Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

#C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 (51826 Views)

Images Shot With The Amazing Infinix Zero 5 / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by saxby(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Kingsean post=46827916][/quote]

More here Sir .

No filter.

Like I said earlier. Fresh out of the camera.

You can take it anywhere in the world for verification

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
piagetskinner:
Impressive camera. but Pls stop comparing tecno to iphone and samsung...

Gsmarena doesn't even know they exist

Who is GSM arena by the way.. An online Forums for phones and so
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
dumo1:

It's like stupidity runs in your family lineage, if you don't have anything meaningful to quote me for Pls stay on your own brt lane. We are comparing high end phone cameras here and ur comparing phone cameras with a fully loaded & all specs digital DSLR camera. Don't you know that even phone cameras have their own limits.

Is C9 high end No yet it Camera.. Is Great for it's price..

Then what's special with an expensive limited Lens capacity and Flash Capabilities..
Rubbish.. .

Phone will be phone and camera will remain his status.. .
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Opeyemi5:
na you take those pictures with the iPhone 6s and that of c9 or wat do u call it
There is no phone on earth
I mean no phone
(apart from Samsung edge series)
Can beat iPhone 6s camera

Then you are learning.... G5.. And M10 is the king now.. M10 used 12MP ultrapixel
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Opeyemi5:
that will be cool
I own a iPhone 6s Plus also so I know what the camera is like
Don't worry I will source for the c9 and come back here to compare
And next time don't compare iphone to techno or infinix(they no dey same class)

Waiting for you oo
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
driand:
C9 may take good pictures but it can't be compared to good phones of 100k and above,
1 C9 is just 1.3ghz quad-core
2 it's MTK wen we have devices running Qualcomm Snapdragon
3 it's made of plastic web the likes of m8 are aluminium
4 what 's the dpi?
5 How many sensors does it have? Name them
Just to mention a few.....

Go get a good phone and feel performance ... cool

Accepted....

I have done so many research.. . Any average user needs 2GB ram HD screen 3000Mah battery good 13MP camera.. Quad core 64 bits..

Any other specs is a waste of money.. .

When opening applications... The difference between 4 Ram phone and 2 GB is 2-3 seconds... You will not notice this..

Once your what's App or facebook is open or when your game finally loads... You will not notices any difference in the Ram..
Your 4GB Ram become useless...

If you say for multitasking purpose the average user used 5 app at a time.. 2GB is very capable

So why wasting my money.. .. Imagine S7 about 300k for what na?

If you really go in to the technology of a thing you only look for affordable phone that delivers.. .

MI note 3 pro is a complete phone yet sold for 170 usd
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by oneclot: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
My nokia 640xl takes better, clearer pictures than this.
Moreso, the lighting, contrast, or highlight of the screenshots I have seen above is relatively high; they should just work on that, then it will be perfect.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by oneclot: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
bobo65:
How can a normal human being compare camon c9 camera to iPhone 6 plus camera, some Ppl no dey fear
Techno has brainwashed that human being.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by oneclot: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
saxby:

Okay sir,

But kindly enjoy this pictures from our tour. These pictures were not edited. Just straight from the camera

Location is Enugu state.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by driand(m): 2:53am On Jun 23, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
there is oga , you probably don't know much about photography
I'm not interested in what you want me to see, all I see is a picture
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by driand(m): 2:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Dam5reey:

Accepted....

I have done so many research.. . Any average user needs 2GB ram HD screen 3000Mah battery good 13MP camera.. Quad core 64 bits..

When opening applications... The difference between 4 Ram phone and 2 GB is 2-3 seconds... You will not notice this..

Once your what's App or facebook is open or when your game finally loads... You will not notices any difference in the Ram..

