Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) (14091 Views)

My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More / How Do Slim Women Carry Babies / My Boyfriend Prefers Me Calling Him CUSTOMER During $EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by dannyben5: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Good lord! You should find someone like me, who appreciates women for being women. Lord!. You're hawt!. And that boyfriend of yours is a dick, for being so blind to your much endowed gifts!.

Gurl, earnestly speaking, your boyfriend doesn't deserve you. And your booty sure is one damn fine thing to look at. grin
I Know right? grin

Some of my Guy friends would kill to have All that! grin
Op really needs To be all about the bass.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Joseph i beg to disagree and object to this biko grin

OP should go marry the gym and stop being a lazy girl...
Guy! Nna which pattern na? Have you forgotten one man's food is another man's poison? The OP is smoking hawt!.

Her boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing. Honestly.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Good lawd!

Smh embarassed
Good lawd, wetin happen? Hope say one boy no dey do you telili telele there oh? tongue
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by IcePrincezzz(f): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
He doesn't deserve you if he doesn't love you as you are. If he truly loves you, he will support you through your diet routine (that is if you really want it).

You should also cut down your fatty and high calories intake. Exercise more. Try slimming teas. All in all, live healthy and cut down your level of feeling bad for yourself (it takes you nowhere).

Stay beautiful kiss

#teamLanicky! cool

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Mubiz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
showing off
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Laveda(f): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Good lawd, wetin happen? Hope say one boy no dey do you telili telele there oh? tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Know right? grin

Some of my Guy friends would kill to have All that! grin
Op really needs To be all about the bass.
Ah for the first-time, you gave me a boner_ with your comment, but hey, you wanna have a menage a trois with me and Laveda, it'll be a big bang? grin

The OP should hold her head high, cause I know some men will spend their hard earn cash for her.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by vizkiz: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
What your boyfriend wouldn't like is you posting pictures of your bum on a public forum. You even zoomed in on the pic so that those of us with eye problem will not miss out. Tell us what your problem really is. Someone 4 times fatter than you are was effortlessly lifted by her man during their pre-wedding foto shoots. The pics were all over social media. So what are you not saying? Please draw your skirt down.

Oh My gaawwwwddd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

lipsrsealed
Gerrarahia menh. tongue
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
I was expecting to see pictures of a fat Lady but I all I can see is the same strategically placed asset. grin

Now is it that you want to slim down or you want to just reduce the size of your butt? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Oh My gaawwwwddd grin grin grin
Lol. I doff my hat for you Bossman. After you...na you.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
depressedgurl:
I know. Its extremely hard for Africans to understand it that's why I am unable to tell anybody. I once tried to tell my mom but she could not understand. The idea of paying someone who does not really care about me just to tell me something I already know does not really sit well with me. I also once went to the dr and they prescribed me with a tablet called sederp. I had to stop because the side effects were very bad.

Now this is where the logic of your story is flawed. The idea of speaking to a professional doesn't sit well with you because you already know & they don't care. So what's the point of this thread? How many here genuinely care?

I think if you're seriously mentally ill & not just attention seeking, you should seek a doctor. Depression is nothing to take lightly
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Guy! Nna which pattern na? Have you forgotten one man's food is another man's poison? The OP is smoking hawt!.

Her boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing. Honestly.
Ha, bro! cheesy

Now i believe the whispers on the street is true. Just how far can you go for what's under the blouse?

Let's put things in perspective yea, and you'll tell me you didn't notice them rather big feet and yam legs
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Ah for the first-time, you gave me a boner_ with your comment, but hey, you wanna have a menage a trois with me and Laveda, it'll be a big bang? grin

The OP should hold her head high, cause I know some men will spend their hard earn cash for her.
Well, It's the first time Your comment on this forum didn't pass off As Annoying, Egocentric, Derogatory or just plain silly. tongue I'm impressed Joseph. (See I didn't call u grandpa?) cool You're growing on me....

LoL. grin Tempting.... Buh I'll have to pass on this one! I'd just spoil the fun. tongue

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by mhizeva1(f): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:
Since you're so concerned about your boyfriend's spec than your health... I think you should go look out for men who loves them big..

Abi he blind when he been meet you? undecided

Interesting... But does that help her
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by vizkiz: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Lol. I doff my hat for you Bossman. After you...na you.

I just dey laugh for that your comment. You just finish the babe. grin
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha, bro! cheesy

Now i believe the whispers on the street is true. Just how far can you go for what's under the blouse?

Let's put things in perspective yea, and you'll tell me you didn't notice them rather big feet and yam legs
Tell me, you wanna marry her? And fuck_ the whispers on the street, and they're mainly whispered by jealous ass niggers. grin
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, It's the first time Your comment on this forum didn't pass off As Annoying, Egocentric, Derogatory or just plain silly. tongue I'm impressed Joseph. (See I didn't call u grandpa?) cool You're growing on me....

LoL. grin Tempting.... Buh I'll have to pass on this one! I'd just spoil the fun. tongue

LOL. If my comments can stir this much emotion in you, I wonder what my fingers will do? It just shows that I'm inside you, whether you wanna admit it, or not.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by V0lv0(f): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
@ op firstly you posted on the wrong forum. Here people like to insult and castigate rather then give a civilised reply. I think you should google depression forums and then join those who can provide adequate support.

