Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank (44020 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by bebe2(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

We don't fuccking care about you and your husband.
You want everyone to know you live abroad ?? Well 85% of Nairaland members Lives in the USA, we're not moved by the mention of dollars or abroad.

Child pls go take a shower. This was posted in the family section not romance.

There is nothing special about where I live. U are the only one who seem to be impressed at the mention of dollars.

6 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by shilees(f): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
U have already convinced yourself that the girl can't be better than she is with u, U don't know 2morrow dear, the girl is in ur house for a good reason,if u don't help her God will use someone else, do what u want but remember Jesus came to die for sinners, wicked ppl,backsliders etc. And his only commandment is to love your neighbour is urself. U have materials things not because of urself and ur husband and children alone
Mrs world bank how many ppl are in ur care?

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by slizylindy: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
SamMilla1:
You are probably an evil woman.
Take that from me.
All those bunch of lies you told against this girl just to paint her black, would you say the same things if she was your sister?

I can easily tell that you are angry because she came from the husbands side. It's common with all evil women.

Change your ways when you still can, otherwise you will pour hot water or acid on her someday and end up in Prison.

She broke Plasma TV,
She broke Toilet WC, really? That hard thing? How did she do that? With a sledgehammer or what?

What else did she do?
The evil girl broke her shoes,
She Tore her school uniform,
She Bed-wets, fights, never do anything such as assignment?

She goes into her room, picks out her best clothes, which of course you paid billions to buy, she wears the best cloths and runs out to play with it in the mud. An 11 year old girl, whose tiny breasts must have started sprouting out, playing in the mud, with her best cloth?
Please in which country is that? Somalia or south Sudan? Gawd.
How old were those chibok girls writing WAEC when they were allegedly kidnapped? But your evil girl here still plays in the mud at 11.

Why don't you just tell us you want her gone so you can bring your own sister? Apparently you have a ready replacement, even before your husband beat you to it and brought her to his house.

I am way too intelligent to believe all the rubbish you said about this innocent girl.
Even Lucipher will find it very difficult to win a destruction contest with this 11 year old girl.

On top of that, her father comes for monthly salary in your World Bank home.
Of course with other incentives such as groceries etc.
Where is the mother in all this?
How many times have you reported her to the mother or even to the Reverend Father or Pastor? I believe that's what you people do down there when you really want to help.

Do you really expect me to believe you?
No mention of one good thing from the girl, not even to fetch water or cook anything?
Apparently according to you, her life assignment is to destroy everything in your home, nothing else.

Your heart is black because I don't see why you were hesistant when your husband wanted to bring her. Do you know their family history?
Who trained your husband? What exactly are you bringing to the table?

You first of all painted the father of the girl with black paints as if you know anything about him.
Evil thing.

And all you people shouting send her home, do you really think this evil thing is telling you all the story?
Do you not believe that if this is a law court, the girl will have her chance to say her own version.
She never wanted her in the first place and she admitted it up there. She just wanted her own relatives to fill the house. It's common with evil women.

Nawa ooo. Mature parents are contributing from experience and 20year old too is typing.

I gave you 20years because you made just a few point while all others are balderdash thereby overwriting those few points.

4 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by enygmababe: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

You said the truth here. A man should be responsible for his action. Having to have a child he failed to instill discipline and how to co-habit with others, goes to show the height of irresponsibility on his person. Nobody is saying you should not marry or have children, you must be ready to have the number you can handle to raise. When you should be manufacturing children as if you are a Manufacturing company, be ready to be responsible for your action.

A guy who was just an artisan who helped me to do some work, I cautioned him to just slow down the way he was producing children since his wife was not doing anything and they already had 4 children of which none of them going to school. Letter, I saw his wife pregnant again and when I ran into him when I was going to get fuel, he told me that he took his wife to the hospital and that she just gave birth. I congratulated him and he opened up telling me that he needed money for hospital bill. I told him straight that he should have called me to also help to fuvck his wife from behind,since he did not invite me to be part of the pregnancy, why must I be part of taking care of the bill. I told him to go and take care of his responsibility since I was not part of it, having warned him earlier.

I have tried to help some of them financially on several occasions but I have come to realize that the more you help them financially, you are encouraging them to keep manufacturing children. A man who got nothing doing would not reason but keep using their manhood to reason instead of their brain. I don't wanna be doing it anymore for their likes.

If we keep encouraging these kind of men, they will keep manufacturing children and passing the responsibility on someone else.

