Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support (11063 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by PhilemonObende: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
I remember when I was duped by a fellow yoruba man named Mr 'Timothy Ogunpehin' at Ikeja as I tried to buy the e-goods and Liberty reserve that he sells,about 5 years ago.

Where that criminal dey sef? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Trut(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
I intend to help you track the guy, but for the sake that you generalised the Igbos in this matter, I excuse myself. Crime has no boundary, all tribes have evil and ungrateful people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Ndjones:

You must be a fool for quoting me. How much is a used laptop that will make an Igboman close his shop. Your brain needs to be scan.
Just look at his username, you will know that he is not a serious human being
Madness, who are you to asked me to stop quoting you? If you are that powerful, why not go and liberate your Nnamdi Kanu? They just caught another of your brother in Kaduna for stealing, kidnapping and murderer.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/alleged-murder-army-colonel-not-god-killed-suspect/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Trut(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

Biafra will never be achieved because u guys are rogues

As par your last statement above.

You hate the Igbos but you don't want them to achieve Biafra, isn't that foolishness?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:
I remember when I was duped by a fellow yoruba man named Mr 'Timothy Ogunpehin' at Ikeja as I tried to buy the e-goods and Liberty reserve that he sells,about 5 years ago.

I am not Yoruba so carry yo madness go another thread.
All those criticising my moniker, how is that your business? Freedom to express myself and none of you flat head thieves can take that right away from me until you amend the constitution, especially Chapter iv of the Nigeria constitution.
kapish

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Foolish Igbos, look at the way they left the topic and antagonizing me. I now see the reason why the Yoruba and Hausas call u guys flat head. Let's assume it's a second hand laptop, is it an excuse to be this ungrateful? The idiot was a sales boy to his master and as am writing this, people are in a fight with his boss that he ran away with their money.

LMAO
you sound like a frustrated Oshio-dull@rd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Trut:

You hate the Igbos but you don't want them to achieve Biafra, isn't that foolishness?

I never hated the Igbos until this incidence as per the response from Igbos on this issue. None of them has condemned the dubious and ungrateful act from their kinsman, instead they left the issue at hand. I agreed I was wrong by generalizing the issue to all Igbos, I subsequently apologised and amended my heading yet they refused to condemn the act. Tribe full of pride and dubious acts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by PhilemonObende: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I am not Yoruba so carry yo madness go another thread.
All this criticising my moniker, hos is that your business? Freedom to express myself and none of you flat head thieves can take that right away from you until you amended the constitution, especially Chapter iv of the Nigeria constitution.
kapish

I agree with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Mr. dullard, I am a card carrying member of PDP so stop exhibiting your diarrhea mouth in social media. Anybody that disagrees with your flat head is now an APC member?

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Mr. dullard, I am a card carrying member of PDP so stood exhibiting your diarrhea mouth in social media. Anybody that disagrees with your flat head is now an APC member?
Ok now I understand.
You are a dull@distic card-carrying member of PDP.

It is all clear now. . .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

Ok now I understand.
You are a dull@distic card-carrying member of PDP.

It is all clear now. . .
Another of your brother news is here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/alleged-murder-army-colonel-not-god-killed-suspect/

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Another of your brother news is here
Igbo-phobic Obsessive Compulsive Syndrome on display grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Trut(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I never hated the Igbos until this incidence as per the response from Igbos on this issue. None of them has condemned the dubious and ungrateful act from their kinsman, instead they left the issue at hand. I agreed I was wrong by generalizing the issue to all Igbos, I subsequently apologised and amended my heading yet they refused to condemn the act. Tribe full of pride and dubious acts.

Go back and read the first paragraph of your thread, you will see that you generalised the Igbos in the crime. Also, your responses so far shows that you bear grudge for the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
Tinubutoto:

[/s]

So you intentionally omitted the part you were Gay

See, when your brain is in shambles and you were looking for someone to befriend for the reasons best known to you..

Your stupidity is epic, that's why your criminal boyfriend played a fast one on you..

