Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

He Is A One Minute Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is A One Minute Man (4127 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Can You Marry A One Minute Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Is A One Minute Man by chriskosherbal(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

My dear,good sex is a part of marriage o. Don't be deceived, even one minute men beat their wives too. The lady must go for what she wants,there are ugly ladies who are good wives,der are also beautiful ladies who are good wives. 75 percent reason for failed marriage is bad sex.
you are indeed a truthful person, op has just hit the nail on the head, that she loves her guy and that he is a cool guy, but he got some major challenges that is affecting her and that will also affect the marriage (given that they get married in the future) in the future, op you are a good lady for saying this out on this forum shows how nice and sincere you are, and you equally said you don't want to get married to him now and be seeking sexual satisfaction outside.

I am privileged by the grace of GOD to be a marriage counsellor and a herbal practitioner, and let me quickly say this without missing words, the issue of SEX in marriage is a very, very, very MAJOR issue that cannot be swept under the carpet, it has broken homes and marriages and will still continue to break homes if not addressed, look at it from this angle, now when a man is not financially buoyant, the wife can Hussle, (work) any kind of hussle, if he loves the man just to ensure that there is food on the table, house rents are paid, the children's school fees are fixed e.t.c and by extension make sure the man is on his feet financially again, most good women who are in love do these things for thier man.

But in situations where it concerns the issue of sexual satisfaction and if the man is the guilty party here, women are a bit handicapped in helping him, as she expect him to understand that a woman need to get to the peak of sexual enjoyment (orgasm), some women even go as far as telling thier sexually weak man indirectly of his duty as a man, that is, to own up to his responsibility, while some frown everyday, murmuring and nagging, in a bid to pass this message to him, and some just walk out, either by cheating with other men or leaving him for good.

But op here is concerned about the future (most girls just jump into marriage for the things they are enjoying in the now, without considering the future), but op is proactive and smart, she has taken her time (given her age), to check the sexual compatibility department of marriage in the future, that makes her brilliant and a rare gem.

Now for coming out to the open, you don't need a soothsayer to tell me that you love this man, or else given your age, you would just be milking him of his money and posting the marriage thing, be that as it may, I am chriskosherbal the producer of the herbal mixture of plants roots and fruits, without side effect and high potency, the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, capable of correcting any form of erectile dysfunction (ED), and premature expulsion (PE) or quick release. you can get it for him or give him my contact to call me so that we can talk and put and end to this dysfunction.

OP, you are indeed a wife to be.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: He Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2016
lol
Dont think that its possible for a guy to last one minute sha
but if its true yall need to slow things down
tell him to breathe and relax
Re: He Is A One Minute Man by PrivateInvestig: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well all i meant is im looking for a man who truly loves me nd ready to b for me

Not some guy with u to get ur frnds
Or anoda with numerous side chicks

I dont want to b in any competition with any girl just to please a guy wen i kno i aint perfect

cry cry girls ask for many guys with lots of money cars etc

I am just asking for a guy with a good heart nd dats d hardest to even find for me cry cry

My dear then I guess it's time u change places u visit,even friends. Yea! Becos now even guys need same? Have u observe that?
And read books,attend youth seminars,camp meetings,etc. Who knows,he will find you! Jst do ur thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Only Moment Guys Cherish The Most (Even More Than Eating) / Why Are You Single? / This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.