So true! Once you start helping somehow it becomes a responsibility, the day you say you do not have that day you become evil and wicked.

I remember how one of our neighbours started collecting 2k every week from my hubby and I for antenatal. It started with my hubby settling a quarrel for them. She got pregnant and they were happy. She went for ultrasound and it showed twins. The moment she told her hubby he told her to go and use an injection to kill one of them cos he cannot provide for them financially. That quarrel my hubby settled that God will provide became the siphon. She was collecting 2k from either of us every week till she gave birth and it was much later that I realised that antenatal is not weekly and she was usng the money to pay her contribution in 'Glamorous Ladies Club' grin
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by ring7(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
What nonsense ,abeg have a million. Sit,treat her the way you gna great your child....OK what if shes your daughter what will you do? She her back to your husband d***k? Just asking
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by kediman: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
I personally don't subscribe to someone harboring another person's child/children when the parent are still alive and healthy. I would rather suggest that all children should be allowed to stay with their parents, while anybody that has financial capacity should either help to empower the parents or be sending money to them for their school fees. Nobody can adequately take care of a child like the parent particularly the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Valprof: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
cococandy:
How difficult is it to develop love?

Shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Typical mor0n. Telling others to do what they can't do. How many suffering children have you taken in and developed love for like your own kids? Do that first before telling others to do it.

And yes you're right. If it was her child she'd probably have more patience. But it's not her child is it? Give me one reason why someone else's child should become her responsibility without her deciding on her own to take on such responsibility? Except for the simple reason that most of you are entitled mor0ns who think others owe you sh*t for fvcking your own wives and putting babies in them.

Silly.
they say u r a single mother..not my biz tho....op said d poor gal broke TV and toilet ..did she tell us the circumstances that led to dat? no.....I personally hate people dat breed beyond their pockets and am sure i wont hv more than 3 kids....but life is not always in black and white..there is always a shade of grey....

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Valprof: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
bebe2:

There is nothing special about where I live. U are the only one who seem to be impressed at the mention of dollars.
u really wanted to impress....ur type dont help unless everyone that cares to listen hears abt it..who ur dollar help....dollar my ass

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Valprof: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
bebe2:

u really wanted to impress....ur type dont help unless everyone that cares to listen hears abt it..who ur dollar help?....dollar my ass
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by bebe2(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Smelly pusssy.
I went through your threads, all you write is "i need a 3 bedroom flat in Lagos for 35 million naira" My inlaw is begging us for money"
No one give a fuccking Bleep.
There are silent billionaires here who don't talk about money, 35 million naira ain't no money, stop disturbing us with irrelevant shiits

Grow the fucck up
OK.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
bebe2:

OK.

Shut up scammer.

Claiming she buys and sell dollars, who would fall for that shiit ??
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2016
bebe2:

Don't let me leak all your info here.
If i start, you will curse the day you were born.

I have all your information on my laptop.
I handled Babymama1
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by brosammy(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
I love the way people have been responding to this isue, my own little contribution is dat family are the most deadly enemy you can never do without, no amt of ur support will ever satisfy them,assuming ur hubby live his life d way his bro dos,who will cater for his child now. There are some help that actually need God concent so that you ill not live to regret ur decision. Pray over it nd take action fast

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by jadelyn007(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Please do not send that child home, she'll turn out worse than she is now. Train her the way you would your child. The only problem you have is her nosey father.

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by ini4brandon(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
SamMilla1:
Take that from me.
All those bunch of lies you told against this girl just to paint her black, would you say the same things if she was your sister?

I can easily tell that you are angry because she came from the husbands side. It's common with all evil women.

Change your ways when you still can, otherwise you will pour hot water or acid on her someday and end up in Prison.

She broke Plasma TV,
She broke Toilet WC, really? That hard thing? How did she do that? With a sledgehammer or what?

What else did she do?

She goes into her room, picks out her best clothes, which of course you paid billions to buy, she wears the best cloths and runs out to play with it in the mud. An 11 year old girl, whose tiny breasts must have started sprouting out, playing in the mud, with her best cloth?
How old were those chibok girls writing WAEC when they were allegedly kidnapped? But your evil girl here still plays in the mud at 11.

Why don't you just tell us you want her gone so you can bring your own sister? Apparently you have a ready replacement, even before your husband beat you to it and brought her to his house.

I am way too intelligent to believe all the rubbish you said about this innocent girl.
Even Lucipher will find it very difficult to win a destruction contest with this 11 year old girl.

