Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me (4127 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Why Is It That Guys Don't Get Emotionally Attached To D Lady That Deflower Them / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by kunleajayi: 4:14pm On May 19, 2008
[b]There is this female friendof mine(Let me call her Doyin) i used to have when i was in school. She was this quiet, easy going lady. She was in part 1 then while i was in part 3. I happened to have been taking her and her friend some computer courses tutorials, and we later got very close. I contemplated on dating her then, but i later gave up the idea due to some reasons.

We remained friends until i left school. We kept on communicating once in a while, but we later lost contact for almost a year. all that while we were in touch, i joked with her that when she was about to serve, she will be posted to Abuja.

About a month and a half ago, she called me and told me my predictions were true, and that she was posted to Abuja. I went to check her about twice in camp, but i never wanted our friendship to go beyond that level.

About three saturdays ago, i was with my girlfriend when this Doyin called. I didn't want to pick her call as i didn't want to disrespect my babygirl, but she kept on calling and calling until my girl said i shld just pick the phone and ask her what she wanted. Doyin told me she just came back from home and that i should come pick her up at the car park, something i told her i couldn't do at that point. She got upset and hung up the call on me. Later that nite, my baby sent me a text asking me what this girl wanted from me, that she doesn't want any girl to cause any trouble and problems between us, etc, etc.

Anyway, last Monday i took the whole week off to go look for a better job(s) elsewhere as i want to leave the present establishment i work. i happened to call Doyin and asked hw she was faring. She told me a story that the other corper she was to stay with had paid their money amounting to like 130k to some dubious agents who now made away with the money, and she had nowhere to stay. I went to see her where she was(Gwarimpa), and she told me where she was at the moment, the woman told her to leave, and her friend said she cannot stay with her, so she didn't have anywhere to sleep that nite. Since it was getting to 9pm, i decided she shld come spend the nite in my place.

That's where my wahala started. She ended up spending the rest of the week with me. I didn't have the heart to chase her out as she didn't have a place to lay her head, and the way she was crying the first nite, i couldn't help myself and i never knew when my mind just left me and i pulled her into my arms. One thing led to another and before i knew it, i started kissing and carressing this girl. She was wearing nothing under her shirt(she had changed and we were lying on the bed) and my hands slipped under her shirt and started rubbing her back and massaging her breasts. The bad part was that this girl did not even attempt to push me off!!! infact, she even crushed her body closer to mine. I finally came to my senses and stopped before it led to another thing.

ever since, any small thing, the girl will call me. Even when we finally found a place for her to rent, she will keep calling and ask me where i was, that she wanted to see me. It seems she's getting emotional, which is what i don't want. I don't want anything nor anyone to seperate me from my present baby as she and I have promised to love each other to the end. I didn't tell her that Doyin spent about 5 days in my house. People what can i do? How do i tell this girl off without hurting her feelings?[/b]
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by welli(f): 4:18pm On May 19, 2008
pls anyone who reads d whole tori can summarize 4 mua
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by 9jaboi1(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2008
Kunle,
I really think u shld be a reporter 4 HINTS magazine.
rubbish!
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by blackmann(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2008
welli:

please anyone who reads d whole tori can summarize 4 mua

From what i read:-

- The guy had a friend way back in his school days(Doyin).
- The girl came into town posted to Abuja as a corper.
- She had an accomodation problem, and he came into the pix just as the person she was staying with chased her out(talk about coincidence).
- He took her to his flat where she ended up spending the whole week and he ended up smooching and "romancing" the girl, if that's the word.
- Now that she has gotten her place, she doesn't want to leave him.
- He desn't want anything to destroy his current relationship.

Does that help, welli dear?