Firstly the problem is not your weight but your depression. You say you are an emotional eater and that's why you keep yo yoing. If you can get over the depression I believe that you can lose weight.There are different types of methods you can try medicinal since you don't want to talk to a professional. A psychiatrist can be very costly depending on which country you are per session so the medication could be a better option

Secondly don't go for these fad diets, quick weight loss nonsense. It didn't take you 1 day to put on all the weight so don't expect it to go off in one day either. Weight loss is 80percent diet an 20% exercise. You can gym all u want but if you don't change yr diet you won't lose weight.

I personally know how it feels like to be depressed and people esp africans don't understand that's why you need to join forums where people will understand you instead of insulting and putting u down. Being fat is not the end of the world imo.You can always lose the weight.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by oloriadejoke(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
if you really wanna slim down its easy and at the same time it's not easy,this are d tips... *Stop intake of any soft drinks. *take lots of water,note do not take chilled water. *Reduce your cahbonhydrate eg rice etc. *Take lots of vegetables and fruits. *Eat lean meat And exercise. *NOTE incase you can't cope with all have listed then I can recommend a slim tea for you its very effective but it's just take its not suitable for nursing mom and pregnant woman
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. If my comments can stir this much emotion in you, I wonder what my fingers will do? It just shows that I'm inside you, whether you wanna admit it, or not.
LoL. grin

Shut Up Already!

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by w3irdo2: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Diaz nothin Yu Kan do to pleez him. Don't force yursef on him. Even if Yu chanje yUr stachor now he wud still not like Yu. Wat am I sayin? Juz be hu Yu are and luv yursef first befor odaz
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by oloriadejoke(f): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
if you really wanna slim down its easy and at the same time it's not easy,this are d tips... *Stop intake of any soft drinks. *take lots of water,note do not take chilled water. *Reduce your cahbonhydrate eg rice etc. *Take lots of vegetables and fruits. *Eat lean meat And exercise. *NOTE incase you can't cope with all have listed then I can recommend a slim tea for you its very effective but it's just that its not suitable for nursing mom and pregnant woman
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Shut Up Already!

I touched a nerve, I see. grin LOL.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
please gurl.,don't be depressed I know how u feel but you have to take it easy on yaself.. u can give gyming a try, reduce in ur fat intake and avoid late night food.. hope I made some sense#
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by depressedgurl: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
What your boyfriend wouldn't like is you posting pictures of your bum on a public forum. You even zoomed in on the pic so that those of us with eye problem will not miss out. Tell us what your problem really is. Someone 4 times fatter than you are was effortlessly lifted by her man during their pre-wedding foto shoots. The pics were all over social media. So what are you not saying? Please draw your skirt down.
lol this comment of yours was so unneccesary. don't worry about what my bf likes or does not like. secondly I never zoomed in on any of the pictures I took. I took them myself and hence would be closer and not far away smart pants. Secondly there will always be fatter. I don't care about that. I care about myself so those who enjoy being fat is their prorogative. Come and draw my skirt down for me.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
I touched a nerve, I see. grin LOL.
I forgot to Add ''perverse"...undecided

undecided
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Qualer: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
since you didn't have any thing reasonable saying, you could as well shut up. She needs help and advice not stupid comments

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by mhizeva1(f): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
I understand you... but solving the issues with your boyfriend (that is the fat issue) wouldn't solve the issue with your life...

You talked about depression and that made you an emotional eater.... From what you are saying your boyfriend aint solving your depression case instead he is trying to change your personality... meaning you might get depressed again at some point and eat till you heart can tell....

Now lets go to why you were depressed.. which is the one thing that put you in such a situation... I presume you have low self esteem and you are a follower rather than a leader....

Which is something you should deal with... I will say you should try to build your mind (mental health) against depression, lack of self esteem and against depending on what others think of you then this will help you see yourself in a better way...

In other words you will become slim in no matter of time and you will be an independent happy woman....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by depressedgurl: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks for the comments and advice it has been noted.Like I mention before my depression started when I was a very young girl. Had a lot of family issues and other issues and I guess the weight gain too added to it and made it even worse.

My profession does not help either cos its very stressful and involved a lot of travelling and overtime and this added to my weight gain too.

I am just trying to take things day by day but dome days seem harder than others like tody and hence my whole thread
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by larabae13(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
depressedgurl:
Hi all.
I don't even know where to start from. I have been suffering from depression since my teen years and its been off and on. Sometimes it gets better and sometimes it gets worse and this has also been the reason for my weight fluctuation as I am an emotional eater.

So this is the fattest I have been and I feel so ugly and don't really want to go anywhere anymore because people always make comments about my weight and this makes me feel very bad. A person knows when they haive gained weight and when they are fat. People don't need to keep rubbing it on their faces.

Anyways my boyfriend loves really slim women. He does not like a women fat. When am with him and he thinks am not watching I see how he looks at other slim women. All his ex gf have been slim and were ever slimmer than I was when we first met. I just feel so unloved and don't feel much support. I am trying to lose weight even if it means the quick way like pills etc as am tired of feeling this way.

I tend to gain weight more on the down part my butt, hips and thighs and then my top. I would really appreciate if anyone could recommend something they have used that really worked?

P.s please don't bash me or insult me. It took a lot to post these pics and I know I am fat so that is not the issue.
bae I'll really advice you to love yourself, cos ur bf isn't worthy of u at all u shld be proud of ur curves nd lushness itz nuffin to be ashamed of....some guyz really love girls dat are lush.....u dnt av to please anybody be ursef nd dnt let anyone bring down ur self esteem....buh incase u still need to lose weight,u can squeeze lotta limes into a bottled water nd drink it early in the morning b4 u eat....it really helps. Even sam smith can testify

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.