Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up (9901 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Iphesure212(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
I regret I read this
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by swtdrms(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
.....then the girl roused from her reverie just in time to dodge a hot slap from the guy, her husband, her worst nightmare.
"WHERE IS MY FOOD?!!" The guy thundered, eyes flashing.
"I'm coming sir, the kerosene has finished.." Stammered the poor girl, scared out of her wits.
This was the girl's reality, this was the bitter truth, this was.....Naija tongue

Now there's a proper ending grin
I can relate with the background you are coming from, nevertheless i strongly believe there are sweet stories from that environment as well. Wouldn't u rather narate that?
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by phrankjay: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
this movie is interesting shey its Jim iyke and Nadia buari ? op you should stop deceiving dem girls oh. Nwa afo will GBA YA BOOT.....and on to the next . nwane owe di
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Trudiee(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
can i be the first to say 'eww'?
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by adedammy007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'm very sure dis is a telemundo movie series on zee world not a lagosian love
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:

I can relate with the background you are coming from, nevertheless i strongly believe there are sweet stories from that environment as well. Wouldn't u rather narate that?
Naah, gimme a nice good old Naija wife-beating, husband-poisoning, children-torturing story any day, any time. None of that smarmy gooey oyinbo stuff for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by swtdrms(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Naah, gimme a nice good old Naija wife-beating, husband-poisoning, children-torturing story any day, any time. None of that smarmy gooey oyinbo stuff for me cheesy

Asmau please and please, on my kneels, Some of us men want to hear interesting stories wch we can model our relationship after. Not all men are violent, and so many of us don't ever want to be, hearing those weird stories are scary to us. So please, don't be messenger of negativity. Lets celebrate our positiveness.

Lets shame the violent guys. Isn't that a nice idea?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:
Asmau please and please, on my kneels, Some of us men want to hear interesting stories wch we can model our relationship after. Not all men are violent, and so many of us don't ever want to be, hearing those weird stories are scary to us. So please, don't be messenger of negativity. Lets celebrate our positiveness.
Lets shame the violent guys. Isn't that a nice idea?
Awww c'mon, don't be a wet blanket. We wanna hear how babes pour acid on guys faces when they dump them and how guys smash their babes' faces in when they suspect them of cheating. There are so many gory tales of beheading, stabbing, being burnt alive, eyes being gouged out and my personal favorite, castration grin

Besides do Naija guys really believe in that romantic crap? The day a Naija guy gets all romantically teary eyed and mushy while declaring undying love for a girl, will be the day I start hawking chin chin and ground nut

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by peter(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Op wakeeee up cool
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by peter(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2016
MzPecs:
This is sweet smiley
Sweet indeed
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by swtdrms(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Awww c'mon, don't be a wet blanket. We wanna hear how babes pour acid on guys faces when they dump them and how guys smash their babes' faces in when they suspect them of cheating. There are so many gory tales of beheading, stabbing, being burnt alive, eyes being gouged out and my personal favorite, castration grin

Besides do Naija guys really believe in that romantic crap? The day a Naija guy gets all romantically teary eyed and mushy while declaring undying love for a girl, will be the day I start hawking chin chin and ground nut

This girl, u re wrapped in what i can describe as "weird and interesting" cheesy . Nonetheless, with ur hijab profile, how do u combine all of that? I'll still insist on my earlier assertion, u re a product of a terrible environment. Well, can't we just have a small shift in mentality? (Its really a badluck being born and bred in a country like Nigeria, just look at how ur thinking has been skewed. Its really a pity! cry ).

Anyway i've moved on from the negativity of my environment tongue, i wouldn't know if u prefer to still wallow in it grin. I think people of my calibre will like to convince u that we guys have changed and are still changing.

Lest i forget, did i say i'll like to have this weird girl as a friend? shocked, hope u won't plug eye ooo grin Having regular argument wouldn't be a bad idea. Hope u'll reply if i send u a pm
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Adekorya: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2016
I'm live
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:

