Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot (12403 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by TheSeeker(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2009
asha 80:

Are there many igbos leaving in Osun especially oshogbo?
Yes, I think so.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Sauron1: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, I think so.

I think Igbo girls love Yoruba guys more from ma own point of view.
90% of the Igbo babes i know are in a relationship with a Yoruba guy(although most of them were raised in Lagos).
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by galatico(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
Yeah you're right!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by ayobase(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
When Yoruba lady fall in love with an igbo man
Na money enticed am.(Covetousness ni)
Actually, some might be true love.
They know themslves!

When an Igbo man fall in Love with yoruba
lady. He wants affection and true love sauced with care!

But , not all of them, some are just easily
carried away by the IKEBE and beauty!(LUST)

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by hackney(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
To be honest i dont know who is dating who but my first black date here was a yoruba girl.
Very respectful,proper,proper black beauty with almond eyes and serious junk in the trunk.

Her stay or visa expired and she had to go back to Nigeria and we lost touch.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by C2H5OH(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2009
hackney:

To be honest i dont know who is dating who but my first black date here was a yoruba girl.
Very respectful,proper,proper black beauty with almond eyes and serious junk in the trunk.

Her stay or visa expired and she had to go back to Nigeria and we lost touch.

Eya pele. Maybe you can try to find her on facebook undecided
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by mandiiee(f): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
LMAO, EVERYTHING ABOUT ONE TRIBE PREFERING ANOTHER FOR SOME REASON , IS TOTALLY BULL SHIT !! OBVIOUSLY,
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by tpia5: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2009
But , not all of them, some are just easily
carried away by the IKEBE and beauty!(LUST)

lol I can certainly believe the bolded. grin

no girl tries me and go free

na original war of the worlds cheesy

sounds like afuakwu btw
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by bashydemy(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2009
I guess some Yoruba girl just take the Ibo guy for local mugu's and i guess that happen to the poster and he think Yoruba girls like her man they you raba.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Mrblazer(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2009
@bashy-demy. You are a he goat. When I say they love me. I mean I chop them tire. They spend like mugu without asking for replacement. Am even tired of them. They aint good in bed compare to the Igbo chicks.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by EDOYORUBA: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Mr-blazer  Hmm your opening up another can of worms. about who's better in bed.    lol.

Now from my own personal experience. il give it to the igbo girls . def def will. This is my personal point of view !
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by tpia5: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
Mr blazer:

@bashy-demy. You are a he goat. When I say they love me. I mean I chop them tire. They spend like mugu without asking for replacement. Am even tired of them. They aint good in bed compare to the Igbo chicks.

let me guess- this is your first time interacting with people not from your tribe.

You dont seem very exposed I must say. Nowhere in this world where someone cant "chop girls tire" if that's your lifestyle.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
Mr blazer:

It's damn clear that u created this thread to fall yoruba hands. . . where is that yeye Theseeker that's labeling me a tribalist. . . What the Bleep is he gonna call this semi-illiterate-computer-using bastard! grin Ain't gon keep ma shit in your toilet. . . Mofoz!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hmmm. . .really?

Always thought it was yoruba guys doing the loving towards them igbo sistaz? undecided

Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Sauron1: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Hmmm. . .really?

Always thought it was yoruba guys doing the loving towards them igbo sistaz? undecided

Nah. . . . .It's the other way round.
The Igbo sisters are the ones doing the love around Yoruba guyz now. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
lol . . .now thats a lie. . .ohh. . .
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Sauron1: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol . . .now thats a lie. . .ohh. . .

What if i tell you i have 8 Igbo female suitors as we speak? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
what of if I tell you I have 20 yoruba suitors as I type because of the igbo blood in me. . . tongue
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Sauron1: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
20 Yoruba suitors? I doubt it.
If you check very well. . . . .90% of them are from Delta/Port Harcourt and Gombe.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
lol. . . nope most of them are from lagos state. . .ogun and osun state. . . tongue
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Na wa for Yoruba boys o. . . . .
But your case is one in a million.

Igbo girls are notorious when it comes to chasing Yoruba men. grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ah am just kidding oh. . .20 suitors ke. . . shocked grin

anways. . .I still think a lot of yoruba dudes chase after igbo women. . . cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by AloyEmeka6: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
How is love related to tribe?
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Pataki: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol. . . nope most of them are from lagos state. . .ogun and osun state. . . tongue
Are you trying to reveal my details here? shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by arinbabe: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2009
Did u do any research bout dis?kos na bigggg lie!igbo guys re so 4kin stingy nd prove smart on top nothing!!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by topup: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2009
There are so many stereotypes in Nigeria, no Africa, no the world. Seriously, I have heard a few people tell me that Igbo men are lovely husbands, doting on their wife and cherishing her. However, I've also heard, that they can be dominating, and expect the wife to be completely subservant or shall we just say servant.

Who knows, I think most Yoruba women just want a great man, but all these stereotypes might force some towards some tribes and push others from the same tribe.

Do we have individuals anymore??
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by TheSeeker(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2009
jassie:

It's damn clear that u created this thread to fall yoruba hands. . . where is that yeye Theseeker that's labeling me a tribalist. . . What the Bleep is he gonna call this semi-illiterate-computer-using bastard! grin Ain't gon keep ma shit in your toilet. . . Mofoz!
Shut that stinking mouth of yours. angry
Mr blazer:

I actually thought you started this thread as a meaningful human being who wanted a general opinion about the issue you raised; If you had been a little more explicative I'd have seen you on the unjust lane you're treading. Where in the pit of hell did you get your generalization from? Nonsense. angry
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by chidyke77(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2009
I dnt believe dat a particular tribe is better in sex at all,it all depends on individual body chemistry and experience in d act.
That yoruba girls love igbo boys or vice versa is what we cn put as exploration. If u are a man or woman and u happened to travel to a place dat has different color,race and ethnic background as urs,u wl be a hot cake to them. Reasons,they wl lik to taste u sexually inorder to compare u wt their own men or women.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by whitelexi(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2009
True, True. . . Especially them church sistas at winners, christ embassy, and redeemed grin tongue
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by TheSeeker(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2009
Lexi, IM me when you can.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by sexyback1(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2009
am a yoruba girl but i must admit that most ibo guys are dead gorgeous and cute.they are also so good when it comes to bunking(banging)  ladies.
their bad side is their temper.dont pray to witness it

my yoruba boys can boast of what they cannot do to ladies in bed.

Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by favourjona(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2009
Who told that?

I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58