Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69128 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AngryArmani: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.
Could be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Optimist4life: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Q-M-S = Quick Money Syndrome. E think say na so money easy. Naji did what was best for you. He wants to teach you how to fish so that you will not come back begging for fish. But O. Y. O is ur case Abdulfatai, abi wetin be him name sef. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by repogirl(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mr. Abdulahhi, you have to work real hard for real money. No work,no pay day.

Wasted opportunity!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by samblak(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Since his passion is different from what they(the helpers) wanted him to do, I want to believe that this guy will love it if he could manage or owns a Car wash. Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Splendour4845: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Which ever way the guy must eventually breakthrough. He have amassed much publicity to make his current job thick. Except ofcoz he destroy it himself.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AntiWailer: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche is not mature.

No need saying you are not his father.

He did not beg anyone.

He was doing his thing and all of u wanted to tap from his fame.

He mentioned that he will rather go back to the street to hustle instead of pretending as if all is well.

And Uche is not helping him, he simply tapped into his dress sense to make a model out of him for his clothing outfit.

Ask what brand ambassadors that av not featured on CNN collect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ALAYORMII: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Something looks fishy here

The guy said he sent the message in form of an sms but that's a whatsapp screenshot.

God knows all that's why He's Omnipresent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
ngmgeek:
Mr Uche. Thanks for what you have done with Abdulahi.
But you need to be a little patient with him before giving up.
He is overwhelmed with everything that is happening around him.
If you contact Olajumoke's helpers, they may share the same frustrations with you.
But they are not damaging her the way you are doing to Abdulahi right now.

Again in defense of Uche...he wrote somewhere that dude wasn't picking his calls.
To your point about Olajumoke I agree she too may have frustrated her helpers but I doubt if Abdullai is in the same mould psychologically as Lady olajumoke.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ekaka1:

Again in defense of Uche...he wrote somewhere that dude wasn't picking his calls.
To your point about Olajumoke I agree she too may have frustrated her helpers but I doubt if Abdullai is in the same mould psychologically as Lady olajumoke.
Don't mind the bigot!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
While it is condemnable how Abdulahi left Uche, let's look at it objectively. What if tailoring is not his strength? Uche admitted that the guy couldn't grasp what he was being taught, meaning that is not where his passion and strength lies. I also suspect all the razzmatazz and publicity overwhelmed him. All the guy ever wanted was to work and bring home bread for his family, and possibly that hasn't been happening.

In his message he mentioned asking you for t-fare, meaning he is broke. Add to the fact that he has no interest in tailoring and you have a recipe for this kind of bullshit. The klieglight isn't meant for everyone. What's the point in dolling him up for cameras, splashing his face all over media, meanwhile the guy is broke and hungry and can't bring home money for his family? Why didn't they simply look for where his strength lies, rather than foist their own on him (even though Uche says his only skill is window washing)?

Be that as it may, I still think the squeegee man is messed up. Seriously messed up

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Something looks fishy here

The guy said he sent the message in form of an sms but that's a whatsapp screenshot.

God knows all that's why He's Omnipresent
Kindly tell difference between whatsapp msg and Short Messaging Service(SMS)?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by shadrach77: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ungrateful piece of shait ! A so called graduate who cannot speak English . Mscheeew! !!!

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
Uche is not mature.

No need saying you are not his father.

He did not beg anyone.

He was doing his thing and all of u wanted to tap from his fame.

He mentioned that he will rather go back to the street to hustle instead of pretending as if all is well.

And Uche is not helping him, he simply tapped into his dress sense to make a model out of him for his clothing outfit.

Ask what brand ambassadors that av not featured on CNN collect.

Why did Abdulahi play the tribal card first? That was what made Uche say he isn't his father,which by the way is true!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ameezy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
shadrach77:
Ungrateful piece of shait ! A so called graduate who cannot speak English . Mscheeew! !!!
angry wait d guy na graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ishilove:
While it is condemnable how Abdulahi left Uche, let's look at it objectively. What if tailoring is not his strength? Uche admitted that the guy couldn't grasp what he was being taught, meaning that is not where his passion and strength lies. I also suspect all. The razzmatazz and publicity overwhelmed him. All the guy ever wanted was to work and bring home bread for his family, and possibly that hasn't been happening.

In his message he mentioned asking you for t-fare, meaning he is broke. Add to the fact that he has no interest in tailoring and you have a recipe for this kind of bullshit.