How many times have you reported her to the mother or even to the Reverend Father or Pastor? I believe that's what you people do down there when you really want to help.

No mention of one good thing from the girl, not even to fetch water or cook anything?
Apparently according to you, her life assignment is to destroy everything in your home, nothing else.

Your heart is black because I don't see why you were hesistant when your husband wanted to bring her. Do you know their family history?

You first of all painted the father of the girl with black paints as if you know anything about him.
Evil thing.

And all you people shouting send her home, do you really think this evil thing is telling you all the story?
Do you not believe that if this is a law court, the girl will have her chance to say her own version.
She never wanted her in the first place and she admitted it up there. She just wanted her own relatives to fill the house. It's common with evil women.
you put it too harshly bro....but I support you...her mind was already biased towards the girl and her family from the onset...there is nothing that poor girl(maybe energetic.. lol) will do that will satisfy this woman...her bias has blinded her. So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by slizylindy: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
HaneefahRN:

I'm not saying the OP might not be exaggerating but you are totally unfair. If you know how hard it is to train a difficult child you won't be saying this. It's hard enough when it's your child but even harder when it's someone elses because people will term every action you take.

I say this out of experience, one of my cousins once lived with us, and even though I was younger then, I pitied my mom, she was always behaving like she is possessed. She would use blade to cut her sandal and my sister's, we had a rail in front of our rented house then, she will knowingly go there and hang her head between the rails, throw the key of the house away, and all sorts of weird behaviour, all our neighbours knew her then.

This girl has living, healthy parents, why should she be a burden to others?

Exactly!!!...oN POINT.

SamMilla has some points but he took it to the extreme.

Was it not someone's aunties that ganged up against her mum, we are not saying the girl is outrightly guilty but these things relatives do are beyond human comprehension. Wisdom as well as God's guidiance is really needed here.

People will say it is when you accidentally crush a madman roaming on the street with your vehicle, you will know the madman has relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by torqque7(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm you've wasted too much time already..pls send her back before she burns down your home and kill everyone.

I can't understand how an 11 year old can break the toilet seat..even an adult would have to use a lot of force before that can happen,as for the plasma,did she pull it off the wall abi she pushed it off a table?for goodness sake all these acts are not things that happen mistakenly, I have NEVER heard where a toilet was broken mistakenly because someone sat on it,I also never heard of people's plasma TVs breaking mistakenly,the stories usually involves an angry spouse or girlfriend smashing the damn TV and doing it deliberately so mam..I'll advice you to do the needful because some people are just planted by the devil in our lives to cause us pain,the earlier you realise the better for you. Good luck tho and God bless your home.

P.S those relatives you are concerned about are not in your shoes and dn't know how your are hurting,if they feel too sentimental about the issue then they can take the Lil bag of mischief into their homes angry angry
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by amacastel: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
SamMilla1:
Take that from me.

She broke Plasma TV,

What else did she do?

Evil thing.

slizylindy:
[color=#006600][/color]
Exactly!!!...oN POINT.
SamMilla has some points but he took it to the extreme.
Was it not someone's aunties that ganged up against her mum, we are not saying the girl is outrightly guilty but these things relatives do are beyond human comprehension. Wisdom as well as God's guidiance is really needed here.
People will say it is when you accidentally crush a madman roaming on the street with your vehicle, you will know the madman has relatives.

Hello angel is not by force to take in anybody in her house every parents shld be responsible for his or her own child pls don't inconvineance anybody with the care of ur child ok
@ op pls pls send d girl home asap u and ur husband shld save ur strength and money for ur own children cos they are ur responsibility let her parents do their job cos wen she grow they will enjoy her fruit of labour.

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by stonemasonn: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
nnamdibig:
you and your hubby should concentrate on making the little girl a better person. her behaviour is simply the product of where she is coming from.
as for her dad, your hubby should let him know that her daughter is enough headache already that he should not add to it.
you have the opportunity to give the little girl a life that the dad never did. do it for her sake not for the dad.
Making a 11 years old girl better......hahahahaha It's too late.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Harvard13(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
my dad has stopped taking people into our home cos the people ure trying to help will back bite you. tell you youre not taking care of their children well enough or that there not doing as good as yours as if its always your fault.

if you scold the child, deyll say its cos he/she aint yours. now he just sends money. train ya child as you deem fit!

