Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (32564 Views)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE by makaveli902: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2016
goodman3:
Good day!.....
I believe there are Christians in here. I am here to speak on an issue which I have taken time to think through.
I see a lot of christian folks in the medical profession and most times I ask what they are doing there. Every medical doctor is under an oath which Its origin is not fully known. Before u can be a doctor, u will have to swear the HIPPOCRATIC OATH......on the day of your INDUCTION. in the Christian faith, it was clearly stated that swearing of any form is not allowed and considered a sin. Why then do I see Christians in medical school? Are they not aware of this OATH? Or did they just choose to turn a blind eye to the truth?
The medical profession has always been like a cult since the days of Hippocrates. It was initially designed with knowledge of secrets of the practice that should only be passed down to children of physicians in the olden days. Medical practise actually started like a brotherhood/cult.....the medical logo says it all(a snake wrapping a cross).....my point here is anybody who calls himself a true Christian cannot become a medical doctor without SIN (TAKING THE OATH).

Guy even the NATIONAL PLEDGE is an oath or didn't u say the pledge when u were in primary school, ( I pledge to Nigeria my Country to be faithful loyal and honest to serve Nigeria with all my strength......) So to pledge to save lives is now a sin and occultic? Go and check the real wordings of hippocratic oath and come back and tell me. Smh..

1 Like

Re: Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE by AdonisGodwin: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nawa ooo..this is the height of illiteracy... Which way 9ja..I know buhari is the cause of all these lalasticlala..he can't even defend his WAEC..even jesus spoke of parable of the judge and the tenacious woman.."have ye not read?"..maybe they jus born the guy..he become judge immediately without going through law school...smh...which way 9ja?....chai

1 Like

Re: Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE by easterwick(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
BLINDS PEOPLE
see the way you all are insulting the op mean while it is you who are ignorants to the things of the spirit this is why christian claim to serve the creator but they worship satan who they curse
do any one know how he come to this earth? no but jesus gave light on that as a far distance where the ruler satan controls everything the school,hospital,money,food,house,shirt,cars,infact all manmade invented is inspired by satan, everyone call him god this is why jesus christ talks about the true God,father(hallowed name) to his disciple and promise them that the father will send them the comforter to teach them to all truth
whoever have the spirit will know drugs is connected to witchcraft the holyspirit will not allow you to take in their drugs
pertaining to the logo since satan is sitting as God on earth so he uses the bible to operate as clearing stated by revelation he has son which is christ and mose,elija etc so the logo come in when God told moses to raise the bronze with the snake so that the people will know what is killing them and whosoever the snake bite and look up to the bronze will be heal so every human being has two snake coiled inback of their spine,one is evil and other good so whoever is born again awaken the good snake in him and he will no longer falls ill by... if he does not corrupt and quench the snake because the snake has the 7 chakres [learn about kundalini]that connect him with the creator so oat is a very big sin to disciple of christ so also to service to fatherland but this mystries is a profound one, a true disciple will be deprive of everythng and will be ask to learn a skills which he will survive with yes i know people of the world will rail a curse i end here
Re: Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE by Phunx: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Its True Christians should not be doctors God has in these end days given us power in the Spiritual gifts to go and heal the sick. It is written believers will lay hands on the sick and they will recover, it doesnt say believers will go to medical schools and become doctors to heal the sick. All Christians that want to heal should do it CHRIST's WAY ( laying hands on the sick) and not Satans. The hypo oath is said to satan and the fallen angels who teach men medicines. Mark the Apostle was a doctor and HE GAVE ITUP FOR CHRIST, notice he didnt become a doctor AFTER he became a Christian!!
We are not to swear ANY oaths ANYWAY and certainly not to align ourselves with satan, there are sooo many things wrong with the practise eg 1 hybredisation using animal organs and body parts on humans of course it makes hybrids( half human and halfanimal) which the scientific world is trying to deny.if a witch threatened to turn you into a half goat half human you know you will go to the Church and demand the whole church do pray and fast for you for 1000 days even call down fire and death to that witch. My point is there you recognise that it is witchcraft in Science you seem to be deceived that it is not the same witchcraft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.