Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers (28338 Views)

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by ojkalito(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:
Interesting. I think the FG should do a massive clear out of the creeks involving every arm of the NAF. Create a perimeter from land then slowly sweep inwards towrds the sea Mapping every nook and crannies while using the Navy and the airforce for surveillance
they couldn't do that in Sambisa and you are talking about perimeter for the entire creek??do you know what a Delta is...this is not 24

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Coolabbie: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I like the way they welcomed the deaf President, at least he can hear them clearly. To hell with AI who cares if they are part one Nigeriagrin
Oh! A biafraudess.
Should have known.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by elisra(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:
Interesting. I think the FG should do a massive clear out of the creeks involving every arm of the NAF. Create a perimeter from land then slowly sweep inwards towrds the sea Mapping every nook and crannies while using the Navy and the airforce for surveillance
mouthaction

4 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by AngelAhnie(f): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Coolabbie:
Oh! A biafraudess. Should have known.
gringringrin now you know tongue

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by jossyj: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
U sign a cease fire deal with fg and you go ahead blowing up pipelines when fg starts now u start crying genocide
The Nig armed forces of 2008 is not the same with that of 2016..the have experienced all theatres of warfare.desert,jungle, creeks and so on..if the military should shift its might to the ND region many folks here will cry genocide
I know the are many sympathizers here on Nl
Warn your boys not to put the fg to test..the fg is exercising restrain yet many see it as a sign of weakness
I repeat the military of 2008 is not the military of today
Things have changed!

These are avengers and not mend of 2008 and mind you we have not military
The chicken millitary nigeria have can only shoot unarmed civilians and rape women ok.

6 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by shamecurls(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Good Job.

They should be thinking of blowing-up the whole State in a of time.

The people of the Niger Delta will revolt against the Avengers when there is nothing more to cry for. How can a sane and brilliant man be damaging his home because he is at war with a stranger?

More Bombs to your hand. At these pace, The Niger delta will be worst than the North East in 2 years

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by luckylucky: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Clap for yourself big brothers. Put more eforts
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2016
jossyj:

These are avengers and not mend of 2008 and mind you we have not military
The chicken millitary nigeria have can only shoot unarmed civilians and rape women ok.
the chicken military grin OK laughable
You dare call a fighting force which has held the world most deadliest terror group for more than 5 years and restrained thier operations to Borno and Adamawa chicken military
I hope ure not quoting me from Lagos though

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by samcolee(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
the chicken military grin OK laughable
You dare call a fighting force which has held the world most deadliest terror group for more than 5 years and restrained thier operations to Borno and Adamawa chicken military
I hope ure not quoting me from Lagos though
The most dreaded militant group within the oil rich region of the Southern Nigeria, Niger Delta Avengers have reportedly, invaded Nigeria Soldiers guarding one of the oil facilities owned by Shell Petroleum Development Company, had a chart with the force men and left them unharmed.
Eastern Radio interviewed an eyewitness who narrated how the incident took place on Friday last week.
"I've been waiting for the mainstream Nigerian media to report it but up till this moment it has not. I think this is the case because no oil facility was blown up"
"On Friday afternoon, a strike force of the Avengers arrived at the waterfront of Gbaraintoru community in Yenagoa LGA of Bayelsa State in three gun boats. The military men guarding Shell's liquefied and natural gas gathering plant on the outskirts of the community where some gas flaring takes place, began to retreat as they were clearly outnumbered but the Avengers called out to them, asking them not to flee because they meant them no harm".
"They dropped a message with the soldiers. They told them to inform Shell to shut down the plant at once. That they do not want to see that gas flare anymore. After which they zoomed off and were soon out of sight".
"Presently, the plant has been shot down by Shell and staff have been evacuated".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by amtalkin(f): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
Where are the choir members with their usual premier songs of :"the almighty sheriff is in town and vandalism can't happen in his govt "(×2)..... Repeat stanza one again.

On topic, pls nigerians let's give peace a second chance.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by amtalkin(f): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
Where are the choir members with their usual premier songs of :"the almighty sheriff is in town and vandalism can't happen in his govt "(×2)..... Repeat stanza one again.

On topic, pls nigerians let's give peace a second chance.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by kwyllancy: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2016

dukie25:
Avengers are back with full force.
Buhari should just come and negotiate, military option is only making things worse.
Nigerian Army broke the ceasefire by attacking an Ijaw village.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/743331284173258754

UNA DO WELL, MAKE UNA CONTINUE....... undecided
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by fkpboss: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2016
samplegirl:

Violence liberated the people of Libya from the Ghadaffi family.
If you read the press statement released by the Niger Delta Avengers yesterday, you will realise that it is a matter of time before they resort to killing of people perhaps those working in the oil companies situated in their region. When that time comes (God forbid), may none of your relatives fall victim
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by alt3r3g0: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2016
joyandfaith:

which land? already destroyed land by oil companies.

Do your research...over the years less than 5% of spills is by the oil companies. You know who to thank for the rest.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by ybashiru(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]make dem continue dey are blown up der future cause I think dey feel on top bt GOD is watchn
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by AlPeter: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2016
ojkalito:
they couldn't do that in Sambisa and you are talking about perimeter for the entire creek??do you know what a Delta is...this is not 24
. The BH operates between the bordersof about 3 to 4 countries. And that so called sambisa forest probably extends into another country, have you heard of the Mount sinai region.
GeneralShepherd:

No country has ever won a guerilla warfare including the great USA
. Not if they are able to restrict their movement.
ojkalito:
. The BH operates between the bordersof about 3 to 4 countries. And that so called sambisa forest probably extends into another country, have you heard of the Mount sinai region.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by perryy(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
shamecurls:
Good Job.

