Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Who Is The Slut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Slut? (5165 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Morning all,so I just finished a piece i have been writing, thought I should share,I do hope someone learns from it.Enjoy!

Oh,here she comes looking all flushed and giddy like she just had it really good wink There is this one girl,we tag as the hussy and cheap one,the "casted" one we mumur,well it is easier to make assumptions.
She is probably that girl that has been denied love all her life, jumped from one bad relationship to another.It is expected for her to have learnt, but it's quite hard, unfortunately,she feels like she has given it all away, bare and empty with nothing left to give. Instead of starting over,she buries one mistake under another, so the original wounds won't look so bad,its easier for her to run from one sexual relationship to another,to resort to pleasure to fill her need for love,for her poor deprived heart sex equals love. Yeah,the party and hook ups,is it really fun? nah,for a minute when those guys hold her,it feels like love, which is definitely not,the joy is short lived, but at least she feels wanted,she has learnt to settle for it that's all she can get.
As a little girl she must have dreamt of the perfect love,with it's happy endings and deep romance. She is so scared it's all gone now,just one mistake and her dreams would remain a dream.
She isn't that dirty, cheap slut you have written off,she is only LOST,her innocence drifting away.That girl is not a slut,she is a woman with a heart identical to yours and mine,longing for love in it's totality, REAL AND TRUE. Would you give it to her?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Slut? by Smellymouth: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Who Is The Slut? by talk2alabama: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Well, sluts are getting married. So she shouldn't be worried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Slut? by Lnxxxxx(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm,

I am not bashing ooo, just an objective observation from your write-up.

So sluts choose not to learn and are addicted to being loved (or needed or something), thus, use sex to get it. All in an effort to avoid being alone. Right?
Re: Who Is The Slut? by refiner(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2016
I really dont get the story line sha smiley.. Maybe a little explanation would do smiley
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Lnxxxxx:
Hmmm,

I am not bashing ooo, just an objective observation from your write-up.

So sluts choose not to learn and are addicted to being loved (or needed or something), thus, use sex to get it. All in an effort to avoid being alone. Right?
well,this is for some classified ones,that are probably suffering from esteem issues, no self love, and so on,which could be attributed to probably ugly experiences or circumstances,but not totally out of choice.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by Lnxxxxx(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
well,this is for some classified ones,that are probably suffering from esteem issues, no self love, and so on,which could be attributed to probably ugly experiences or circumstances,but not totally out of choice.

Aiit, noted.

So what inspired you to write this?
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
refiner:
I really dont get the story line sha smiley.. Maybe a little explanation would do smiley
lol..I thought it was straightforward enough. Basically,the theme is about girls that have probably made bad choices as a result of ugly experiences or circumstances, most people can't relate to,and how they've condemned themselves as a result.

please do try reading again.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by refiner(f): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
lol..I thought it was straightforward enough. Basically,the theme is about girls that have probably made bad choices as a result of ugly experiences or circumstances, most people can't relate to,and how they've condemned themselves as a result.

please do try reading again.

Nice Piece dear... kiss
Re: Who Is The Slut? by theEYe21(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Op you are talking about yourself ba? undecided I understand! I feel your pain grin
Re: Who Is The Slut? by DRISKLEF(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2016
gringringrin

If she's ready to recieve the anointing, why wont i give it to her?!
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Lnxxxxx:

Aiit, noted.

So what inspired you to write this?
Lol..I just knew someone would ask.
gehgeh...basically it was a personal encounter I had with a girl,my findings about her stunned me,and I did happen to know people with similar stories so it all just gingered me to write it. grin
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
refiner:

Nice Piece dear... kiss
Thanks a lot. Awwwn,so you read it again.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by Lnxxxxx(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
Lol..I just knew someone would ask.
gehgeh...basically it was a personal encounter I had with a girl,my findings about her stunned me,and I did happen to know people with similar stories so it all just gingered me to write it. grin

Hmmm

Personal encounter, know people with similar stories, write-up to help people understand (with deep know of emotions and feeling)
I refuse to connect the dots and judge someone (you) shocked

Don't mind me am just messing with ya. Nice write-up
Re: Who Is The Slut? by orisa37: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Like Eve, that innocent lady, should stop distributing the forbidden Apples. Be disciplined. And like Magdalene, Run to Jesus and receive Discipline and Peace. And to our NASS, debating Women's Rights, "They know nothing about that Topic. The Bill should be Human Rights, Sex Angle, and not women's rights". This Topic should go to Religion and Politics for more education. And I . personally thank the Threader.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Lnxxxxx:

Hmmm

Personal encounter, know people with similar stories, write-up to help people understand (with deep know of emotions and feeling)
I refuse to connect the dots and judge someone (you) shocked

Don't mind me am just messing with ya. Nice write-up
Lol thanks.

am sure somehow u can relate to it, we all know someone init? wink
Re: Who Is The Slut? by refiner(f): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
Thanks a lot.
Awwwn,so you read it again.

