Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman (4186 Views)

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? / After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. / Boy,girl And Sex--who Is To Be Blamed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
is this necessary?

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by makdcash(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
The woman nah ah ah.....after the hard digging cheesy cheesy
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by obiorathesubtle: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided is it like an etiquette?

So, after we're done having sex, someone should say thank you?? Why?? Na akara she give me chop?? Smh..

3 Likes

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Gebbson007(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ahn ahn....thank u fr wah¿¿ .since when sex turn favour...... Abegi after sex just kiss Ur partner or compliment each other lobatan oooooo.
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Will say Thank u Lord grin
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Dezolo(f): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

So, after we're done having sex, someone should say thank you?? Why?? Na akara she give me chop?? Smh..
hahahhaha.. You still mumu like this?

I'm coming back tomorrow o.
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by obiorathesubtle: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dezolo:
tongue baybee...
Bring bread o!!... Or you remain for there!
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
sinaj:
you this girl self

thank God ke
praise God ni
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

wat abt if u are not in the mood and she forced you till u do it

I think she wil say thank you..
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Youngpo413: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Depends on how sweet the pu
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Amiano(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Y should i tank her after all d hardwork n lose of energy
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
makdcash:
The woman nah ah ah.....after the hard digging cheesy cheesy
wat are u digging

gold...?

1 Like

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Dezolo(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue baybee...

Bring bread o!!... Or you remain for there!
kkay!
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by 4rmthewest(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dezolo:
hey wink
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by obiorathesubtle: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijamakossa:
wat abt if u are not in the mood and she forced you till u do it

I think she wil say thank you..
undecided I guess...
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Dezolo(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
4rmthewest:
hey wink
hi
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by 4rmthewest(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dezolo:
hi
nice d.p smiley
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by general1970: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
sinaj:

Hahahahaha, cos you were lucky to survive the marathon race. lol
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Dezolo(f): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
4rmthewest:
nice d.p smiley
thank you
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by makdcash(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Digging the hole cheesy

naijamakossa:
wat are u digging

gold...?
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
the last time I do kingcheezypuff ,na she say thank you...... ;Dthe last time I do kingcheezypuff ,na she say thank you......
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
makdcash:
Digging the hole cheesy

correct guy
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijamakossa:
the last time I do ki.ngche.ezyp.uff ,na she say thank you...... grin the last time I do kin.gche.ezyp.uff ,na she say thank you......
•Yes but that because it was such a beautiful experience,I had to express my gratitude wink grin
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by naijamakossa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Yes but that because it was such a beautiful experience,I had to express my gratitude wink grin
yes ooo

because I was not a 2 minute man...
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijamakossa:
yes ooo

because I was not a 2 minute man...
wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I need twaci's voice note. / Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.