@9jaboi, why am i not surprised myself? Let's see what other members of the house have to offer.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Xerxes1(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2008
@ 9ja boi,

Cut Kunle some slack. . . . . . . . .
He wants to know from NLers on what to do to his mysterious tenant after squeezing her boobs and kissing her. . . .
Kunle must have loads of self-control to have stopped. grin grin grin grin
How people come online to spew this tosh must be the 8th wonder of the world. . . . .
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by dopat10(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2008
Gramma school graduate
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by OscarJ1(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2008
One thing led to another and before i knew it, i started kissing and carressing this girl. She was wearing nothing under her shirt(she had changed and we were lying on the bed) and my hands slipped under her shirt and started rubbing her back and massaging her breasts. The bad part was that this girl did not even attempt to push me off!!! infact, she even crushed her body closer to mine. I finally came to my senses and stopped before it led to another thing.

really ! n u want us to believe this story abi?  

guy go take a shower.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Dreloaded(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2008
You caused this for yourself jo

You already cheated on your gf btw. Why the hell would "Doyin" push you off? It's VERY obvious that she likes you so why are you surprised that she responded to your advances. Abegi

If you actually care about your current relationship(doubtful), you would tell this "doryin" person to leave you in peace and that you have a gf and you dont have time to cater to her troubles/needs. Then from then on you should stop picking up her calls. Stop asking how she's faring. Yes it's polite and all but you cant do such things to someone that has feelings for you else they will interpret it into something else.

Stop calling her also
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 19, 2008
Goooooooooooooood story. cheesy

Now clap 4 yourself.Pa pa papapa pa!

Oh 4 d record. . . . .   cry pulez don't hurt this girl's fellin
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by welli(f): 4:56pm On May 19, 2008
@ blackmann.thnks alot.iz appreciate kiss grin

@ topic, do waeva u want jare.any lil tin u guys run to nl 4 advise.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by tboy1(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2008
kunleajayi:

One thing led to another and before i knew it, i started kissing and carressing this girl. She was wearing nothing under her shirt(she had changed and we were lying on the bed) and my hands slipped under her shirt and started rubbing her back and massaging her breasts. The bad part was that this girl did not even attempt to push me off!!! infact, she even crushed her body closer to mine. I finally came to my senses and stopped before it led to another thing.

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin homie, i had to laugh when i read this and to tell you the truth i don't believe you stopped because once a guy is in that stage all reasoning and focus will cease to exist and the only thing doing the thinking for you is 'little jon' down there grin grin grin

The only advise i have for you is to be be a man and speak to the lady. Simply tell her that the relationship between you and her is causing problems between you and your girlfirend and she either reduce the communication between two of you or she stops calling you.Simple!!!
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Xerxes1(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2008
@ tboy1,

You must be very intelligent.

The devil that led him into slipping his hand under her shirt wouldn't have deserted him to push the ENVELOPE. wink cheesy
How are we even sure Mr. Kunle didn't eat the forbidden fruit already?
I don't trust this Kunle geezer at all.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by frank316(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2008

shit, what an incopmlete story, you better go and finish up what you started. coming to your senses at this point spoil the story for we listeners. i wonder how dissapointed she must have felt.
you ignited the fire withgout quenching it. you are evn more wicked than the devil himself.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by oYaTo(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2008
@poster i gbadun u.r story o. . . made me feel like i was reading directly from a mag. . .perhaps "hints" like d otha dude said. . .

omo if u.r 'tori true, then na u take u.r own hand cause am. . . u've been leadin' d poor damsel on from the start. If u.d made u.rsef clear from the onset t'would have been a different story. . .callin' her and goin' to check on her? that sends d wrong message dude. . .doubt if u really love dat ur babe as u so claim.

u.r hand dey feel d girl boobs and u come stop? how u take stop? no disrespect, but mayb u.r d^ck's made of wood. grin grin man no get dat kin willpower well d majority sha

omo i hope say u.r 'tori true, or i'd just be wastin' my time. . . grin
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Busta(f): 2:17pm On May 20, 2008
@poster,