This girl, u re wrapped in what i can describe as "weird and interesting" cheesy . Nonetheless, with ur hijab profile, how do u combine all of that? I'll still insist on my earlier assertion, u re a product of a terrible environment. Well, can't we just have a small shift in mentality? (Its really a badluck being born and bred in a country like Nigeria, just look at how ur thinking has been skewed. Its really a pity! cry ).
Anyway i've moved on from the negativity of my environment tongue, i wouldn't know if u prefer to still wallow in it grin. I think people of my calibre will like to convince u that we guys have changed and are still changing.
Lest i forget, did i say i'll like to have this weird girl as a friend? shocked, hope u won't plug eye ooo grin Having regular argument wouldn't be a bad idea. Hope u'll reply if i send u a pm
Wearing an hijab doesn't make one holy, its just symbolic of a personal decision to try to live right.
I didn't think you'd take everything I said quite so literally. cheesy I love sarcasm and I do have a rather macabre sense of humor, though I'm not as ghoulish as I've portrayed myself to be. Actually my background is so normal, it would bore you to tears. The most interesting thing I remember from my childhood was when I got braces (my childhood was that dry).
Little advise, don't take everything you read online to heart, some of us are just out to have fun. Friends, sure, but PM? Why, I can't imagine anything I'd want you to say to me in private that I wouldn't want made public wink
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by swtdrms(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Wearing an hijab doesn't make one holy, its just symbolic of a personal decision to try to live right.
I didn't think you'd take everything I said quite so literally. cheesy I love sarcasm and I do have a rather macabre sense of humor, though I'm not as ghoulish as I've portrayed myself to be. Actually my background is so normal, it would bore you to tears. The most interesting thing I remember from my childhood was when I got braces (my childhood was that dry).
Little advise, don't take everything you read online to heart, some of us are just out to have fun. Friends, sure, but PM? Why, I can't imagine anything I'd want you to say to me in private that I wouldn't want made public wink

Good to hear all of that, U actually scared the hell outta me. Ofcuz i like sarcasm but u were making it look like those gory stories touched u much to the extent to have given up. I like that ur perspective to hijab. I think am completely with you on that. Infact it was ur hijab personae that got me curious.

I wouldn't say i had a wonderful childhood as well, but there are memories i still cherish and other aspects, i'll love to go back in time and experience those i never had the opportunity to.

I don't think there's anything special i'll want a private medium for, but you shd understand its not all about being private but rather, it gives free flow of communication and makes argument easy. Don't be surprised i like arguments but only with intelligent people.
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Cannonleo(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Craps
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:

Good to hear all of that, U actually scared the hell outta me. Ofcuz i like sarcasm but u were making it look like those gory stories touched u much to the extent to have given up. I like that ur perspective to hijab. I think am completely with you on that. Infact it was ur hijab personae that got me curious.
I wouldn't say i had a wonderful childhood as well, but there are memories i still cherish and other aspects, i'll love to go back in time and experience those i never had the opportunity to.

I don't think there's anything special i'll want a private medium for, but you shd understand its not all about being private but rather, it gives free flow of communication and makes argument easy. Don't be surprised i like arguments but only with intelligent people.
Well there are those that believe in the existence of argumentative spirits tongue
I disagree, there's no difference between having a healthy debate/banter (the word argument sounds too negative) in public or in private. If you're worried about derailing, then we can create a thread called The Baiters (from debaters grin) and fall back there whenever we wanna discuss a topic. I'm not a fan of PMs because the stress involved is too much.
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by somehowpenis(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Who are these two _idiots that are just littering the whole place ? Especially the guy.. Nonsense angry
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by swtdrms(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Well there are those that believe in the existence of argumentative spirits tongue
I disagree, there's no difference between having a healthy debate/banter (the word argument sounds too negative) in public or in private. If you're worried about derailing, then we can create a thread called The Baiters (from debaters grin) and fall back there whenever we wanna discuss a topic. I'm not a fan of PMs because the stress involved is too much.

Gaskiya, u re such a ...(don't even know what to describe u as). Enough of ds derailing, am sending u a pm, if u reply fine, if u don't, still fine by me. I don't actually get it @stress involved is too much. I can't really get my head around ur idea of baiters thread, nevertheless u can create and I'll join u there.
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by oodua1stson: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Film trick
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Odunharry(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
L grin ladies and fantasies
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Ulrich01(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Mtchewwww. I even think say na better thing. angry angry
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by daveson2020(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nice dream. Nice poem, nice love story, only happens in Yankee. Not here because naija men are busy chasing money. Money is love, love is money
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by freshkik(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
*Yawns*
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Awwwwhhhhhh. So sweet cry

Reminiscing

ALL I CAN DEPICT FROM THIS IS THAT, IN RELATIONSHIPS THERE ARE ROUGH TIMES IN WHICH WE DENY OURSELVES OF THE LOVE WE SHARE WITH THE OTHER PERSON ALL IN THE NAME OF ANGER.

