Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? (843 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by popesam1(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Ladies can you continue dating a guy
that is cheating on you, can you
continue to be his woman, this Lady
say his boyfriend cheat on her
because he love her. Do you agree

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/my-boyfriend-cheats-on-me-because-he.html?m=1

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Whatever floats her gondola.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2016
This lady is very stvpid. Sigh what a mentality, i believe she is after his money.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Na lie

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by theEYe21(f): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
I feel so confused undecided does this make sense? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by theEYe21(f): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Her confusion is confusing undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by Krystale: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2016
What is cheat? Cheat is when you hurt someone by leaving then, to me.
For me, i can have a relationship with many girls at a time, even after marraige, each having a portion of myself. If married then, the wife is supposed to take the largest portion of me. Also applies for the lovers
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by Aremu01(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by kossyablaze(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
theEYe21:
Her confusion is confusing undecided
can u believe she's unbelievable?
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? by sleekbae: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls don't take twitter serious. Everyone on twitter is a joker including myself. They do it for RTs.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl / Adorable Photo Of A Husband And Wife In Love... / Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.