Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15391 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

I know you. More than you think.
If your ball_count is still 6.. Why don't you login with your real moniker..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
bqlekan:

I tire for them walahi.. The thing wey Dey pain me pass be say dem Dey hide behind pseudo-monikers. Awon omo ale oshi..
Exactly. They com in disguise just to get you in shii. Smh

I'm not to be caught in their 'do or die' 'boba opa boba ko bulese' 'hate campaign' and all that. E concern them.

Sotey dem reduce me to troll. Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Henceforth, I won't reply anybody who tries to get me involved

Morning padi grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Naughtynaughty, we have to be here oo to read wetin dey happen
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by stealth12: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:

sexkillz, how market. grin

Some days back, the Fvcktard ( lezzlie) called me dec.ker/ Newshe.riff.
Today,this wasted sperm with the brain of a peacock calls me sexkillz.
A word of advice, desist from quoting me

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Great MUVA.
Now let's move on to the next chapter.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Dragonking: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Start with the honesty, sign into your main handle .

And while you're at it, can you tell me when it became mandatory for contestants to answer "all" questions from the audience?
Hi boss, Where can i vote for mimzzy?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

You are not being honest. I really think you should answer those questions from sandrabany.

cc: dygeasy
Bia lanicky's alternate,where did you crawl out from?
that comment was made January,this is june,6 months after so in your warped mind and stagnant life everything must remain the same?

lanicky I advice you to use your brains,the aftermath of what you are chewing is poison

monalisa we this is lanicky and a planned attack by your group,safe the sanctinimous act for fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

Ominiknoweth grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

Ominiknoweth grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
E pain am. tongue
stealth12:

Some days back, the Fvcktard ( lezzlie) called me dec.ker/ Newshe.riff.
Today,this wasted sperm with the brain of a peacock calls me sexkillz.
A word of advice, desist from quoting me
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

It just baffles me the length at which they will go . the hate is so overwhelming. The dude even threathened me when the campaign thread was very fresh. Never knew this was what he was cooking

So lame.
As usual, online threats are baseless and senseless. Whenever they threaten you, just report them to the mods, or mention mynd44_ he can work wonders.

As for the baby mama thingy, never mind them, rozay who contested the 2014 edition, is a proud baby mama. I campaigned for her, and its something I never regret, even till this moment, so, if not for rozay, I wouldn't have been a poet. grin

You should read my first poem in Nairaland, it was in her honor. Damn! I like that girl!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by bqlekan(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Exactly. They com in disguise just to get you in shii. Smh

I'm not to be caught in their 'do or die' 'boba opa boba ko bulese' 'hate campaign' and all that. E concern them.

Sotey dem reduce me to troll. Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Henceforth, I won't reply anybody who tries to get me involved

Morning padi grin

Same here brother. Though I still get someone to teach a lesson in life. Other than that, I'm done.
Good morning brother mi... How today go be now?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Come to think of it, lanicky never answered my question. She ignored it totally, funny thing is, do you see me b1tching about it? LMAO.

what's the difference between bitching about Lani.cky not answering your question that day and you doing it right now...I guess none.

You and the guy are doing the same

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2016
pucelle:

Bia lanicky's alternate, where did you crawl out from?
that comment was made January,this is june,6 months after so in your warped mind and stagnant life everything must remain the same?

lanicky I advice you to use your brains,the aftermath of what you are chewing is poison

monalisa we this is lanicky and a planned attack by your group,safe the sanctinimous act for fools.
Be smart! Leave her out of this

Morning
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
stealth12:

This is absolute fuckery!
Who is this nemat0de? You are a disgrace slowpoke You were the answer to a prayer.
You should be the poster child for birth control.Your parents prayed that the world would be made to suffer and here you came along.
You will never be able to live down to your reputation!You were born because your mother didn't believe in abortion; now she believes in infanticide.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance?

I detest the knights, I detest lezzlie, Darktroll, knightngale, Muva,
But you, my friend, I detest you more!
Crawl back to the hole you came from and I pray you reply me

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2016
bqlekan:

Same here brother. Though I still get someone to teach a lesson in life. Other than that, I'm done.
Good morning brother mi... How today go be now?
Morning dey go well o

Make I waka before these people scatter my morning jare
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by stealth12: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Start with the honesty, sign into your main handle .

And while you're at it, can you tell me when it became mandatory for contestants to answer "all" questions from the audience?

Hey, shut up dude.
I got this. Let me handle the fuvktard.I beg you to allow me undecided
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by bqlekan(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Morning dey go well o

Make I waka before these people scatter my morning jare

O better brother mi, e mi gan ma to kuro nsin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by stealth12: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

smiley

Muva aka crude gold aka menstrualpad, How are you this morning?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

what's the difference between bitching about Lani.cky not answering your question that day and you doing it right now...I guess none.

You and the guy are doing the same
On the contrary, madam research, when was the last time I made mention of it, till now?

Lemme add to what you said, so I can call it research: I was only using the said post as a reference, but I'm sure you wouldn't know what that is, would you know?. grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Dominique the part you played will never be forgotten

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
MIMZY what happen to the father of your child? why did he leave you? and why did you open your legs to a man that has no intention of marrying you? is it that, you have been opening your legs for different men and that the pregnancy happen by mistake?

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by stealth12: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
MIMZY what happen to the father of your child? why did he leave you? and why did you open your legs to a man that has no intention of marrying you? is it that, you have been opening your legs for different men and that the pregnancy happen by mistake?

What happened to your mum saintsamurai?You bastarrd son of a retardd.
If we were to kill everybody who hates you and your kinds, it wouldn't be murder; It would be genocide!
You're the best at all you do - and all you do is make people hate you.Your verbosity is exceeded only by your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Great MUVA.
Now let's move on to the next chapter.

Okay, its about time smiley
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2016
stealth12:

Hey, shut up dude.
I got this. Let me handle the fuvktard.I beg you to allow me undecided
How about we gang-rape the dunderhead cheesy

Seriously we need to put this dolts where they belong before they outgrow their current stage of lunacy.

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2016
pucelle:
Dominique the part you played will never be forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by stealth12: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
muva is the same crudegold that was attacking ivyyy

Fucck off my mention you bastarrd son of a who.re
I detest you and your kinds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Dating A Lebanese Man / Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.