ANGER RUINS

Good point!
That's why it's extremely important for partners/bf & gf to device mutually acceptable means of handling anger, and ensure that they practice that, in order to forestall their relationship from being ruined from actions influenced by extreme anger.
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Yewandequeen(f): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2016
obadizena:

Good point!
That's why it's extremely important for partners/bf & gf to device mutually acceptable means of handling anger and ensure that they practice that, in order to forestall their relationship from being ruined from actions influenced by extreme anger.

Ure on point

But for the bolded that means is found in the bedroom if U know what I mean #not for all though
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Ure on point

But for the bolded that means is found in the bedroom if U know what I mean #not for all though

I agree that it's not for all but not necessarily only found in the bedroom.
In fact, I always make it a point to discuss how to handle anger and other stuffs with a female friend the moment we begin getting closer.
Since the category of females I relate with are those considered 'difficult to get along with' by most guys, u'll expect some of the rules we practice to be unconventional but work for us grin
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Yewandequeen(f): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
obadizena:

I agree that it's not for all but not necessarily only found in the bedroom.
In fact, I always make it a point to discuss how to handle anger and other stuffs with a female friend the moment we begin getting closer.
Since the category of females I relate with are those considered 'difficult to get along with' by most guys, u'll expect some of the rules we practice to be unconventional but work for us grin

Care to share outta those rules? grin
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Care to share outta those rules? grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Pinkieblue:
She was sitting alone at the coffee shop. He had just walked in to get something too. And there he saw his ex girlfriend, sitting across the table sipping on coffee. Within a second, she saw him too. Their eyes met, and thousands of memories flashed by in a single millisecond. The days and nights of laughter, the heavenly times they spent together, the romantic moments, the bitter sweet fights and the long hours of constant talking that they did and finally that ugly night, when they had the biggest fight and couldn’t bear to be in the same room also. She packed her bags and left that day. It all flashed by in their minds. Gathering some strength, the guy walked towards her and sat opposite her on the same table. She looked at him with a blank expression, not knowing what to say, for it had been almost two months since they broke up and she didn’t know where he was in his life.

Finally the guy mustered up some courage and started speaking:
Guy – How are you?
Girl – I am fine. How are you doing? (Nervously)
Guy – I am fine too. It’s been a long time.
Girl – Yes, it indeed has. Hope life is treating you well.
Guy – Life has not been the same.
Girl – It has only become better, you mean? (Sarcastically)
Guy – Are you trying to hurt me?
Girl – I never wanted to….
Guy – Then why did you? (Angrily)
Girl – I thought being with me was a pain – you said…I just wanted you to be pain free and happy.
Guy – You think now I am happy?

Girl – I don’t know …..
Guy – Are you happy?
Girl – (Looking at the coffee cup) I am trying my best to be.
Guy – do you have somebody in your life?
Girl – How does that matter anymore?
Guy – Just answer me.
Girl – It doesn’t matter…I am sure you must have found someone though.
Guy – How can you be so sure?
Girl – I am happy for you, in case you have.
Guy – (Looking at the girl) Look in my eyes and say that you are happy to see me with someone else.
Girl – (looks at the guy) I don’t need to prove anything.
Guy – yes, you need to. You need to prove that you “don’t” love me.
Girl – I dd….d…on’t Love you.
Guy – Say that you didn’t miss me even once in these two months
Girl – I ddd….didn’t miss you even once… (Tear start rolling down her eyes)
Guy – (Wiping off her tear) this says it all….
Girl – What do you mean…?
Guy – I know you still love me and you have not stopped missing me…
Girl – Then why didn’t you ever call me?
Guy – Because you left me alone….
Girl – I left you because you said living with me was a pain…
Guy – Because of an incident, I said something in anger. Did I never tell you how living with you made me a better man? Did I never tell you that being with you makes me the happiest person alive? Did I never tell you that I enjoy every bitter sweet fight we have had? Did I never tell you that I want to make things work, no matter what. Did I never tell you…that I want to be with you forever?
Girl – You…did… (Tears start rolling down her cheeks) … I’m sorry… I left you because of something you said in anger..
Guy – (holding her hand) … I am sorry, I said that…I am sorry that I didn’t stop you…and I am sorry that I didn’t get in touch with you for these two months, and I am sorry to say that, you will have to bear with this jerk for your entire life…(sliding a diamond ring in her finger)
Girl -..W..what..
Guy – marry me. In these two months, I realized what I am without you, and how bad life could get. I don’t want to lose you ever again. Today is Valentine’s Day and I just want to ask you one thing; would you be my valentine forever?
Girl – Yes, yes of course. … (Smiling and wiping her tears off)