Anyway, I still think the squeegee man is messed up. Seriously messed up
The bolded above says it all!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
samblak:
Since his passion is different from what they(the helpers) wanted him to do, I want to believe that this guy will love it if he could manage or owns a Car wash. Just my thought.

Very good point/angle to this thoughts but it will be obvious from His text if he wanted to develop in that line. Many hard working talented young men and women will crave this sort of opportunities...including appearance with Senators...media, celebrities..CNN shocked and use all that platform as spring boards even if they want to own car wash or vilcanizing engine.
Bro...I fear say, something dey worry the guy and He needs counseling and prayers

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AntiWailer: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ekaka1:

"Helper" ?

Is glo PSQUARES Helper?

They are business partners.

He want to tap from his fame and pay I return.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
AngryArmani:

Could be

Nope .....dude forget your friend trying hard to put something on Uche. He may have his shortcomings like everyone of us but He is not gay...He is happily married . He is a good xtian man, very hard working and He has a very good heart....trust me.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by amtaken(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why do the SW hate SE so much?

Can you imagine someone hating his destined helper just because he's from a different tribe. Look at the kind of message he sent to Uche.

Dear Uche, don't worry about him anymore. His brothers Adenuga, Fashola, Rotimi Amechi (yes you heard me!) and OBJ will take over from where you stopped.

You aff tried.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AntiWailer: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Why did Abdulahi play the tribal card first? That was what made Uche say he isn't his father,which by the way is true!

The tribal card is senseless but u need to understand the poor guy's point.

He said he want to go back and hustle instead of suffering and smiling in silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

"Helper" ?

Is glo PSQUARES Helper?

They are business partners.

He want to tap from his fame and pay I return.

You have taken my point out of context, looks like you did not read the post I was responding to because I can't relate your post to what I responded to or what I posted

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
he can't speak English seff. ......typical of an untrained oruba man......
Your head dey dia!

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by M4gunners: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche move on with your life, because ungrateful is their second name. All the oil they have stolen from ND and enreach themselves, are they grateful for that?

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abdulahi Olatoyan is a RACIST.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AntiWailer: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ekaka1:

You have taken my point out of context, looks like you did not read the post I was responding to because I can't relate your post to what I responded to or what I posted

I did not I am just pointing out that those guys around Olajimoke or this dude are not there to help them.

They simply there to take advantage of their social media buzz.

I am not blaming you for using the world helper, I am just emphasising that they are not HELPING HIM.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ngmgeek(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ekaka1:

So Mr Uche should give up and start trashing Abdulahi in public because of his refusal to pick up his calls. If you are ready to help someone, do so gracefully and handle the outcome privately. Though Abdulahi is ungrateful and suspicious but Mr Uche will get his reward from the creator and not from him. I hope that both part in good terms.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

The tribal card is senseless but u need to understand the poor guy's point.

He said he want to go back and hustle instead of suffering and smiling in silence.
Exactly! The tribal card was uncalled for! so why did he say it? He would have just stated his problem and who knows if Uche would have done something!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by omonighoblessing(f): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Your head dey dia!
grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
ngmgeek:

So Mr Uche should give up and start trashing Abdulahi in public because of his refusal to pick up his calls. If you are ready to help someone, do so gracefully and handle the outcome privately. Though Abdulahi is ungrateful and suspicious but Mr Uche will get his reward from the creator and not from him. I hope that both part in good terms.
Now you spoke objectively!

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Klington: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
tribal sentiment has eaten very deep into ur empty skull n this is the result..imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by KevMitnick: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Welldone Abdullah, I know they wanted to use you to gain popularity, I know they wanted to start slaving you, I know they wanted to rewrite your plans and your visions to suit themselves, I know they are a bunch of devilish opportunists, I also know that you are not an ungrateful person. They are not helpers, they are slave riders, you did the right thing, tomorrow they will not come out to say they made you. Nobody will take God's glory in your life. Bloody fools. Like I always advise my friends, beware of people who come and say that they want to help you, because a man who wants to truly help you will not say it, he just does it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
ngmgeek:

I see your point but our young Nigerian guys are too much in a hurry...I hope Uche too will be reading this otherwise...I will give him a call tomorrow to review his position but I can't guarantee there are no more water under the bridge between both men already cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.