Advice:
Tell her upfront that u're sorry u led her on, and that u have a girlfriend that u're serious with.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by SENATORJD(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2008
@busta true sis.
@poster just let her knw wht u did was wrong and that u didnt mean it(hoping u didnt after u don rub body) and that u have a serious relationship ure in(if u aint lying) and u dont want to jeopardise it and then walk away neatly.cos such s*** destroy well built rltps if not properly managed
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by mygee33(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2008
Call her back,
Tell her you made a mistake in the beginning,
Take her to your house again on a weekend,
Let one thing lead to another again cheesy
And then, try checking if you left something INSIDE there, maybe she w3ants you to come collect it back shocked smiley wink cheesy
BELIEVE IT OR NOT,, SHE LL LET YOU BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say I said lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by onyekang1(f): 2:43pm On May 20, 2008
Busta:

@poster,

Advice:
Tell her upfront that u're sorry u led her on, and that u have a girlfriend that u're serious with.
GBAM
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by lysaa(f): 2:51pm On May 20, 2008
9ja boi:

Kunle,
I really think u shld be a reporter 4 HINTS magazine.
rubbish!

yes o. That story could buy u recharge card at least.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by manchibabe: 3:07pm On May 20, 2008
@ [poster
u didnt no u were serious with ur gfriend b4 u started smooching nd kissing someone else abi,
dis is ow u men find wahala
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Templa(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2008
@ poster

just tell her that u've gat a gal whom u love (even though u've already cheated on her embarassed). let her understand that u r not capable of loving her as much as u love ur current gal. if she is not selfish, she will understand.
don't go about squeezin boobs like u don't know how to squeeze sachet water tongue.
if one tin leads to another and u start squeezing boobs again, i pray u come back to nairaland to report, then u go no say i dey angry 4 u.

stop playing wit that gals emotions period r u not a man. damn. sad
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by qekzy(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2008
maybe this guy thinks we are all share holders in yaba left, cos obviously he's the chairman of the board of crase people.
like 9ja boi said you need to talk to the editor of hints, i'm sure this story can get you some recharge card with which you can call this girl you have been dreaming of. nonsence

even if your pingolo was on vacation most men wont go that far and then stop. haba! since when did we men start doing the right thing? especially when kwokrikwo is at stake grin
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Abbygyal(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2008
oh boy, was d temperature in the room dat hot?. If u really love ur gurlfriend, dat should be the first thing that should be in your mind na. You dey massage d gurl body and stuff, body no be wood na and i bet u knw dat she wants you so u to wan take advantage. shocked
First of all, you played wiv her feelings,
Secondly your gurlfriend might still egt to knw (if u understand wat i mean)
Thirdly, a guy doent reach dat kinda stage and back off, except d switch in ur bain wasnt working well at dat moment (no offence coz it is normal).

The best thing for u to do (my opinion) is to sit her down and let her know wat is going on.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by saucekid(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2008
chai
hot blood will land you in trouble
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by laudate: 8:14pm On May 20, 2008
Dis one na simple matter. Next time she calls, tell your girl to pick the phone & calmly let her know that she is the one in the driver's seat! Chikena! grin

Ol' boy, I admire yah self-control sha o! I hope you were sincere when you said you backed off, before things got too intimate.

But next time, watch out for the warning signs. DON'T invite any chic who fancies you over to yah house. If she insists on dropping by, call the police! grin
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by sheniqua: 8:22pm On May 20, 2008
hmm laudate long time grin
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by tngtech(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2008
i think you caused it after all.

You shouldn't av allowed her to stay in your house more than 2days.
@least you have girlfriends she can stay with.

You just have to bear the consequences.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by sheniqua: 8:46pm On May 20, 2008
@ poster are you now a victim?
please stop sounding helpless
you ain't!
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by RampantT(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2008
*sigh* undecided
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by tboy1(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2008
mr poster - any update? cheesy cheesy
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by welli(f): 11:17pm On May 20, 2008
none at d momentsays mr poster cheesy
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Binary(m): 3:13am On May 21, 2008
@Kunle, u dont want to tell us the truth abi? ok carry on with the two. play the game and clean u mouth grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? / Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 2 / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.