If you say for multitasking purpose the average user used 5 app at a time.. 2GB is very capable

If you really go in to the technology of a thing you only look for affordable phone that delivers.. .

with the specs you mentioned, that phone shouldn't sell for more than 30k, but they feeding on your gullible mind , clearly there's more to smartphone than you know... and 'S7 edge' is being sold for 237k
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Opeyemi5(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Dam5reey:

Then you are learning.... G5.. And M10 is the king now.. M10 used 12MP ultrapixel
dont ever quote me again
If u wanna compare your c9 bring it here and compare with my iPhone 6s Plus and s6 edge.WTF
I don't know wat u think wen u sit and compare iPhone 6s and the so called tecno.abeg don't quote me again if you have noting meaningful to say
Next time u compare fone of same class
I.e Samsung to Sony/iphone/Lg
Tecno to infinix/others
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by ayobami52(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
saxby:

More here Sir .

No filter.

Like I said earlier. Fresh out of the camera.

You can take it anywhere in the world for verification
it's breath taking ,wonderful scene
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by gingerman876: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Most people do buy phones and don't even make optimal use of the phones. Most of us but impulsly the happening phones and in the process, spending frivolously
Dam5reey:

Accepted....

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by omoalajah(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
These pictures looks like they are being taken with a high pro digital cameras.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by omoalajah(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
These pictures looks like they are being taken with a high pro digital cameras.amazing camera
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by oloet: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2016
oneclot:
My nokia 640xl takes better, clearer pictures than this.
Moreso, the lighting, contrast, or highlight of the screenshots I have seen above is relatively high; they should just work on that, then it will be perfect.
5 bottle of zobo for u jare, those pictures looks way too fake....
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by yinka360nl1: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
ayobami52:
it's breath taking ,wonderful scene

Wow. This is impressive
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by 360koncepts: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2016
These pictures are very real.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Xhaka(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
driand:
I'm not interested in what you want me to see, all I see is a picture
Beautiful pictures
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dannybrainz: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow.. That's nice.. Good quality cam.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dannybrainz: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
oloet:
How do u kw real and fake pic.. Pls educate me
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
driand:
with the specs you mentioned, that phone shouldn't sell for more than 30k, but they feeding on your gullible mind , clearly there's more to smartphone than you know... and 'S7 edge' is being sold for 237k

See you Show me Samsung 30k that have those specs.

If the spec I mentioned sell for 30k the why is s7 selling for 237k mention the useless specs.. Barometer fingerprints heart rates Or blaster 4G wetin remain.. Do you still hear of smart scroll and smart stay.. Rubbish.. I don't know why I need to things in phone

Also tell me what I don't know about phone.. .
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by jidehis: 5:52am On Jun 24, 2016
vicadex07:
Mcheeew... Op how much were you paid by TECNO.

IRANU... ABASHA undecided
Wetin concern u if dem pay her...
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by jidehis: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice pictures
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by jidehis: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Opeyemi5:
na you take those pictures with the iPhone 6s and that of c9 or wat do u call it
There is no phone on earth
I mean no phone
(apart from Samsung edge series)
Can beat iPhone 6s camera
Oh u r so naive
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dannybrainz: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
I will believe it's not black magic shot on handling it
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dannybrainz: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good shots anyways
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by tymajek: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Are you saying they look too good to be true because a tecno phone captured it?

oloet:
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by tymajek: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
That is yet the issue that always gets y'all nairalanders at each others throats.

*class*

The fact that you've programmed your mind that some phones and some others are of different classes is definitely what makes you to never even notice or acknowledge the improvement of some brands. Tecno phones may have their set backs like you say but you've never sat down to think of the set back in samsung phones too right? cos all you want to see when you see a tecno phone are the set backs......

This is a major improvement from tecno like it or not!

Opeyemi5:
dont ever quote me again
If u wanna compare your c9 bring it here and compare with my iPhone 6s Plus and s6 edge.WTF
I don't know wat u think wen u sit and compare iPhone 6s and the so called tecno.abeg don't quote me again if you have noting meaningful to say
Next time u compare fone of same class
I.e Samsung to Sony/iphone/Lg
Tecno to infinix/others
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by jonmoveek: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
bolaji3071:
Not even upto that of my Phantom z mini camera quality..

Are you sure, compare it well
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by jonmoveek: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mercury01:
The device even has water mark on it. Awesome.

I like that guy's sneakers tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.