Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition (663 Views)

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock / Rivers At 50: Photos From Inter-LGA Wrestling Competition / I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition by iamVirus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016

Speaking with journalists shortly after he returned from the UK today, President Buhari said he is fit and even jokingly challenged a journalist to a wrestling competition.
“You have seen me, you saw me when I was going, you can do the assessment by yourself. You can see me inspecting the guards of honour, if you want to wrestle me, you can do so, but you know I’m taller than you.”
he said
He said he is resuming work stronger and more energetic.
lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/buhari-says-i-am-fit-challenges-reporter-to-a-wrestling-competition/
Re: Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition by iamVirus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
omo, ee don set
Re: Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition by CecyAdrian(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, despite all, his sense of humor is always intact. Nice one Mr President
Re: Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition by Snowprince306(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari chi-chug lee...oya come surprise ur haters and PD_ *na so I talk reach oh* before them hand over to me a deaf ear..lol. But if basket of tomatoes and rice no reduce NA THERE WAHALA DEY OH..
Re: Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition by Achuwa1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
a certificateless tyrant & a charlantan.
Nigerians are waiting to vote him out in 2019 for a more younger & vibrant president.

(1) (Reply)

Constitutional Review house Of Reps Adopts Confab Report / A Look At Joe Igbokwe's Opinion On The Igbos / Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.