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by glossy6(f): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dyt:
For all the years the little has learnt to live
She has been that way
OK
I am not in support of all you wrote that she does
But what if she happens to be your daughter?
Will you sit and watch her bedwet?
Watch her doing all the things she does?
Have you showed her with love and care?

Ok sorry I am not giving you what you wanna read
Bye

Ordinarily, I wanted to watch this thread pass me but I will comment and you can crucify me if you want.

The op can do all these, yet the child refuses to change.

Reason? She's not her mother!

I have a 13 years old living with me and she was bedwetting 2 years ago until I turned to baby nurse waking her up now and then. Now she no longer bedwets but that did not end the entire drama.

She refuses doing her homework and rough handles her books, leaves her books at school and comes back with another pupils books.

She gossips with her teachers and her teacher beat her up and I protested and the teacher eventually left the school.

But the event that broke my resolutions to make her a better person was finding out that she doesn't clean herself after poo pooing at times. I mean, I can't handle that any longer and am sending her home this holiday, though the father wants her to stay with me.

I can't make her a better person because am not her mum and no matter how hard I try, it will yield no effort.

I can't enumerate everything here but I've resolved to take her back to her parents pronto!

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Caption that

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by andyanders: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
enygmababe:

So true! Once you start helping somehow it becomes a responsibility, the day you say you do not have that day you become evil and wicked.

I remember how one of our neighbours started collecting 2k every week from my hubby and I for antenatal. It started with my hubby settling a quarrel for them. She got pregnant and they were happy. She went for ultrasound and it showed twins. The moment she told her hubby he told her to go and use an injection to kill one of them cos he cannot provide for them financially. That quarrel my hubby settled that God will provide became the siphon. She was collecting 2k from either of us every week till she gave birth and it was much later that I realised that antenatal is not weekly and she was usng the money to pay her contribution in 'Glamorous Ladies Club' grin

You can imagine that kind of thing. One should not fail to help people but it should not be the way to encourage people to now see it as a glorified way to become irresponsible to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Movingheight(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee:
I have been with my husband for a while now and I can say we have been doing well for ourselves. But i have a problem with some relatives that are turning us into their atm machine. My husband has an uncle who has always had other people taking care of his children (5children from 3 different women) for him whilst he goes out to enjoy himself without a care in the world.

Last year my in laws asked us to take in one of his daughters so she could go to school in the city. I was hesitant at first since i did not know much about her or the father, but eventually I warmed up to the idea. Fast forward 6months later, I am sick and tired of it. She does not do her homework without being forced and sometimes she skips school. I have already been called 3times by her teacher making complaints about her attitude in class and her perfomance. If you do not dig for her homework from her bag she will not do it. This girl is already 11 and she is only in grade 4 and she bed-wets.

I do not usually resort to beating a child because I have told myself that should be the last resort, but at the same time I am tired of buying things for her because she is always destroying them. She will wear her best clothes to go play with mud outside and she has turned her school shoes in slippers. She is always losing her stationery and she has torn 2 of her school uniforms already. She once broke the toilet and we had to get a new (not toilet seat, i mean the actual damn toilet) and she broke the plasma in the living room barely 5months after we got it.

As if she is not a big enough headache, her father always finds himself in my house almost every month and he will not leave until you compensate him for coming to your house uninvited. Of course he will expect you to give him money and groceries to take home.

Everything has been frustrating my husband as well and he is considering taking the girl back to her father's house as soon as schools closes and to be honest i really do not have a problem with that, but my issue is that his family is against the idea because its not a christian thing to do (1Timothy 5v8)

To those who have been in the same situation, how did you resolve it amicably and where did you draw the line?

@MarryMeee, Your story made me remember what i passed through in the hands of inlaws mine nearly sent me packing the girls dad was my husband's senior brother every month we were paying allawee from our salaries to them,i then decided to go bring the eldest daughter from the village and enrolled her in school with my money o! Immediately d babe reach abj she became something else,even attending parties,going places that i have never been even with all my years in abj,she chooses what to eat, she would never wash my childeren cloth or any chores cos i have a maid that does that and whenever am in the kitchen she will b busy with the tv. when i got tired and wanted to return her my oga refused o! and said i should leave instead.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by slizylindy: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Movingheight:

@MarryMeee, Your story made me remember what i passed through in the hands of inlaws mine nearly sent me packing the girls dad was my husband's senior brother every month we were paying allawee from our salaries to them,i then decided to go bring the eldest daughter from the village and enrolled her in school with my money o! Immediately d babe reach abj she became something else,even attending parties,going places that i have never been even with all my years in abj,she chooses what to eat, she would never wash my childeren cloth or any chores cos i have a maid that does that and whenever am in the kitchen she will b busy with the tv. when i got tired and wanted to return her my oga refused o! and said i should leave instead.