They should be thinking of blowing-up the whole State in a of time.

The people of the Niger Delta will revolt against the Avengers when there is nothing more to cry for. How can a sane and brilliant man be damaging his home because he is at war with a stranger?

More Bombs to your hand. At these pace, The Niger delta will be worst than the North East in 2 years

During the second world war, the Russians blew up thier bridoes and bunt thier barns . That action made the Germans to suffer during the winter and died enmass . So, what nigerdelta avengers are doing is to the detriment of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by ldpele(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:
you didn't including introduction of JACK BAUER, when u tell your daura secret service, I will start taking you serious.

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Themandator: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
God bless you, when they are done blowing up refineries, they should start blowing up schools, roads and other structures in their land so we would know they are truly angry, by the time their eyes go clear their states would be like Afghanistan compared to other regions

They are more sensible than boko... They won't blow schools or anything that has not got to do with oil. They said so

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by menxer: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2016
The irony of ND agitation, stabbing oneself because nobody is paying you attention.

The only way to win/end this war is to take the fight to the machine world (Presidency/NASS)
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by jahsharon: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2016
NDA the Niger Delta heros are blowing pipelines and destroying their environment. How does that concerns me a Yoruba boy? NDA know what is good for their community and they are doing it. Why will I complain about that? Thumb up NDA, destroy the whole Niger Delta and expect a Fulani man to come help you clean the mess.

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Themandator: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:

You are imagining the creek to be the size of Lagos lagoon and plain like the Sambisa forest. No it is not

2 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2016
samcolee:
The most dreaded militant group within the oil rich region of the Southern Nigeria, Niger Delta Avengers have reportedly, invaded Nigeria Soldiers guarding one of the oil facilities owned by Shell Petroleum Development Company, had a chart with the force men and left them unharmed.
Eastern Radio interviewed an eyewitness who narrated how the incident took place on Friday last week.
"I've been waiting for the mainstream Nigerian media to report it but up till this moment it has not. I think this is the case because no oil facility was blown up"
"On Friday afternoon, a strike force of the Avengers arrived at the waterfront of Gbaraintoru community in Yenagoa LGA of Bayelsa State in three gun boats. The military men guarding Shell's liquefied and natural gas gathering plant on the outskirts of the community where some gas flaring takes place, began to retreat as they were clearly outnumbered but the Avengers called out to them, asking them not to flee because they meant them no harm".
"They dropped a message with the soldiers. They told them to inform Shell to shut down the plant at once. That they do not want to see that gas flare anymore. After which they zoomed off and were soon out of sight".
"Presently, the plant has been shot down by Shell and staff have been evacuated".
so far they've not been reported clash of NDA and the military.the NDA as so far kept its promise of not attacking the military which I'll say is good
In your report its stated clearly that the soldiers were outnumbered,therefore it will be illogical of them to engage the militants when the militants did not fire first..there are rules of engagement which our soldiers adhere to..
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by iyke484real(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
dukie25:

Wetin dis one dey yarn, is Akwa Ibom not in ND?
no na, akwa ibom na south west, na them shear bandary with Lagos abi you never see the new buhari map of Nigeria? angry
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Britboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
U sign a cease fire deal with fg and you go ahead blowing up pipelines when fg starts now u start crying genocide
The Nig armed forces of 2008 is not the same with that of 2016..the have experienced all theatres of warfare.desert,jungle, creeks and so on..if the military should shift its might to the ND region many folks here will cry genocide
Warn your boys not to put the fg to test..the fg is exercising restrain yet many see it as a sign of weakness
Things have changed!
Akuko!
Story!
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by iyke484real(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
They are passing their boundary now shey? They can continue destroying their land.
dukie25:

Wetin dis one dey yarn, is Akwa Ibom not in ND?
no na, akwa ibom na south west, na them shear bandary with Lagos abi you never see the new buhari map of Nigeria? angry
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Britboy:

Akuko!
Story!
Abi?? It will make a good story /history lesson to the generation unborn if it gets to the level y'all wish it gets to
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by perryy(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
Things have changed!

Keep quiet. Must you commit genocide before you can defeat criminals? Did the American commit genocide before they were able to flush out the Talibans from power? Let the soldiers face the avengers not the innocent citizens and let's see who is more equipped and trained.

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by menxer: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2016
perryy:

During the second world war, the Russians blew up thier bridoes and bunt thier barns . That action made the Germans to suffer during the winter and died enmass . So, what nigerdelta avengers are doing is to the detriment of Nigeria.

That is only done by the retreating army. There is no direct correlation with what is happening here.

Yes, it could crumble the Nigerian economy but would the Niger Delta economy be better off?
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by goldman777: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2016
samcolee:

Terrorist spotted
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Lnxxxxx(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Schematics:
These guys no dey smile oo. Bubu give them their demands so we can at least have peace in the oil and gas sector.

That's the worse possible idea. Thats as good as encouraging violence as the solution to everything you are not happy with.

You will just encourage people that have the smallest grievances to just blow pipeline (eg I don't like the tax laws, they rates are high, I will just blow some pipes and demand a change)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Mega Rally In Dutse, Jigawa State In Pictures / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.