Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating (1530 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by ijekul(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Just saw this and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... Make una advice her o undecided

Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
What about the escapades of women?
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by kuuljay(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
She shouldn't infect reasonable ladies with her failure,a real woman will spot a womaniser within few weeks of dating and run for her life but the fools will concentrate only on what makes them happy.enjoy your marriage dear
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
u saw him in traffic and he zoomed off. tell us another cool story
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by pattybf(f): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
ednut1:
u saw him in traffic and he zoomed off. tell us another cool story

maybe she was d one in traffic. men sef, they r all d same, cheats!

take it easy madam!
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by Smellymouth: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by IsraelMonday(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
"Saw Him In A Traffic And He Zoomed Off" Maybe You Were Day Dreaming Or You Saw A Mirage.. If Not.. Hmmmm.. You Owe Patience GoodLuck An Apology..

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
IsraelMonday:
"Saw Him In A Traffic And He Zoomed Off" Maybe You Were Day Dreaming Or You Saw A Mirage.. If Not.. Hmmmm.. You Owe Patience GoodLuck An Apology..
no b small tin oo
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by schumastic(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2016
pattybf:

take it easy madam!

n the person he is cheating with is a man abi mscheww...if u don't have anything to say just go n sleep...as for me i stop blaming all this men cus some of this women monitoring their husbands, if u check very well, they are the type that slept with other people husbands as well or cheat on their bf n forming faithful...after all weytin concern agbero with overload
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by kumulus(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Puahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by WebSurfer(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Don't marry by their looks, they will not hear.. Sorry tho but at least you have learned as no one is perfect.. Including myself
Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by kumulus(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2016
pattybf:

take it easy madam!

(In Reekado's voice) ehn ehn

Re: What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating by jorion(m): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Some girls will be jumping from one married man to the other when they are young and expect to escape karma when they get married. Gerrraaarrraaaahheeeerrre. Most married ladies don't deserve to be pitied.

(1) (Reply)

What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? / Everything Hurts But I Dont Know How To Cry / A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.