Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (76708 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't encourage jungle justice.

I've been robbed twice at gun point during my university days. I don't wish jungle justice on my attackers. I do want them caught and punished though. But not outside the confines of the law.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by donhils: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I can see that you're one idiota of a lady. has anyone ever stolen what you've put three years work into? ion blame you, your moniker says it all. gay! I didnt even lay a finger on him. Fishbrain,fishwife! Get a life. I'm sure your brain was buried along with your placenta! Your types only have the guts to say rubbish on nairaland, do it real life. Maybe you were fvcked thru your nose! Double digit IQ dummy.
This one na one blow, 7 akpus (one blow, 7 bruises).
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
jedimindtrix:

Are you serious or just an idiot?
lol.. See question
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by chocorod(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
20k and Android phone opsson angry Op I was robbed my Asus laptop 80k and 4phones iPhone 5s inclusive. I neither rained curse on the guy or wish him dead God knows I only asked God to help him change. I believe if God let's you get robbed he has plans of replenishing your losses and even more. Why not do the same than encourage this brutality? If he dies will you be at rest with yourself? I don't believe anyone was born this way.
please stop!For you to mention all these show you are well-to-do.what about those struggling?how will you feel when you hustle hard to buy yourself a laptop just for a nonsense guy to carry it along with all your certificate?i pray that guy who stole my laptop and my certificates meet the same fate.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Very big shame
Mindfulness:
Welcome to the Jungle!

What a SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
when we know the father won't let him spend a full day in police custody. When we know the authorities can be bribed. When we know his types get out of jail too soon.

Jungle justice without killing is still the option we have now. Altho, I didnt beat him.. It was good to know he's suffering for what he did

So his family can afford it to bribe the police? And he was just stealing for fun?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
donhils:

This one na one blow, 7 akpus (one blow, 7 bruises).
gringrin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
cococandy:
Very big shame

I can't believe that in the 21st century it still is necessary to explain to people why jungle justice is a dangerous crime in itself. undecided
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by porozhniy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

There are very good reasons why jungle justice should ALWAYS be condemned and even punished.
Nobody as in NOBODY should ever get punished without fair trial. It is called civilization.

What options do the people have? (a) Hand him over to the police, money greases some palms and he's back on the streets the next day to terrorize everyone else. (b) Torch him, problem solved!. I do not in any way support instant justice cos it could be anyone, but unless there is a total overhaul of the criminal justice system in the country, jungle justice isn't going anywhere soon.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Pyno30: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and? Guy. Leave that one. The guy deserved more than that
You should be investigated,,,
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

So his family can afford it to bribe the police? And he was just stealing for fun?
imagine na.... His dad owns a very popular hotel here... Shey na hotel or brothel? His dad is due to be back home from UK this thursday.. So I heard.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and? Guy. Leave that one. The guy deserved more than that
I don't understand your happiness bro. Is this type of justice good? Do you also believe in any God and which?
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
imagine na.... His dad owns a very popular hotel here... Shey na hotel or brothel? His dad is due to be back home from UK this thursday.. So I heard.

Go to bed kid.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Dolazee(f): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

I can't believe that in the 21st century it still is necessary to explain to people why jungle justice is a dangerous crime in itself. undecided
you'd be surprised at the number of things that still needs to be explained to Nigerians. You'd think common sense makes it unnecessary to go into such explanations. Unfortunately, not many have common sense.

For example, what if one is wrongly accused and seriously harmed or killed before a law court can prove him innocent? I don't even know what to say. I feel ashamed about it. Really.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Angrymode: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!

It's obvious you've not been robbed!!!!!
You are just like a friend of mine who preached the same rubbish until his precious phone was windowshopped while he was asleep! Wait patiently for own deliverance.
And as for those our criminal politicians, theirs would have been worse if not that police, road safety, civil defence, army, navy, air force, judges and even the law is their friends.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pyno30:
You should be investigated,,,
well ... I wanted to join the NDA but I couldnt. Yeah... I can be brutal too sha
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
all those guys saying jungle justice is a crime for get that ish... is on this same nairaland I read of a pregnant woman that was robbed of 40k and nearly fell off a moving car... and also a young lady that was robbed of her valuables and was nearly raped and they wanted to put pepper in her vj... if you are the husband/brother of this females that nearly lose their lives while being robbed #whatwillyoudo
try that ish with my sis I'll unleash the inner ISIS EXTREMIST in me angry
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by hardbody: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Even as of that, u don't need to celebrate jungle justice, had it been the guy died @ the process, it means u have sow and partake in shedding blood, I have walk into one Guy that stole my rolex watch, laptop and 10k, immediately he saw me, he wanted to ran away, I Beckon on him to stop, he was shivering hoping that I will raise alarm instead I start preaching to him, I advice him to repent or he will endup in sad note , the guy start shedding tears before me, I invited him to my church, he honored the invitation, after the service I introduce him to my pastors, he prayed to him and do some deliverance,
I later lost contact with him, after some years, few weeks ago the guy found me through my facebook, he currently base in canada earning a good salary, he sent some gift to me through DHL when I opened it, it was brand new DELL laptop, watch and few pieces of $100 bill and other stuffs,

according to the Op u said the guy father is rich and had a hotel somewhere, do you think this thing is ordinary At times their are forces behind those incriminating lifestyles, they are not born a thief, there are some black forces behind it , we suppose to be kind to our fellow human being, nothing in this world will make me partake in jungle justice... Money can buy all those things back, but can money bring dead person back to the land of the living

Moral lesson despite anything allow love to reign supreme among us....

