Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76700 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
cococandy:
you'd be surprised at the number of things that still needs to be explained to Nigerians. You'd think common sense makes it unnecessary to go into such explanations. Unfortunately, not many have common sense.

For example, what if one is wrongly accused and seriously harmed or killed before a law court can prove him innocent? I don't even know what to say. I feel ashamed about it. Really.

You are not the person to feel ashamed here. At least I am proud of people like you. wink
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
What a Shame! How human beings with brains and a belief in a God appreciate this baffles me. How can this ever be good?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Taryur3(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

There are very good reasons why jungle justice should ALWAYS be condemned and even punished.
Nobody as in NOBODY should ever get punished without fair trial. It is called civilization.

@mindfulness, then if all the thieves,even those ones on highways are chanced to face a fair trial as you said whenever they got caught...then expect 50 percent of the jobless youths/graduate to be a thief.he is so lucky once again...that they didn't killed him...stealing and adultery is what I hate most in this my precious life.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by chocorod(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Very elastic rubbers. But i hate them hard robbers. Catch?
see correction style i feel you...
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh geez. my hapiness here is that a thief who has terorized the town has been caught and beaten.... The beating will surely change him....that's my happiness... I did wince at the beatings he got..... I believe in God.
In all honesty, don't you think this God you believe would be totally disappointed in this your source of happiness?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by stubbornman(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!
Hey you!!! someone just insulted the hell of your Ass and you saying nothing......Damn!!! this shi can't happen in panya...shawties won't take it
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
av I got any deal with you No?? Then leave this thread if you please.

You are not a savage, you are human so behave like one.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Angrymode: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
I totally support this drilling because their are too many SANs these days to defend his type. If he is guilty as testified by so many, jungle the justice out of his body because these are the types that would not only rob girls but even rape them at gun point.

Most of the people typing No To Jungle Justice will soon find out that they are hypocrites after they have robbed and dehumanized at the same time.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Originalsly: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Spare the rod and spoil the child........is the first time in his life the rod wasn't spared. He deserved it...I'm sure his life would now find a different road.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by porozhniy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
cococandy:
You can't solve a problem by creating a bigger one. It defies reason.

A situation where one innocent person is killed or hurt through the jungle justice method is way worse than when 50 criminals are not brought to justice.

I know all that, just looking at the root causes. Total lack of confidence in the police is the biggest factor. So where to start? The Hen or the egg?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Taryur3:

@mindfulness, then if all the thieves,even those ones on highways are chanced to face a fair trial as you said whenever they got caught...then expect 50 percent of the jobless youths/graduate to be a thief.he is so lucky once again...that they didn't killed him...stealing and adultery is what I hate most in this my precious life.I rather work as a slave than to be a thief.

If there is evidence that they stole, there will be no trial but an immediate verdict.
The problem with you people is that you believe that by fighting the symptoms you eradicate the cause and you don't.
How has jungle justice made Nigeria a safer society?

Abeg!

It has made her more dangerous. I can accuse you of anything, ask two people to testify and have you killed if I choose to, even if you are innocent. Is it the country you want for yourself and family?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Udpconcept(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh[color=#006600][/color]! undecided where are we heading to in this country!

He has no moral justification for stealing from poor student. If he want some part of the national cake he should steal from our polithifcians and not Nigerian students
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by finebois(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
good for him
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by chocorod(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Your written English does not depict you as a person capable of owning a RoleX except they just put the label knowing you won't know the difference
hey guy stop now it's okay they are entitled to their opinion.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Dolazee(f): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
angry
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
chocorod:
hey guy stop now it's okay they are entitled to their opinion.

OK. Let me put the searchlight on you.

Na play in dey ooooo

Make i enter market look for sleep. Good night my guy
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by porozhniy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
olaasiwaju:
So this is the right way to judge a case abi, i repeat it again may Allah forgives u all.
Bros no vex oo. It was the typo i spotted in the text i quoted, made me wonder the kinda drama that will follow if 'em polithiefcian get LOOTED by any chance.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Omo see Vexing.......but OP your school guys fvuck up OO... So una no get tire and petrol for there?.

NevetsIbot:
and I can see that you're one idiota of a lady. has anyone ever stolen what you've put three years work into? ion blame you, your moniker says it all. gay! I didnt even lay a finger on him. Fishbrain,fishwife! Get a life. I'm sure your brain was buried along with your placenta! Your types only have the guts to say rubbish on nairaland, do it real life. Maybe you were fvcked thru your nose! Double digit IQ dummy.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Safemode(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Openly celebrating jungle justice is a crime in Nigeria.
thieves deserve to die
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by chocorod(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

OK. Let me put the searchlight on you.

Na play in dey ooooo

Make i enter market look for sleep. Good night my guy
good Night i dey fear torchlights
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Taryur3(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

If there is evidence that they stole, there will be no trial but an immediate verdict.
The problem with you people is that you believe that by fighting the symptoms you eradicate the cause and you don't.
How has jungle justice made Nigeria a safer society?

Abeg!

It has made her more dangerous. I can accuse you of anything, ask two people to testify and have you killed if I choose to, even if you are innocent. Is it the country you want for yourself and family?