Yea, more like an emotional story...

External factors sometimes influences actions!.. But that is why we have the right to choose between good and bad.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by orisa37: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Wrong.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Babe for this post you've earned a fan. It's awesome.....
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2016
rubsaphy:
Babe for this post you've earned a fan. It's awesome.....
And you making me beam with smiles.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Who Is The Slut? by orisa37: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Her emotions are chronic. No medicine. Let us be the Mob that drives her to Jesus for Peace and Discipline.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by lanicky(f): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Beautiful write up dear smiley

Its certainly not right to judge a book by its cover.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Who Is The Slut? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2016
I can relate to what you wrote.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmm Aye
Re: Who Is The Slut? by orisa37: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2016
No comment? what about the Thread on Nairaland just yesterday, where Children of ages 3_5 having Sex with one another like it is Milk and Honey? Someone said end time ooooo.It's not end time yet. It's a societal problem like corruption requiring very urgent solutions. All Religious Bodies should put their acts together, and Draft Bills for the NASS to reason and get Nigeria a clean Society. The Police should look for the Parents of those delinquent children, interrogate them, examine their life styles to find out why they are rearing Bastards, future Rapists and criminals. Please let us all do something now ,or else, Children like those I saw yesterday bleeping themselves recklessly on Nairaland will in future be worse than ISIS, Bokoharam, Maitasine, Arabs/Fulani Herdsmen and Abacha in looting. And I thank Nairaland for bringing all these out openly for us to know how irresponsible we all are.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by orisa37: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Now just answering your Topic and the answer is "The Society is the Slut".
Re: Who Is The Slut? by xross(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
Morning all,so I just finished a piece i have been writing, thought I should share,I do hope someone learns from it.Enjoy!

Oh,here she comes looking all flushed and giddy like she just had it really good wink There is this one girl,we tag as the hussy and cheap one,the "casted" one we mumur,well it is easier to make assumptions.
She is probably that girl that has been denied love all her life, jumped from one bad relationship to another.It is expected for her to have learnt, but it's quite hard, unfortunately,she feels like she has given it all away, bare and empty with nothing left to give.
Instead of starting over,she buries one mistake under another, so the original wounds won't look so bad,its easier for her to run from one sexual relationship to another,to resort to pleasure to fill her need for love,for her poor deprived heart sex equals love. Yeah,the party and hook ups,is it really fun?nah,for a minute when those guys hold her,it feels like love, which is definitely not,the joy is short lived, but at least she feels wanted,she has learnt to settle for it ,that's all she can get.
As a little girl she must have dreamt of the perfect love,with it's happy endings and deep romance. She is so scared it's all gone now,just one mistake and her dreams would remain a dream.She isn't that dirty, cheap slut you have written off,she is only LOST,her innocence drifting away.That girl is not a slut,she is a woman with a heart identical to yours and mine,longing for love in it's totality, REAL AND TRUE. Would you give it to her?

Many things don't add up these days. But tell her this for me. When the numbers don't add up. Don't tell a lie, give the original total. When all ends don't seem like what you envisioned don't keep pushing. Go back to the beginning act like you never stepped out in the first place. Just start afresh and let go of all the hurts. Lessons must be lent.

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Slut? by Lsofdk(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
i feel she's going about it the wrong way but i can't say, who knows she might eventually find love down that route.

nice write up btw
Re: Who Is The Slut? by knightnemesis: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
here to read comments
Re: Who Is The Slut? by chiwetel(f): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lsofdk:

i feel she's going about it the wrong way but i can't say, who knows she might eventually find love down that route.

nice write up btw
Thanks... dah was probably the only way she knew.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by obyrich(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2016
This succinctly captures the experiences of many young ladies. Unfortunately, we blame and condemn rather than help them become better. I love your style of writing.
Re: Who Is The Slut? by bitchcrafts: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2016
But, There ARE Sluts! Yes, these kinds abound too..
But hey, the word slut won't come to life if their ain't any at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You / Has Anyone Done This Before / Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.