This is so sweet and beautiful....... The most romantic gesture
feel like crying already
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2016
adedammy007:
I'm very sure did is a telemundo movie series on zee world not a lagosian love

Odunharry:
L grin Ladies and fantasies

daveson2020:
Nice dream. Nice poem, nice love story, only happens in Yankee. Not here because naija men are busy chasing money. Money is love, love is money

Out of the six ladies reading this thread, five are so moved that one confessed that she "feels like crying already. I can't make out what the remaining one - Trudiee - means by 'eww'.
Out of some 30 guys who made comments, only 9 stated that they were moved by the story. Of the remaining 21, majority can't conceive how this type of love could be possible in real life
; the remainder are non-chalant.

@Yewandequeen,
Considering the reactions of females and males after reading this story, can we infer that the perception of love by most of the females is totally at variance with that of the majority of the males?

# Kindly note the bolded @ Yewandequeen. It will form the basis of a comment I hope to make later.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:
She was sitting alone at the coffee shop. He had just walked in to get something too. And there he saw his ex girlfriend, sitting across the table sipping on coffee. Within a second, she saw him too. Their eyes met, and thousands of memories flashed by in a single millisecond. The days and nights of laughter, the heavenly times they spent together, the romantic moments, the bitter sweet fights and the long hours of constant talking that they did and finally that ugly night, when they had the biggest fight and couldn’t bear to be in the same room also. She packed her bags and left that day. It all flashed by in their minds. Gathering some strength, the guy walked towards her and sat opposite her on the same table. She looked at him with a blank expression, not knowing what to say, for it had been almost two months since they broke up and she didn’t know where he was in his life.

Finally the guy mustered up some courage and started speaking:
Guy – How are you?
Girl – I am fine. How are you doing? (Nervously)
Guy – I am fine too. It’s been a long time.
Girl – Yes, it indeed has. Hope life is treating you well.
Guy – Life has not been the same.
Girl – It has only become better, you mean? (Sarcastically)
Guy – Are you trying to hurt me?
Girl – I never wanted to….
Guy – Then why did you? (Angrily)
Girl – I thought being with me was a pain – you said…I just wanted you to be pain free and happy.
Guy – You think now I am happy?

Girl – I don’t know …..
Guy – Are you happy?
Girl – (Looking at the coffee cup) I am trying my best to be.
Guy – do you have somebody in your life?
Girl – How does that matter anymore?
Guy – Just answer me.
Girl – It doesn’t matter…I am sure you must have found someone though.
Guy – How can you be so sure?
Girl – I am happy for you, in case you have.
Guy – (Looking at the girl) Look in my eyes and say that you are happy to see me with someone else.
Girl – (looks at the guy) I don’t need to prove anything.
Guy – yes, you need to. You need to prove that you “don’t” love me.
Girl – I dd….d…on’t Love you.
Guy – Say that you didn’t miss me even once in these two months
Girl – I ddd….didn’t miss you even once… (Tear start rolling down her eyes)
Guy – (Wiping off her tear) this says it all….
Girl – What do you mean…?
Guy – I know you still love me and you have not stopped missing me…
Girl – Then why didn’t you ever call me?
Guy – Because you left me alone….
Girl – I left you because you said living with me was a pain…
Guy – Because of an incident, I said something in anger. Did I never tell you how living with you made me a better man? Did I never tell you that being with you makes me the happiest person alive? Did I never tell you that I enjoy every bitter sweet fight we have had? Did I never tell you that I want to make things work, no matter what. Did I never tell you…that I want to be with you forever?
Girl – You…did… (Tears start rolling down her cheeks) … I’m sorry… I left you because of something you said in anger..
Guy – (holding her hand) … I am sorry, I said that…I am sorry that I didn’t stop you…and I am sorry that I didn’t get in touch with you for these two months, and I am sorry to say that, you will have to bear with this jerk for your entire life…(sliding a diamond ring in her finger)
Girl -..W..what..
Guy – marry me. In these two months, I realized what I am without you, and how bad life could get. I don’t want to lose you ever again. Today is Valentine’s Day and I just want to ask you one thing; would you be my valentine forever?
Girl – Yes, yes of course. … (Smiling and wiping her tears off)

This is so sweet and beautiful....... The most romantic gesture

Wow this shi.t is gay as fvck :/ but am glad they hashed it out, seems like porn for women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). / Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.