But in this guy case, he never denied now...few people that doesn't know each other testified to it...that he has been disturbing the peace of the environment.the beating they gave him might change him for good after being set free from the police.it will always be a bitter experience for him and if he is the type that is so ashamed of his deed...he will definitely change and it will be his past...killING or convicting innocent people is happening all over the world not only nigeria...A navada police shot dead a younger brother of a criminal just because he couldn't differentiate the duos...many more bro...so nigeria is not the only country passing tru the stress ,no matter your condition in this life...stealing and armed robbery shouldn't be an option. ..this people have killed so many innocent people that had hustle hard to meet their needs...for your last question, you have to leave whatever you cant change bro...I was born and brought up in nigeria...I even graduated in one of the uni there...so nigeria is not as hell as you think of...just that this present goverment worsen the situation...I hope you are nt among those that voted for change?smiles..
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by emvico(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2016
kenonze:
Some people came to check names
his name is ADEYEMI tongue
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2016
priscaoge:
Karma!!!!!
Priscicoco
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Dolazee(f): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Oga o
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Dolazee(f): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Taryur3:

But in this guy case, he never denied now...few people that doesn't know each other testified to it...that he has been disturbing the peace of the environment.the beating they gave him might change him for good after being set free from the police.it will always be a bitter experience for him and if he is the type that is so ashamed of his deed...he will definitely change and it will be his past...killING or convicting innocent people is happening all over the world not only nigeria...A navada police shot dead a younger brother of a criminal just because he couldn't differentiate the duos...many more bro...so nigeria is not the only country passing tru the stress ,no matter your condition in this life...stealing and armed robbery shouldn't be an option. ..this people have killed so many innocent people that had hustle hard to meet their needs...for your last question, you have to leave whatever you cant change bro...I was born and brought up in nigeria...I even graduated in one of the uni there...so nigeria is not as hell as you think of...just that this present goverment worsen the situation...I hope you are nt among those that voted for change?smiles..
hmmmm
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by spiralwedge(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
[b]Karma!!!.

Adeyemi boys! I hail you .

I pity you. You and all your Adeyemi boys are so barbaric and you are not even ashamed of yourself. To think you are reveling over impunity, taking laws into your hands and displaying same conspicuously on social media for the whole world to see is sickening.

Nigeria still has a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Marley01(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!
Sister, dem don rob u before?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2016
For all that Nairaland stands for, I am so ashamed being a member, that this kind of B**sht made front page. Jungle justice is not a thing to be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by ochiq(m): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria sha....when are we going to start behaving like civilize societies? There's no justification for jungle Justice, no matter the severity of the crime!!! Nigerian's stop taking law into your hands; let the law and the authorities do the needful whenever a crime is committed!!!
NevetsIbot:
Karma!!! See What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago

Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
I dunno why I decided to walk home today. I didnt know God was leading me to one thief who robbed me of over 20k and my android. That sweet phone. Opposite adeyemi college of education, a little distance into the opposite street. I saw students running out of their houses to a place. I decided to do aproko for the first time in my life. I went to look.

I saw a guy inside mud water, beaten and battered with Adeyemi boys still beating him. Shuuu? Wetin dey happen here? I just decided to look at his face before I left then I realised he was the same guy who robbed me some months ago. When I saw him, I raised an alarm that he had robbed me too... Someone shouted ''this is the fourth person testifying o, and you said he's not a thief'' ... Immediately, the boys flung into the water beating everywhere beatable on the guy. Hehe.

He had tried to steal one of my old classmates atm and purse when she raised an alarm, and then people came out and some recognised him... Then the bashing started.

Hehe, I'm just smilling as I'm writing this. The guy was pumping his chest as if he was about to die.. Lie!!! Immediately he saw a space, he ran! Like flash, a guy had already jumped on him from behind. Over 15guys pounced on the thief at once. They dragged him back into the mud water then ripped off the mumus clothes... Boxer inclusive. Hehehe... grin grin . The mumu was begging. Mehn, he was beaten like.... Stoned like..... Ion know. wood was smashed on his head,.... ''you dey steal for student area!!'' one guy said.

They sha paraded him around the street before calling the police. Imagine sev, the guy was begging me to beg the mobs to release him saying he wud return my phone and cash. See idiot. The baga was even covering his john thomas until they found one better stick to smash on those dirty hands of his. My regret is that I was wearing black and white shirt and sneakers... I would have beaten mine too... Buh, the beating he got is enough sha.... I'm now at rest. Atleast all my articles on the android have been beaten out of his thin skinny body....

And guess what guys?? He's the son of a rich man who has hotels in Ondo. I won't mention his name... At the mention of this by a guy who knew him. the mobs descended on him again... This time with weapons. Then everyone feared when the alpha student of the street came around fuming, after stoning the guy with a stone the size of the big sized semo I ate tonight, he called the police. ''na you dey disturb my people here! You! You be the Idiot wey me and my guys pursue that night!!!''.. And some mumu girls were crying that they shud pity him. Just imagine.

I left there sha after enjoying myself enough and getting some digits! cheesy.. i'm at home just smilling. Baba God planned it well. I never knew I was walking to see an old friend.. Haha.

Adeyemi boys! I hail you guys! You're the real deals.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by streetzdreamz(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh geez. my hapiness here is that a thief who has terorized the town has been caught and beaten.... The beating will surely change him....that's my happiness... I did wince at the beatings he got..... I believe in God.
talking sense into some people is like talking to a wall,human wants is definitely insatiable i hope you know that,so let em talk,you did nothing wrong in telling the crowd u were once a victim,hell,you didn't even beat d guy,what exactly were people expecting?a chilled drink with a snack for the thief while you await the police??just ignore em,this aint murder the fellow who mentioned aluu4 didnt read this story well enough,and op you are good,would love to read a piece from you someday.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by cococandy(f): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are not the person to feel ashamed here. At least I am proud of people like you. wink
Trying to make me feel better.... Typical of you cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 22, 2016
chocorod:
please stop!For you to mention all these show you are well-to-do.what about those struggling?how will you feel when you hustle hard to buy yourself a laptop just for a nonsense guy to carry it along with all your certificate?i pray that guy who stole my laptop and my certificates meet the same fate.
Trust me I work really hard for my money and I know exactly how it feels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.