Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man (24479 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man / My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:

Thanks my dear sis.....though it is very painful but I just have to accept it.

Yup it is bt at d end he wud regret nd dats d period u wud b haappy with ur new man who is charming at heary

For evry finished line is d begining of a new racw

Likewise d end of a relationship is d begining of something new
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by tritt(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:
And your guy was sleeping with her without protection, tell him well done, he better go n check his hiv status before looking for who is dubious or not

So because she was sleeping with the both of them now means she hiv positive? All this i must comment people on Nairaland....
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Senorita123(f): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Akynzodeighbour:
You guys just talk about doing DNA test, that stuff is expensive I suppose, it's not like the normal day to day blood test I suppose?
U are quite right though DNA is not even up to one hundred thousand naira. No matter how broke u are, I think it is better to do DNA when you are financially OK than fathering another man's child and also living in total darkness all your life. Did u calculate how much u will spend from pregnancy till d child graduates from University? DNA MAY BE EXPENSIVE BUT IGNORANCE IS MORE EXPENSIVE DEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by tritt(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:
And your guy was sleeping with her without protection, tell him well done, he better go n check his hiv status before looking for who is dubious or not

So because she was sleeping with the both of them now means she is hiv positive? All this i must comment people on Nairaland....
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by wilsonbright: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
And if i'm that gf to that homeboy dat fuccked dat pregnant lady we are so tru we never ever gettin bck togeda.

You go talk to ur frnds talk to my frnds talk to me

Bt we are never ever getting bck to geda

Nd it will take anoda place anoda world anoda life anoda time

To b with such really? So if d pregancy had been for him dats how he wud av dumped me?

Im doin d dumping instead

Lol... I think song writing is ur hiden talent, I just discovered it... Hey keep it up u will surely get there someday.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
wilsonbright:

Lol... I think song writing is ur hiden talent, I just discovered it... Hey keep it up u will surely get there someday.

lol tanx tho

By the way i love ur signature kiss kiss
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by cutehally(f): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup it is bt at d end he wud regret nd dats d period u wud b haappy with ur new man who is charming at heary

For evry finished line is d begining of a new racw

Likewise d end of a relationship is d begining of something new

Thank you ma..... God bless you
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by fireforfire: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Saintp:
No wonder some people don't have any resemblance with thier parents. You will see someone who looks far different from his parents but look like one baba in another area.

Like OAP freeze abi?
#runsaway#
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by deebrain(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Oya,

Let us blame the men.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:

Thank you ma..... God bless you

Awwww embarassed embarassed im young like u o
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Duru009(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
One of m babes back den. Wanted 2 use m head.

I let her know dat am a homeboy..
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by onstelly(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
tritt:

So because she was sleeping with the both of them now means she is hiv positive? All this i must comment people on Nairaland....
Clap for yourself and yes is possible, how can one be sleeping with one person without protection not to talk of two.
And again you mustn't quote me.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by tritt(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:

Clap for yourself and yes is possible, how can one be sleeping with one person without protection not to talk of two.
And again you mustn't quote me.

Sister "Holier than Thou" sorry for quoting you.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by ayusco85(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:
A very sensible comment. I wish everyone thinks like this, the spread of diseases will be minimized.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:

Am not actually sure if she is or not..... anyway its for the best sha
as long as he slept with her, anything is possible
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by donem: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Akynzodeighbour:
You guys just talk about doing DNA test, that stuff is expensive I suppose, it's not like the normal day to day blood test I suppose?
on point, when I hear even broke students emphasizing on DNA test I laugh, as at early last year that test cost about 300k.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by delishpot: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
So we should side with the men? Wakawaka meet Wakawaka no body lose for the game.
Read well and see that the men involved had girlfriends sef.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by stargift: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
sumborri:
Would not want to raise a bastard, thus always do a paternity test of all these pregnancies women dump on men. Even you wife sef isn't excluded. How will you have a child with an oblong head when both you and ur wife have round heads. Isn't that proof that outsiders contributed sperms ?
you re a hell of a clown
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don't believe this story. One day I would test nairalanders' intelligence by posting the most made up but scientifically plausible story I can conceive, I know very well it would hit frontpage.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by cyberprof: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Didn't know people still claim pregnancy responsibility without paternity test. The lies would have still been detected.
paternity test is after delivery my guy
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Taryur3(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:
Hmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him.
May God heal your wound...but you are not smart at all...na like this you go dey look dem dey go?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by 4rmthewest(m): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Hoes everywhere
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by rodimus(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Sijo01:
Why will your homeboy cheat on his girlfriend

Did you notice the girl in question not only cheated on her boyfriend but tried to con her lover as well? Double jeopardy innit?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by onstelly(f): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016
ayusco85:

A very sensible comment. I wish everyone thinks like this, the spread of diseases will be minimized.
Thanks please wanna ask you of a favour
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ehn my hommie grin grin hands up for u o
loool....smh
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
louismane:

loool....smh

grin grin
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin
wats amusing u?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
louismane:

wats amusing u?

You na grin grin
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin
wats amusing u?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin
wats amusing u?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Jennystyle(f): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
And if i'm that gf to that homeboy dat fuccked dat pregnant lady we are so tru we never ever gettin bck togeda.

You go talk to ur frnds talk to my frnds talk to me

Bt we are never ever getting bck to geda

Nd it will take anoda place anoda world anoda life anoda time

To b with such really? So if d pregancy had been for him dats how he wud av dumped me?

Im doin d dumping instead
lyrics from, we are never getting back together...... Taylor Swift and best thing i never had....... Beyonce
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jennystyle:
lyrics from, we are never getting back together...... Taylor Swift and best thing i never had....... Beyonce

Yup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / Young Couple Appreciate Nairalanders For Their Prayers After Successful Wedding / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.