Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

#C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 (51803 Views)

Images Shot With The Amazing Infinix Zero 5 / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by SirLewis(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2016
lambofri:
So this phone is not good enough You v a problem
Oshe tecno marketer! Just look at how you're fooling yourself quoting people up and down. Who looks like he's got the problem here? Honestly I pity you guys, see your life and the job you're doing after probably spending 4 years at the University. Frustration wan kill you. Go drink sniper idiot.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Xhaka(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
SirLewis:
Oshe tecno marketer! Just look at how you're fooling yourself quoting people up and down. Who looks like he's got the problem here? Honestly I pity you guys, see your life and the job you're doing after probably spending 4 years at the University. Frustration wan kill you. Go drink sniper idiot.
Calm down na... Sniper keh embarassed
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Ana5000(f): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Followed the hash tag on Twitter. Really awesome pictures.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
lambofri:
Your own head needs injection...monkey
yours needs outright removal from your skull cos it's not functioning at its peak optimum capacity. kindly donate it to a very good hospital that would make good use of it. idiotic fellow.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Judeoxide(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
lambofri:
It did..die
your brain damage is beyond repair... You aare the already dying one
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Judeoxide(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
lambofri:
It did..die
your brain damage is beyond repair... You aare the already dying one.. Farewell to hell...
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
SirLewis:

See you
judging by your comments you sound too jobless you responded to his single line statement with 4 lines ahaha... assuming he was paid self what's your business allow him do his job...

He is getting paid at the end of the day while you wasted your precious time
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by SirLewis(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dam5reey:

See you
judging by your comments you sound too jobless you responded to his single line statement with 4 lines ahaha... assuming he was paid self what's your business allow him do his job...

He is getting paid at the end of the day while you wasted your precious time
What sort of creature is this? Which crevice did you crawl out from? Crawl back inside.

1 Like

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2016
lol na the girls w3ey no fine spoil this camera quality. seems nice sha
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by kendrick2: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Seems nice but also looks like they want to compete with IPhone... not a bad thing tho but chill
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Jacinta44(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
I can see that more beautiful pictures have been posted here.

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Jacinta44(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
kendrick2:
Seems nice but also looks like they want to compete with IPhone... not a bad thing tho but chill

Why do you think someone like me is using the phone?
It is because of the competition or copy cat.

Since I can't afford iPhone for now, das why I bought Camon C9.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Jacinta44(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
SirLewis:

Calm down.
Stop projecting your pain on others.

You sound bitter bro. live and let live.
Please feel free to Label me a tecno marketer and worst names like others before you have done.

But i beg you in God name, take my advce. You will live longer.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by johnjameson: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amazing pictures... the camera seems really good
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by TundeSalamu(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
the wide angle feature is remarkable
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by TrollinStone: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
smiley smiley always fight on these threads, as if at the end of everything ppl that want to buy phone cant check d phone specs n stuff 4 themselves.

Nice pictures sha. Enjoyment
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by creed266: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jacinta44:

Why do you think someone like me is using the phone?
It is because of the competition or copy cat.

Since I can't afford iPhone for now, das why I bought Camon C9.
abi na, start small and dream big
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
monsieurpaul:
lol na the girls w3ey no fine spoil this camera quality. seems nice sha
which of them is not fine? The quality of the camera can be assessed irrespective of their beauty
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by kolexepana: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
johnjameson:
Amazing pictures... the camera seems really good
What do you expect.. 13Mp front and back
You'll take selfies like never before.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by olaneyo18: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
In fact if you snap with camon c9 and still look ugly, u need to go to redemption camp for special deliverance.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by olaneyo18: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
makingsense:
is it a PHONE or camera
camera phone
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by olaneyo18: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Iefosa:
How much tecno pay the owner of this forum? This nonsense Don dey vex me. I dey use Samsung galaxy s7, I got pics and videos made with the device under the pool I nor upload am anywhere cos if I do I dey market the phone for Samsung for free. Make una wise up
ogbeni you just need to migrate from that ur palasa phone level to the phone that rock the town
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by techmania85: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
vicadex07:
Mcheeew... Op how much were you paid by TECNO.

IRANU... ABASHA undecided
we are not paid but we admire good thing so ogbeni you need to admire good thing
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Orator2383: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
wat make this phone to be exceptional is features that it carries, especially the 13MP camera
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Orator2383:
wat make this phone to be exceptional is features that it carries, especially the 13MP camera
it's a balanced device from every angle but the camera is really good
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2016
saxby:

More here Sir .

No filter.

Like I said earlier. Fresh out of the camera.

You can take it anywhere in the world for verification
The camera lived up to the hype no doubt. The pictures quality is the best I have seen from any of their devices
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by techsparkhub: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by TeeFeh(f): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2016
nexus??do they create phones?i thought they were strictly home appliance sha
UrWorstNitemare:
Alas! I checked and I was still breathing ....

Misleading Topic

OP. I 4 say make Thundlipsrsealed buh I'll let it pass...

I ain't saying d camera isn't good
Buh wazz d Fuss abt

Phones wit beta camera specs and more efficient screen resolution full ground, dem no make noise.
Buh Because una come hit personal breakthrough on pixels and graphics, una come dey disturb Nigeria.

I tried to access the review of tis same product on world renowned reviews site. NOWHERE

Dmain problem wit una. which iz processor bugs. Una no rectify...

Anyway as for me, myself and I
As long as there are phones brands like SAMSUNG, SONY, iPHONE, HTC, NOKIA, NEXUS...

I can never go for TECHNO.
exception. If they change their processor type(MediaTek).

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by UrWorstNitemare: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
TeeFeh:
nexus??do they create phones?i thought they were strictly home appliance sha

Yeah! Nexus is Google Inc own brand of phone
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by TundeSalamu(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
I have spotted a hater here.

Some of us are okay with C7 though...
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by mosjames: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
piagetskinner:
Impressive camera. but Pls stop comparing tecno to iphone and samsung...

Gsmarena doesn't even know they exist
Wait first, is Gsmarena God
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Xhaka(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
vicadex07:
Mcheeew... Op how much were you paid by TECNO.

IRANU... ABASHA undecided
She was paid the same amount you were paid to criticize undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.