Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Girls And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Money (1354 Views)

Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Money by 30card(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
i just want to know if girls go into a relationship only because of financial gains? is money the only reason they want have a relationship
Re: Girls And Money by biola44: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
av u been duped? grin
Re: Girls And Money by Mitchelin(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
I guess it's the icing on the cake, so get used to it. wink
Re: Girls And Money by tunery004(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
SAY THE TRUTH HOW MANY GIRLS DON TURN U TO MAGA cos i know u just got duped
Re: Girls And Money by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
Now am sick of you peeps coming here to point fingers at all them ladies. . .because you were unlucky to meet some lady who was only interested in you for financial gains. . .

A lot of women have been heartbroken by them playas. . .so do I say all men are cheats/liars just because of the bad eggs among them?  undecided
Re: Girls And Money by 30card(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
not as you think that means i have not been duped, ok
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
A lot of women get into relationship because the want to feel cared for/loved and to share that experience with someone special. Security is not just physical/monetary, it also emotional.
Re: Girls And Money by Antranda(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sorry No. Only few desires that. Rest all they need love, caring and affection
Re: Girls And Money by forbidden5(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
My guy,

Dont mind all these girls here that come to paint your white wall black. There is no way you would date a woman without financial gains for her except she is really gainfully employed.

Even the banker girls would cost you money. Students are the worst. Please, as a matter of fact, it is either you stand aside or spend on them girls.
Re: Girls And Money by MissyB1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
Not every girl is hungry and needs Your 30 Naira to survive. cheesy
Different people go into r/s for different reasons.
Locate those whose motives suit You perfectly.
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
if it took MONEY to attract the bee then you have only yourself to blame. do not show your wealth to any woman, BE STINGY if it helps and study the girl before going into a relationship.
i would rather be called stingy and laugh all the way to the bank than being taken for a ride for money.
if you wanted to look like don king to get the girl then you shouldnt cry foul play when she DEMANDS payment every other date.
Re: Girls And Money by Secretz(f): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
Missy B:

Not every girl is hungry and needs Your 30 Naira to survive. cheesy
Different people go into r/s for different reasons.
Locate those whose motives suit You perfectly.

Thank you jare. . . boys and their whining. , . grin
Re: Girls And Money by 190: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

if it took MONEY to attract the bee then you have only yourself to blame. do not show your wealth to any woman, BE STINGY if it helps and study the girl before going into a relationship.
i would rather be called stingy and laugh all the way to the bank than being taken for a ride for money.
if you wanted to look like don king to get the girl then you shouldnt cry foul play when she DEMANDS payment every other date.

perfect!
Re: Girls And Money by platinumnk(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
what about guys and money?

guys be maga as well!

cool
Re: Girls And Money by daduke2k(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
Dats not 2ru
Re: Girls And Money by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
There are serious ladies outside there that are looking for the real man,but sometimes when you come across these gold digger girls and ask them why they are interested in your money they narrates their story that men have cheated and liar to them so it now for them to take their pounds of flesh from any Guy it's vice versa http://www.datingprobleminfo..com
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
There are serious ladies outside there that are looking for the real man,but sometimes when you come across these gold digger girls and ask them why they are interested in your money they narrates their story that men have cheated and liar to them so it now for them to take their pounds of flesh from any Guy it's vice versa

are you suggesting that gold diggers have a point?!
thinking like these gold diggers animals think, maybe i should treat every girl i meet like sluts because i happened to date a slut in the past?
or what about never to trust any women because i was cheated on in the past?

that kind of reasoning is childish. if someone ended up with a failure, they only have themselves to blame for not being careful about who their prospective partner were.
next time they should be cautious and do their research before jumping into a relationship with someone they didnt know.
l
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
LOL @ Posts! grin grin

Serious beef from broke guys!! grin grin

Hey relax okay, you girl is out there for you, no need crying over her, she's not the one cheesy grin
Re: Girls And Money by posakosa(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
and what happens to the girl who has money ? !
Re: Girls And Money by platinumnk(f): 1:05am On Sep 03, 2009
posa- say it again-
Re: Girls And Money by posakosa(m): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2009
platinumnk:

posa- say it again-

uurrrmmm, undecided undecided
Re: Girls And Money by bosebabbs: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2009
well if he has cash to go along with his good sex drive,
added advantage for the girl. wink
Re: Girls And Money by DaudaAbu(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2009
Y are u complaining?

What do u think all d struggles u're going thru in other to make is for?

Men get ur act 2geda. If u feel like spending for a gal, do it cheerfully even if she 's going 2 call u MUGU.

Me , i only spend what i can afford to loose. if e no work out i dont feel cheated (of money that is)
Re: Girls And Money by biola44: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2009
posakosa:

and what happens to the girl who has money ? !

there are also rich gold diggers!
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
Man,you seem to be one of those unlucky ones who got
hit by a gold digger.Please accept my commiserations.
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
What about guys who go into a relationship chasing the pussycat? Did I miss something here?
Re: Girls And Money by whiteroses(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
yes money is number 1, i stand by this rule because any guy that claims he has a girlfriend and doesnt spend money on her is a stingy 419 getting free love and not sacrificing anything for the girl abi whats in it for us girls
Re: Girls And Money by biola44: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
r u saying ur love na gbanjo 4 sale grin
Re: Girls And Money by nethacker(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
@OP!!  u r asking again!!! shocked
let me explain 2u if u dont knw.Money is d 1st born n Girl is d 2nd born  grin . so d younger one will always depend on the older one. grin
Re: Girls And Money by whiteroses(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
biola44:

r u saying your love na gbanjo 4 sale grin
yes and its sold just once to a worthy buyer lol
Re: Girls And Money by biola44: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
sold or auctioned grin
Re: Girls And Money by julianH(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! / Naija Babes Must A Guy Pay For Everything For Una? / Is It Proper To Have Your Ex's Phone Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.