Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15396 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

[b]Dominique's absence was too telling to be a one-off. She deliberately left the thread to be trolled 'cause there was a grand ploy to embarrass Mimzy which was premeditated by STFUareyouGod, BqLekan, Pushplay and the likes.

Dominique saw comments in Thagift's thread yesterday morning which pointed to the fact that Mimzy would be attacked but she didn't deem it fit to delegate the duty of policing the interview thread to another moderator since she would be 'absent'.

She has been in prequel interviews but skipped Mimzy's . According to Tosyne2much, she'd police today's interview to protect Refiner like she protected the others except Mimzy.

On Tuesday , Mimzy was banned till yesterday for an offence she didn't commit. Even though we asked the moderators (including Dominique) to lift the ban, nothing was done.

Thankfully, Mimzy did wonderfully well and her answers were the more insightful, candid and succinctly-put of both interviewees yesterday and her team did a good PR job but yesterday's absence on that thread was telling, really telling.[/b]
Iamlegend, pls stop getting me involved in whatever controversy you trying to cause. I've got nothing against any team and there was no plan(s) with anybody to disturb or troll any interview. I had question which I honourably asked. So how's that trolling?

Bros, I've always seen you as someone reasonable and respectable, don't fall your own hand.

We've always known it's you behind this moniker, so don't cause controversy thinking we have no clue who you are.

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by dannythethug: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SweetieConstie(f): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

You were the officiating priest at my imaginary wedding innit grin

Please stop replying them ma... Good morning...

This is just a contest! It has absolutely nothing to do with your personal life!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by larabae13(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Ok...mimzy I think you need to clear up this mess and tell us if danny thug has got you mixed up with someone else
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

I see So are you saying the post from January is not from you undecided

And we are supposed to make this gal our queen. Are you kidding me.

Is that what you were able to decipher from my post shocked
I give up grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by dannythethug: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by bqlekan(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Iamlegend, pls stop getting me involved in whatever controversy you trying to cause. I've got nothing against any team and there was no plan(s) with anybody to disturb or troll any interview. I had question which I honourably asked. So how's that trolling?

Bros, I've always someone reasonable and respectable, don't fall your own hand.

We've always known it's you behind this moniker, so don't cause controversy thinking we have no clue who you are.

Cheers
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:
Choi! NL get investigators ooo, talented ones at that..

Anyways, karma is really a mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And so is research, my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2016
larabae13:
Ok...mimzy I think you need to clear up this mess and tell us if danny thug has got you mixed up with someone else

There is no mess dear. It's just a DOA ploy to smear me.

If the organizers wanna go the extra mile to make their findings if I've once been married or not, then I'll make it easier for them by helping them out but until then leme reserve my comments.

I'll pm you ok .

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by dannythethug: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

We don't care about her personal life. All we want is an honest and deserving queen. Is that too much to ask for undecided
Yet you went to dig my old posts cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

I see. So are you saying the post from January is not from you undecided

with all due respect, if you want to turn to an investigator, it's not my business, but be kind enough to take lanicky off your signature because no one from the team sent you to do this...

Teamlanicky is not known for causing unnecessary controversies or smearing of another contestant's image... Be warned

#cheers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by bqlekan(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

[b]Dominique's absence was too telling to be a one-off. She deliberately left the thread to be trolled 'cause there was a grand ploy to embarrass Mimzy which was premeditated by STFUareyouGod, BqLekan, Pushplay and the likes.

Dominique saw comments in Thagift's thread yesterday morning which pointed to the fact that Mimzy would be attacked but she didn't deem it fit to delegate the duty of policing the interview thread to another moderator since she would be 'absent'.

She has been in prequel interviews but skipped Mimzy's . According to Tosyne2much, she'd police today's interview to protect Refiner like she protected the others except Mimzy.

On Tuesday , Mimzy was banned till yesterday for an offence she didn't commit. Even though we asked the moderators (including Dominique) to lift the ban, nothing was done.

Thankfully, Mimzy did wonderfully well and her answers were the more insightful, candid and succinctly-put of both interviewees yesterday and her team did a good PR job but yesterday's absence on that thread was telling, really telling.[/b]

Just seeing this now.. Bro, kindly steer off mentioning me. I don't want to be shrouded in this controversy anymore.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Lezzlie(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

You are not being honest. I really think you should answer those questions from sandrabany.

cc: dygeasy
Start with the honesty, sign into your main handle .

And while you're at it, can you tell me when it became mandatory for contestants to answer "all" questions from the audience?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2016
bqlekan:

Just seeing this now.. Bro, kindly steer off mentioning me. I don't want to be shrouded in this controversy anymore.

Thanks
Babanla you no see talk? Wetin person no go even see for this NL sef. Smh
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Wailing wailers, dem don start this early morning again, una no dey tire? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by larabae13(f): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

If the organizers wanna go the extra mile to make their findings if I've once been married or not, then I'll make it easier for them by helping them out but until then leme reserve my comments.

I'll pm you ok .
itz alright dearie no worries

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Caseless:
zico, I appreciate your concern. I'm coming up with a piece to adress some of the issues you raise. But before then, I want you to know that whoever you see fighting here does that on his own and not on ivvy's order and does not enjoy our team's endorsement.

