Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner (23119 Views)

Olisa Metuh’s Trial: Jonathan Fails To Appear Before Court / Former President Jonathan Fails To Win The $5m Mo Ibrahim Prize / $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by OlujobaSamuel: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
this is the only award given to presidents in the world that I cherish. alas, our former presido no fit get am, probably because you can't procure like world bank groups and related awards.
let's wait and see the first Nigeria president to get the award. gej can never ever get such award if he still holds the same view on corruption even if he comes back again, pmb too can't get such award except he is able to tackle his extremists tribe and friends and also silenced the biafra, nda and the likes crew.
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by citizenY(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
PRYCE:
Bad Belle tongue

Missing that award doesn't take a quarter off Jonathan's person!

With what we are hearing every day ,wetin remain no reach quarter. Be real.

Meanwhile, Mo Ibrahim is giving from his,hard earned fortune and not through the Dasuki channel.

I just wonder how Jonathan feels, in his sober moments, what goes on in the minds of his foreign audience ..... Donatus ti de.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by ajibowo11(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
ganisucks:
Jonathan can never win the Mo Ibrahim prize. The Prize W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ founded A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ started by Progressives, for Progressives A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ ☀̤̣̈̇f Progressives. Those funny fraudsters would rather give the award †̥♥ Buhari, than Jonathan. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ †̥♥ rub it in, they didn't hand out the award †̥♥ anyone, claiming no one W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ deserving ☀̤̣̈̇f it. It is a corrupt laden biased award. Jonathan has won better, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ will still win better. Let the Mo Ibrahim bigots go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ eat their award.
how u take they think ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by delpharm(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Gogetta post=46648494]The Mo Ibrahim award is not one of those low class awards GEJ has been buying on America's back streets. It is not for jesters. [/lmao ]
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Coldfeets: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
wetin kwansign me? angry
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
What do the stinking wailers have to say about this?

Leadership prizes are not for thieves and dishonest men.
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by jahsharon: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Is the award for looters and saboteurs?
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Mynd44:
Hero deserves it jorh. The Mo Ibrahim Foundation is hating abeg tongue

grin mr Mod if them jonathanians attack u give them 5years ban. Thanks
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Babacele: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
modath:

The problem with you lots is that you don't know & refuse to seek knowledge!! Uhnn!

Joaquim Chisano, Festus Mogae, Pedro Pires, Hifikepunye Pohamba & Nelson Mandela are Jihadists bah?

Do they even know anything about Mo Ibrahim's Award not to talk of how it operates? hate blinds and retards...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2016
[s]
ganisucks:
Jonathan can never win the Mo Ibrahim prize. The Prize W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ founded A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ started by Progressives, for Progressives A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ ☀̤̣̈̇f Progressives. Those funny fraudsters would rather give the award †̥♥ Buhari, than Jonathan. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ †̥♥ rub it in, they didn't hand out the award †̥♥ anyone, claiming no one W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ deserving ☀̤̣̈̇f it. It is a corrupt laden biased award. Jonathan has won better, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ will still win better. Let the Mo Ibrahim bigots go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ eat their award.

[/s]
In this modern age, you still use BlackBerry Curve 2 to defend Jonathan who looted all the money you could have used to buy iPhone. I pity you sad

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by kenoz(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2016
okay
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by mfm04622: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Dr. Salim Ahmed Salim

Think again and you will understand why this name cannot give him the award.

There have been 4 winners. Go and check ho many are Muslims! In fact, none of the 4 winners is a Muslim! You think everything can be reduced to religion like Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by jozee8: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2016
theV0ice:

You are so small minded. With all the exposure to the internet, you remain as close minded as a prehistoric Neanderthal. See the previous winners

Mozambique president Joaquim Chissano;

Botswana’s Festus Mogae;

Namibia's Hifikepunye Pohamba;

Cape Verde president Pedro Piers

Ex-South African President Nelson Mandela was
awarded an honorary prize in 2007.