You can imagine!!!

That is why i insist giving suggestions on this issue should be left to people with experience.

Those that have never been in such shoes will just come here and type whatever logic places in their heart.

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by benjibabs(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Valprof:
they say u r a single mother..not my biz tho....op said d poor gal broke TV and toilet ..did she tell us the circumstances that led to dat? no.....I personally hate people dat breed beyond their pockets and am sure i wont hv more than 3 kids....but life is not always in black and white..there is always a shade of grey....

@ Valprof, if OP had to go into full details no one would read her post. Even though her post was brief, there are lots of information in it. And yes, @SamMilla1's comment was bias, cruel and extreme, even though he had a few positive points.

Did you guys read where she mentioned that the teachers also complained about her attitude and performance? Would you call the teacher EVIL as well? After all the teacher is a neutral party. The comment about the teacher gave a huge credibility to her observations and experience. The fact of the matter is that this child is BROKEN!!! Also, did you read where she mentioned she was tired of BUYING things for her? Would an EVIL person care to buy stuff for her? In addition, she also mentioned that her husband is frustrated, is her husband EVIL as well? Why single her out and label her EVIL when three people observed the same thing? Again, the fact is that the child is BROKEN!!!!! At 11, a well trained child would not be behaving as she described. My take is that the uncle and his wife had not done a great job of raising their child.

I fully agree with you that life is not always in white or black, but no where in her post did she mention that some sort of calamity befell the uncle before he started sending his kids out for other people to train. Both parents are alive and kicking for crying out loud. Agreed, she has her opinion of the uncle and his wife, but one can almost always tell the sort of home a kid is from by the kid's behavior and attitude.

The only reason she gave for being hesitant at first was that she did not know the uncle and kid very well; that was a very valid point and does not make her evil. Even though they are family members, knowing them well before this time would have helped OP make informed decision with her husband. Also, the reason the uncle wanted the child to stay with them was for her to go to school in the city, are there no more boarding schools in the city?

Someone did mention if they even ask whether the girl wanted to be with them or not. 99.9 % chance is that no one cares about what she thinks as average Naija parents are what I call dictatorship-in-love; they want the best for their kids and forget the kids also have a say in the issue that concerns their lives.

The funny part of the post is the bible verse that the family member are using to whip OP's butt; I would think that applies way better to the uncle or am I the only one thinking in that direction? Pulling out the verse to justify having this girl under their roof is pure manipulation with the use of the work of God - sad and disturbing!

4 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by teenagetalks(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
sometimes, I really do wonder why relatives bring up issue of their children staying with their uncles or cousins after marriage. haba,what happen all the while this person was a bachelor. why didnt there sent all the battalions then.I seem not to understand the idea.A man was staying alone for donkey year,no relation stayed permanently. immediately the dotted line is signed,A whole community want to move in,the mother inlaw not excluded. Every body claiming my brother,son etc house.where were ye all,when he living alone.hmmmm, what women go through in marriage .

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
SamMilla1:

Thanks for your post and points.
I can't fault you.
I was just angry reading how this woman condemned this girl without shame.
She is probably looking for Sympathy from us so she could have justification to do one evil plan she already harboured.

4 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
giles14:
dis ur story sweet,

well if it's really true it will be best u send her home b4 d gal turns u to a zombie n and corrupt ur kids if u have any.

for her schooling, see are good schools in the village she can b enrolled der.

and for the family members who are thinking otherwise, u can ask them to take the gal in and maybe hlp dem financially.

Use ur brain
i never thought about this, its a good idea but it could be tricky. i am not too sure how i would go about asking them to take her in.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
olushowunm:
To solve all the issues... Take her to boarding school and you can bear responsible her fees and others. Then they will handle her with the iron hand she requires... Maybe a public school will do the magic.
boarding school sounds like another good idea, i might have to discuss with my husband before sending her to her parents.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by slizylindy: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
MarryMeee:
boarding school sounds like another good idea, i might have to discuss with my husband before sending her to her parents.

OP i respect you. You are really ignoring the negative post by not replying them and filtering and absorbing the good ones...KUDOS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.