Your level of foolishness couldn't advice you on the proper way to channel your complain.. I guess you now see NL as Police station. .

Someone as foolish as you, why won't anyone toy with your half-baked brain and stray away with your belongings..
The guy is even fair with you, he would have cleared out your apartment and left you with Zero..

Next time you wakeup...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Nairaland = Igboland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Trut:

Go back and read the first paragraph of your thread, you will see that you generalised the Igbos in the crime. Also, your responses so far shows that you bear grudge for the Igbos.
I amended my paragraphs and the topip, apologised yet the Igbos refused to accept my apology. They felt I can't bite back, I am ready for the millions of Biafrans on nairaland. Go through my earlier responses and see if I did apologized

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I amended my paragraphs and the topip, apologised yet the Igbos refused to accept my apology. They felt I can't bite back, I am ready for the millions of Biafrans on nairaland. Go through my earlier responses and see if I did apologized
Just consult Lie Mohammed for more empty talk grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:
Like chiebuka like #Quid

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Like chiebuka like #Quid
And you are like this gentleman in the pic?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
pimpchi:
So to what end is this your ethnically biased story? Na mumu dey worry you.

You can't waist your time responding to this Gay story of failed love..

quid:

Igbo-phobic Obsessive Compulsive Syndrome on display grin grin

The guy is hiding the fact he is gay.. Now he is indirectly telling us of his heart-breaking love story..

quid:

LMAO

Trut:

Ndjones:
This story is rubbish. It was just cooked up only to degrade the good igbo people. How can an igbo man who has a shop come and ask you for him to stay in your house? A typical igbo man I know will prefer to make his shop his home if he doesn't have money to rent a house. OK after he ran with your tokunbo laptop, he also closed his shop too. You are a bloody yoloba liar

This is a gay love story gone wrong..

Thou shall not interfere..
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You can't waist your time responding to this Gay story of failed love..

The guy is hiding the fact he is gay.. Now he is indirectly telling us of his heart-breaking love story..

This is a gay love story gone wrong..

Thou shall not interfere..
Thanks for the info my brother

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

So you are now the one consoling him out of this heart breaking situation he is into..

His boyfriend ran away with his property, that's normal between GAY lovers..
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

So you are now the one consoling him out of this heart breaking situation he is into..

His boyfriend ran away with his property, that's normal between GAY lovers..
This is another gay story,
are u sure u r not the Chijioke named in this story?
Dss pls come to nairaland oh, the killer of the Colonel is here.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by therevelation2: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Please open your own thread......

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:
Very nice Igbo song grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr1xAlF8ggw
see yo brothers in action, from Enugu to Kaduna. Biafra my foot, Holy ghost fire Baifra (IPOB & MASSOB)
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

see yo brothers in action, from Enugu to Kaduna. Biafra my foot, Holy ghost fire Baifra (IPOB & MASSOB)

Another nice Igbo song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHvfLtCnJWY

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

This is another gay story,
are u sure u r not the Chijioke named in this story?
Dss pls come to nairaland oh, the killer of the Colonel is here.

See don't dangle your rubber around me..I will only concentrate in finding the rope that binds it with your brain..Then detach it for you!

Boys like you only think with your Adaka(PeEnis) , that's why they will continue to pack all your properties..
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:
I have sworn never to help even a dying pregnant woman because this life is wicked to the good people.

Tinubutoto, your monika sha. I wonder if Tinubu get toto.... cheesy cheesy You can track him down using his close friends, if has any. Your certificate is important. You've got to retrieve it.
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Tinubutoto: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
blues20:

Tinubutoto, your monika sha. I wonder if Tinubu get toto.... cheesy cheesy You can track him down using his close friends, if has any. Your certificate is important. You've got to retrieve it.
Godless your mother for given birth to a brain like you and not the nitwits above you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Godless your mother for given birth to a brain like you and not the nitwits above you

Please, can you kindly explain the meaning behind your moniker. I mean no harm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. / NBA To Hold Emergency NEC Meeting Tomorrow / State Of Nigeria (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.