Can you point to anyone of them that is a Muslim? You think Mo Ibrahim or Dr Salim give 2 sh!t about the idiocy that keep Nigerians running around in circles?
what is paining me most is that most of them will tell you that they are graduates, they only passed through school and they never allow school to pass through them!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Omonigeriarere: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2016
modath:

Not every award can be procured... cool

tongue tongue tongue tongue

No kill me for here I beg.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by restored2016(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2016
theV0ice:

You are so small minded. With all the exposure to the internet, you remain as close minded as a prehistoric Neanderthal. See the previous winners

Mozambique president Joaquim Chissano;

Botswana’s Festus Mogae;

Namibia's Hifikepunye Pohamba;

Cape Verde president Pedro Piers

Ex-South African President Nelson Mandela was
awarded an honorary prize in 2007.

Can you point to anyone of them that is a Muslim? You think Mo Ibrahim or Dr Salim give 2 sh!t about the idiocy that keep Nigerians running around in circles?
You deserve my LIKES 100 percent, I just gave it to you. An intelligent answer to a stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Codes151(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Chai!...People are like witches. APC is a witch group! They haven't for once Come up with a case against GEJ.. but they go about tarnishing his image.

God pls put witches to shame! They won't sit on m blessings! Ijn
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Codes151(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:
[left][/left]

In this modern age, you still use BlackBerry Curve 2 to defend Jonathan who looted all the money you could have used to buy iPhone. I pity you sad

Lol...
Back to the comment! Which money GEJ loot?
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Beetobee(f): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Allegations of massive corruption under his administration presently being investigated and prosecuted by the EFCC may have cost Jonathan the prize.... Gbam! Bulls eye.
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Codes151:

Lol...

Quote me when u cover your cleavage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Codes151:

Lol...

Quote me when u cover your cleavage undecided I'm fasting

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Phobia1: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2016
seunlayi:
that was the reason. He is still eligible to contest especially with the cert case against pmb which the whole world is following with keen interest
And who is so useles nd jobless in d world dats followin u to keenly watch? smh

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Codes151(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

Quote me when u cover your cleavage undecided I'm fasting

Ur fasting! And u tempting urself! Don't go there again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by louqas: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2016
I HAVE A DREAM

THAT ONE DAY PMB WILL WIN THE MO IBRAHIM PRIZE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by seunlayi(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Phobia1:

And who is so useles nd jobless in d world dats followin u to keenly watch? smh
I have checked your profile and I won't know why you just go about quoting others post as seen in over 30 post you did On the nairaland. Isn't that Joblessness at its peak?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by TeamSimple(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
jcross19:
Jonathan is opposition to the islamic brother and they considered jonathan unfit for the price. If jona win the election is going to be a shame buahri.
Islam and Muslims are definitely giving you nightmares. If not you won't be embarrassing yourself with this kind of comment.
Have come to realize most of you kiriyos do your talking before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by samento: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2016
This is witch hunting in the language of the waillers.
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by reemix123(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2016
He may have won if the criteria was “The Prize recognises and celebrates African
executive leaders who, under challenging
circumstances, went to school with no shoes have developed their wives vocabulary skills
and strengthened militants and looters
for the shared benefit of oil, paving the
way for future corrupt leaders .”

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Oche211(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Jonathan can't win the award. Nt with the massive corruption associated with his government. Only a fool will celebrate the jonathan administration.
These guys stole massively nd still rubbed it on our faces. They all rose their exalted seats of power to the heavens nd trod on the poor, weak, helpless, defenceless, hunger nd poverty stricken masses.
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Mylove55(f): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
that same buffon can feed you for decades tongue.
yea! after robbing us of our commonwealth, he can even feed d whole of otueke for decade, but he wil surely be brought down
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by Goke7: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2016
'We will not take this' in orubebe voice.

Mo Ibrahim, you are partial' grin
Re: Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner by free2blast(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Alas, one award that can never be bought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Ex-CBN Governors On 1000 Notes Speak In Edited Video / Obiano Says His Wife, Ebelechukwu Will Contest Anambra Central Senate Seat / Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.