolly gossip shared with my age grade. It is a place where I wish to die and be buried beside my father and mother.

That small community, beautiful no doubt, contains all the contradictions that I see in my state Imo State, in my ‘region’ South East, in my country Nigeria and in the entire world. One of Oguta’s most famous sons believed that he alone should be rich and others poor. He believed and would say in public: ‘How could I empower you to fight me?’ Having muscled his way into power, he did all in his power to diminish his people to ‘igirigu’ (crayfish). He supported every government’s bid to suppress Oguta people. Consequently, the Oguta that had two commissioners in the old East Central State – a territory that is five states now – has not produced a commissioner in Imo State. It is easy therefore for Oguta people to say they are marginalized. Yes. Do we then ask for a state of our own? I think it would be stupid to do so. Despite not having produced commissioners, Oguta has produced great people. Dr Alban is famed worldwide for his exploits in music. An Oguta indigene became a Justice of the Supreme Court, and his son Charlie Boy became the president of PMAN. Flora Nwapa was Africa’s first female novelist and Ernest Nwapa just retired as the pioneer head of Local Content Board and Lesley Obiora became a Minister of the Federal Republic. Individual strides? Yes. We have many of them worldwide and that small community still stands proud and majestic with its history, its road network better than that of any village in the whole of Nigeria...

Please read the end of the story
http://justicewatchonline.com/the-stupidity-of-the-biafran-question/
Gowon carved IMO, without considering Oguta(making them a minority), Igbo people are not forcing you guys to join us. Try following trends before such unnecessary bursts. The Igbo answer may be your 'emancipation'. You just need to say I will not join you and get your Democratic respect
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Ngozi123(f): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

That is why I said u r just coming online. The topic initially was " Mtg Story with an ungrateful Igbo man". The Op was admonished to stop generalizing and he apologised. He removed the word Igbo from the thread after the apology yet your kinsmen refused to caution themselves. He later edited it to have this current heading.

He changed it but his new title is just as bigoted and the fact that you can't see how it is bigoted shows just how much of a tribalist you are as well. Good day.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by naijaking1: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
I have being hearing so many stories about them but I never took them serious, I went as far as supporting their dream Biafra until one of them I helped rendered me helpless. I got my accommodation through him and we became so close that people felt we are brothers. His name is Chiebuka Akabusi, from Imo State.

The story of how I met him goes like this.I was posted to Akwa Ibom and house here is extremely expensive. I rented a self contain for 175, 000 and I went to his shop to buy cotton and pillow. I was with a friend and we were lamenting about how expensive self contain in Uyo could be. While we were lamenting about that, this ungrateful fellow interjected and told us there is a more affordable one just opposite his shop. He took me to the land lady, it was for a paltry sum of 120, 000 so I agreed to rent it. I went back to the land lord for the earlier one I rented and the good Ibibio man refunded the money.
After two months, this Chiebuka Akabusi guy and myself became friends for the fact that I was new in town. I passed on most of my cloths to him because he was looking so tattered. At a time he came to me, telling me he had accommodation problem. I asked him what he is going to do? He said he will rent another one but his money is not complete yet; I asked him to come and stay with me until he is able to get the complete money.
We became so closed along the line that I saw him as my brother. Last week Friday, I was meant to travel to Bayelsa for a marriage and I gave him the key to my house. I did that because I was compassionate about his plight that if I should locked my door, he will have no where to sleep. On Sunday 12th June, 2016, I called him and said I was on my way. When I got home, I discovered that he wasn't in the house, I called him asking for my key. He asked me to check a place that the key is there, I collected the key from where he kept it. Guess what happened, I opened my house and the first place I looked was where my laptop is usually placed. It wasn't there and I felt he has gone out to charge it since there was no light. I entered the kitchen and met my kitchen so unkempt. At this point I was so infuriated, I entered the bathroom and not even his sponge was there. I looked for his bag but to no avail and I told myself the worst has happened. I opened my wardrobe and half of my cloths are gone including shoes, shirts, singlets, trousers, laptop (Macbook) that is just 3months old, certificates etc. The ungrateful fellow went away with my toiletries, belt and what have you.
Thereafter, I tried his number but none was going. I asked myself, what have you done to yourself but no one was there to answered me. I called his brother in law but I was told to stop calling that, he is not Chiebuka's parents. I became so confused that I had so many answers running through my mind. One of them was to go diabolical and make this ungrateful boy's life miserable. Another is to go to the extent of taking his life.
Thirdly, to wipe out his family via diabolical means.
My greatest surprise is the attitude of his kinsmen here in nairaland over the issue at hand.