Your written English does not depict you as a person capable of owning a RoleX except they just put the label knowing you won't know the difference

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Colynho3d(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
If it were to be in Onizuka, he'll be set ablaze after beating.
And who are those accusing his former victims of executing a jungle justice? He was just a passerby, never joined in the "mashing" congratulations to u my brother. Your matter Don get vengeance.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Go to bed kid.
av I got any deal with you No?? Then leave this thread if you please.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by jedimindtrix: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
cococandy:
you'd be surprised at the number of things that still needs to be explained to Nigerians. You'd think common sense makes it unnecessary to go into such explanations. Unfortunately, not many have common sense.

For example, what if one is wrongly accused and seriously harmed or killed before a law court can prove him innocent? I don't even know what to say. I feel ashamed about it. Really.

We've all heard, times without number of innocent ppl facing jungle justice. This OP should pray not to be so treated, by mistake or on purpose.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
You can't solve a problem by creating a bigger one. It defies reason.

A situation where one innocent person is killed or hurt through the jungle justice method is way worse than when 50 criminals are not brought to justice.

porozhniy:
What options do the people have? (a) Hand him over to the police, money greases some palms and he's back on the streets the next day to terrorize everyone else. (b) Torch him, problem solved!. I do not in any way support instant justice cos it could be anyone, but unless there is a total overhaul of the criminal justice system in the country, jungle justice isn't going anywhere soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Rapsino(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
when will Nigerians ever have sense in this life? he stole then he was given jungle just when our real thief's (politicians) are out there we are licking their ass Op I'm sorry buhh urr a one dumb ASS fella and u call ur self educated smh! undecided where are we heading to in this country!
from ur name @buharisbae u can answer where we r going. don't worry give me ur address so I can attack you n u know how it feels. all dz APC fan still giving 9ja prob since indomie hungry man size na #120
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Colynho3d:
If it were to be in Onizuka, he'll be set ablaze after beating.
And who are those accusing his former victims of executing a jungle justice? He was just a passerby, never joined in the "mashing" congratulations to u my brother. Your matter Don get vengeance.
finally, someone that gets it. God bless you, your mum, your parents... All your people... God bless em

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
phrenology:
I used to be against this act called jungle justice but after my last 2 ordeal in the hands of this criminals that call themselves humans, I have come to the conclusion that no criminal deserves my Mercy. If only you know the pains these guys causes people you won't be here talking rubbish. After working hard for your money you decided to get yourself a nice toy which you can play around with then some rift Raff who wouldn't want to work but derives joy in dispossessing others their off their belongings will just come and pick at you and within seconds all you laboured for is just gone.
Now tell me, am I supposed to start a society with such being? You know what it feels to lose 2 bikes to criminals (stolen last 2 weeks. Picture attached at the end of this post)? Not to talk of a car? Now what kind of heart disease you think I have for this people?
Before you begin to on sanctimonize me on who the real thief is between these guys and the politicians let me remind you that their is what we call 'collective wealth and 'Personal wealth' with the first belonging to the whole nation while the latter belongs to an individual. So if a politician steals, it's on all of us and it is our duty to make that call.
Am not sorry that I feel nothing for him, in fact he didn't get what he actually deserves.
NB: This is the second bike I have lost to this criminals in the space of 9 months. The first one was the same model with the one below but the colour is white.
Rubbish? When exactly did we become wild animals? You support this display of stupidity? Smh. And maybe you even in a Good God. Smh.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by donhils: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
20k and Android phone opsson angry Op I was robbed my Asus laptop 80k and 4phones iPhone 5s inclusive. I neither rained curse on the guy or wish him dead God knows I only asked God to help him change. I believe if God let's you get robbed he has plans of replenishing your losses and even more. Why not do the same than encourage this brutality? If he dies will you be at rest with yourself? I don't believe anyone was born this way.
You mean you carry 4 Phones around? Un fucking believable.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by olaasiwaju: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
porozhniy:
Lolz @ looted. This is the kinda stuff legends are made of; looting a naija polithiefcian haha...
So this is the right way to judge a case abi, i repeat it again may Allah forgives u all.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
after reading news of people being robbed daily i think general beating a.k.a (jungle justice ) should be applied to put sense back in these crooks head
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
jedimindtrix:

We've all heard, times without number of innocent ppl facing jungle justice. This OP should pray not to be so treated, by mistake or on purpose.
Aluu4 comes back to mind.

I hate this system. I detest the people that celebrate and support it.

Seun Osewa and his MODs. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for putting this on the front page where the whole world can read and form opinions about what animals live in Nigeria.
You think it's all about driving traffic to your website? You're also responsible for what you promote.

Tssk. Pissed. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by NevetsIbot(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't understand your happiness bro. Is this type of justice good? Do you also believe in any God and which?
oh geez. my hapiness here is that a thief who has terorized the town has been caught and beaten.... The beating will surely change him....that's my happiness... I did wince at the beatings he got..... I believe in God.
Re: What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago by Colynho3d(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
If it were to be in Onitsha, he'll be set ablaze after beating.
And who are those accusing his former victims of executing a jungle justice? He was just a passerby, never joined in the "bashing" congratulations to u my brother. Your matter Don get vengeance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.