Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays (6532 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ugo147: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Please pass this to your friends,this girl.who has defrauded many guys of their money through online dating,she goes by the names jane,jessica,julliet okolie...2 guys whose names are withheld and cousin have fallen prey to her scam,they have revealed that she has defrauded them of; 72k,36k and 48k respectively,she befriends them and quickly confesses how she loves them whereas introducing sex chating to the guys and when they have successfully given her the money she disapears while one that transferred to these account no. "Uwagboe Marshall 0741075438 eco bank" and "2071687120 omorogbe Julian UBA"then she disappears with the money pass this message so that she can be stopped remember she is a con woman and she needs to be stopped.these are her pictures,warn your brothers and friends,girls warn your boyfriend to stay away from her ooo

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
shit like this happen(s) when men think with their anus

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by MisterGrace: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol... Take your tellers/deposit slips to the bank and write an application for reversal of your money on the ground of fraud.

Most times, the people behind those fb accounts are guys.

But why would you send money to someone you don't even know? I mean not somebody you just met cos you gotta know them to some extent.

Height of foolishness.

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by RoyalBlak007: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
olihilistic:
lipsrsealed

Does she looks familiar to you?
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2016
It's called HUSTLING....

....You'd get Over it. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2016

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Does she looks familiar to you?
did I say anything familiar to her
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
olihilistic:

did I say anything familiar to her

wink OK. No fuss.
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by rosieluv(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
lol is it nt d guys dah sent er money ni,did she jazz dem bfor dey sent d money? Dose guys no wise sef,in dis present tym,gal stil dey dupe u,smh

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by MisterGrace: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's called HUSTLING....

....You'd get Over it. grin

What a mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by TDonald: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2016
OP, she don scam you before..... abeg free the lady. No be say she use charm control them to go bank go send money. undecided

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2016
MisterGrace:

What a mentality.
tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Did she use gun to collect money from dem

How can u send money to a gal u met online. And she gave dem a bank acct with different names from hers. I dey shame for some guys sha.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ugo147: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Also dis pics
And facebook name julliet okolie...they hav tried to contact her but she blocks them

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by MisterGrace: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Only perverts will fall for such scamming craft.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by obiorathesubtle: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2016
How dumb can people get?? 73k for sexchat, I love you, and nonsense...undecided

And she's ugly As fvck, naim pain pass
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ugo147: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
;dats the thing about online dating all are frauds........
Thank god sha I hv my babe
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by VictorRomanov: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
How is she a con woman? She asked u for money and u gave her. After taking the money she left. what's the scam? She didn't transact any business with you and failed to keep her side of the bargain, did she?.

Your guys have money to throw away!keep throwing it away!

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by bentlywills(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2016
MisterGrace:
Lol... Take your tellers/deposit slips to the bank and write an application for reversal of your money on the ground of fraud.

Most times, the people behind those fb accounts are guys.

But why would you send money to someone you don't even know? I mean not somebody you just met cos you gotta know them to some extent.

Height of foolishness.

Well said but some guys re desperate for pvssy

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

wink OK. No fuss.
no fuss too. I hope you had a nice rest last night??
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by MrKamar(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
grin maga pay, guy man wack am. Guyman no come this world come look sky grin

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by amauri(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2016
some guys can be so gullible sha, person wey u neva meet.
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by teekay213(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
72k,36k and 48k for person wey you neva see at this economy crisis.thunder fire those guys!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2016
olihilistic:

no fuss too.
I hope you had a nice rest last night??

Last night I was in heaven wink
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by feldido(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2016
One guy will be smiling sheepishly for one corner now grin

Mugus will always be Mugus, for this hard times?
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by IsraelMonday(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Super Story.. Super Story OoH.. This Is Super Story.. 72K, 32K, 48K.. Why Is The Money All Factors Of 12 And ..?

PLEASE WHEN LAST DID YOU.. PAY YOUR TITHE..? GIVE TO THE POOR..? VISIT THE ORPHANAGE..? TAKE THAT SICK MAN/WOMAN TO THE HOSPITAL..? BUY BOOKS/SCHOOL UNIFORM TO THAT ROUGHLY DRESSED KID..? PAY HIS FEES..?

IF YOU CAN'T REMEMBER.. THEN YOUR COCK AND BULL STORY IS TRUE.. YOU ARE JUST PAYING YOUR TITHE TO THE DEVIL IN THE UNKNOWN WAY..?

BY THE WAY YOU CAN JUST ADD 96K TO YOUR MONEY GALLERY.. grin cheesy IT'S STILL A FACTOR OF 12..

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Last night I was in heaven wink
heaven
you must have walked far.
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ugo147: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm feel pity for my cousin who was her victim...to think he will do somthing out of love.

The funny thing is dat he was waiting for her at the car park and called her phone no and some guys picked the call and told him she 4got her phone in the car park....later he has been blocked from chating with her on whatsapp and facebook..

I tried to chat with her with my fb account and she blocked me toooo

In this hard times guys are falling for oloshos......chaiii
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by ForeverYoung197(f): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2016
olihilistic:

heaven

you must have walked far.

Yes and made me feel rubbish today.
Re: SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Yes and made me feel rubbish today.
how??
I hope it's not the heaven I'm thinking oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Unclad Pictures A Slay Queen Posted Online / Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.