All these, because your love affair with Chiebuka went sour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by inkon: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
stories like this make me remember one liar Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Oksman(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=dimieprincess post=46586518]Take heart my dear, that is why I hate an average Igbo man. So cunning and ungrateful

#############################

Can we read your own experience or better back off the thread. I hate it when people speak with prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by OMAR12: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
so what happened to his shop that is close to ur house,so he left the goods inside and ran away with ur property. anybody this believes this story can be sold for less than a kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by farokkunle: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Only GOD can judge . LET SEE IF THE DEVIL WILL MAKE HEAVEN WITH LIE'S .

biggest trash ever wrote in satanic inspiration .
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by farokkunle: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

did you just see how you are not banned for insulting another tribe with derogatory statement ?

if ever say that about your tribe ,i would be banned in just a second .

Judgement is already here you evil tribe , carry on with your hate crusade .

the persecuted children will be vindicated , watch out ,it IS timed by GOD . time ,time .
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
naijaking1:

All these, because your love affair with Chiebuka went sour
no be small live affair....most guys i know love to live alone....nt to talk of accommodate a stranger....oga talk tru, u dey date the boy.
love gone sour

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by kettle84(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
overall90:

you are the pathetic one here.
does this story make sense to you that a man who owns and runs a shop will just pack and live town because of used laptop and some other rubbish.
tell me what a bloody otondo corper has in his one room that will make a business man abandon his business and run away.
you said the story is detailed, aren't some fictional stories and script more detailed than actual events?
nwanne you are a true son of your father. you are highly intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Biafracom(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

After wat the guy has done, u still pray that we (IGBOS) shouldnt go.
PLS STOP EATING TO MUCH OIL.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I never hated the Igbos until this incidence as per the response from Igbos on this issue. None of them has condemned the dubious and ungrateful act from their kinsman, instead they left the issue at hand. I agreed I was wrong by generalizing the issue to all Igbos, I subsequently apologised and amended my heading yet they refused to condemn the act. Tribe full of pride and dubious acts.
I read the whole of first page and half of second.

Firstly, I sympathise with you over your alleged loss but in honesty your story isn't coherent and your logic isn't rational.

1. You claimed that the guy has a shop where you met him, if true he is either a businessman or serving a businessman.

2. If he is a businessman, I don't think any businessman will run away from his shop where he sells cotton for a laptop and few stuffs whose secondhand and street value aren't up to 300k. FACT!

Even if a businessman stole your properties, you could always track him through his landlord and neighbours with assistance of the police.

3. If he is a servant in the shop, you should know that the cumulative properties/goods in the shop out worth your laptop except he sells biscuits and sweets. That means, he would have better stolen from his boss first instead of some laptop from you. From my knowledge of the Igbos that works with people, they serve for a period of time before freedom, all through the period of their service to their boss, their welfare and responsibility are catered for by their master. Hence, you could always track him through the master with assistance of the police.

You see why I say it is an incoherent story?

My opinion don't in anyway make your story to be false or correct nevertheless. If you are sure that such transpired, then you must treat the issue without stigmatizing the Igbo tribe or their struggle except there is another motive.

That can't be the bases why Biafra won't work(though I'm not proIPOB). I know my experience with Igbos in Abia state and among Igbos so far, I think you are being unfair to them with one incident.

We have criminals even in Ijawland. Lots of them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by jude90(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2016
nawa there is nothing we cannot hear in this nigeria another propaganda and blackmail against the igbos. this may be a very big lie cus if its true why should u judge a people from one man's action towards u. for instance I grew up in ibadan oyo state iwo road area.there was a day I was highly maltreated even at the point of been killed by some yoruba guys just because I went to ease my self at a refuse dump in Gwagi market. those guys made me to pick all the dust bin in that place they were doing this with a police officer. they threatened to kill me if I does not bring out all the money I had I gave them everything after picking and packing cheat. I was later aloud to go but then I was half dead. their reasons is that am an igbo and that we came to gwagi market and now own everything in the market but that their people are not in my place. upon all this things and other bad incindence I have never one day conclude or write against yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by cocoduck: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Anyone that believed this story is a compound fool
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Balkan(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
I have just been reading all the comments here. The truth is the op is a Yoruba man. He has the support of the mods. Who are his tribes men otherwise this thread would have been taken down or ban the op.

They war against the igbos in Nigeria is everywhere .We are defending ourselves in many fronts. NL is used everyday to propagate evil against the igbos and the owner and his mods. are in full support of it from my observations.

We are no fools. We understand your politics. I am very sure my comments will be deleted. I have made my point. Waiting for ban.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dundi, dont even know simple background check. Well, he is a criminal and should be noted for that. Dont tag him as biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. / INEC Declares Zamfara By-Election Inconclusive, 2 Adhoc Staff Missing / FG's Twitter Ban Has Backfired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.