We are here to make peace!

You can come up with a piece or in pieces, it doesn't change the fact that you and your gang of sissy-boys are mere cry-baby's with pubic hair.

My candidate has taken more shots than ANY other candidate since the history of this contest yet you didn't see us peeing our pants did you? Just ONE hit and your endless wailing has formed a pool of tears in the desert! To the best of my knowledge, the anti-ivyy threads that were created yesterday was done by one Biafrabushboy and his group who are all pro-refiner so why the hell are you loosing sleep over Mimzy? Did you see me there? Did you see Mimzy on any of those threads? As far as I'm concerned, just ONE Mimzy supporter concurred with Seun's verdict that ivyy should be disqualified - just one. Yet you guys think the best way to go about this is to cry and pin the blame on Mimzy and hope to rack sympathy votes. Is Mimzy in control of what her supporters do with their phones and data?

Honestly, I don't know what ya'll discuss in your team but at this rate I'm beginning understand your pains. Mimzy killed the Q&A. She exhumed it and killed it again, then buried it! Its okay to be pained since Pushplay - your attack dog was badly humiliated and the melt-down you and your team hoped to cause didn't quite work out well for you. Call friedplantain and the rest of dem thumb-sucking ninny's in your group to order and let them know that there's more to life than logging in with several monikers to quote yourself and hit "like" on your own post. The love mimzy received yesterday was GENUINE not premeditated. Hate it or love it, she did exceedingly well! Ivyy did well too during her session. So why all the hate? Have you lost faith in your contestant? I've never known smear campaign to be an effective tool in damage control so just let these girls have fun with their contest and stop filling it up with your bile and bitterness! I'm not gonna address this again. Thank you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by dannythethug: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

I know you. More than you think.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

I see. So are you saying the post from January is not from you undecided
All she's saying is, she had the child out of wedlock.
Similar thing to what loose girls do.
#SayNoToBabyMamaism
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

I'll pm you ok .
LOL. You should have simply asked them for proof that you're married. Its something most of these romancelanders are weak against. As most of them just type whatever comes to their dimwitted brains.

If they say you're married, ask them to show you proof that you are, e.g marriage certificate, marriage picture etc.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by bqlekan(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Babanla you no see talk? Wetin person no go even see for this NL sef. Smh

I tire for them walahi.. The thing wey Dey pain me pass be say dem Dey hide behind pseudo-monikers. Awon omo ale oshi..
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2016
shocked

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2016
larabae13:
itz alright dearie no worries

Thanks a lot for trusting me.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by stealth12: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

Will you shut up and stop making the slowpoke popular?
I am still waiting for the dolt to reply me.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by larabae13(f): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot for trusting me.
u're welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2016
stealth12:

Will you shut up and stop making the slowpoke popular? I am still waiting for the dolt to reply me.
sexkillz, how market. grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

You can come up with a piece or in pieces, it doesn't change the fact that you and your gang of sissy-boys are mere cry-baby's with pubic hair.

My candidate has taken more shots than ANY other candidate since the history of this contest yet you didn't see us peeing our pants did you? Just ONE hit and your endless wailing has formed a pool of tears in the desert! To the best of my knowledge, the anti-ivyy threads that were created yesterday was done by one Biafrabushboy and his group who are all pro-refiner so why the hell are you loosing sleep over Mimzy? Did you see me there? Did you see Mimzy on any of those threads? As far as I'm concerned, just ONE Mimzy supporter concurred with Seun's verdict that ivyy should be disqualified - just one. Yet you guys think the best way to go about this is to cry and pin the blame on Mimzy and hope to rack sympathy votes. Is Mimzy in control of what her supporters do with their phones and data?

Honestly, I don't know what ya'll discuss in your team but at this rate I'm beginning understand your pains. Mimzy killed the Q&A. She exhumed it and killed it again, then buried it! Its okay to be pained since Pushplay - your attack dog was badly humiliated and the melt-down you and your team hoped to cause didn't quite work out well for you. Call friedplantain and the rest of dem thumb-sucking ninny's in your group to order and let them know that there's more to life than logging in with several monikers to quote yourself and hit "like" on your own post. The love mimzy received yesterday was GENUINE not premeditated. Hate it or love it, she did exceedingly well! Ivyy did well too during her session. So why all the hate? Have you lost faith in your contestant? I've never known smear campaign to be an effective tool in damage control so just let these girls have fun with their contest and stop filling it up with your bile and bitterness! I'm not gonna address this again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
And so is research, my dear. grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. You should have simply asked them for proof that you're married. Its something most of these romancelanders are weak against. As most of them just type whatever comes to their dimwitted brains.

If they say you're married, ask them to show you proof that you are, e.g marriage certificate, marriage picture etc.

It just baffles me the length at which they will go . the hate is so overwhelming. The dude even threathened me when the campaign thread was very fresh. Never knew this was what he was cooking

So lame.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Start with the honesty, sign into your main handle .

And while you're at it, can you tell me when it became mandatory for contestants to answer "all" questions from the audience?
Come to think of it, lanicky never answered my question. She ignored it totally, funny thing is, do you see me b1tching about it? LMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Dating A Lebanese Man / Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.